California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
May 1978 Issue - 16 Articles
- Steve Greenberg, p. 140
- For whom the polls toll, pp. 141-142
- Missing, pp. 143-145
a Chicano candidate
- The rating game, pp. 146-147
Scorecards from eight special-interest groups provide one way to compare legislators' r...
- Escaping the chauvinist cellar, pp. 148-150
- O'Key to the Suitt case, pp. 151-152
An FPPC lawsuit is making politicians nervous about using legislative staffers on the c...
- 'Black Wednesday', pp. 153-155
Even if Jarvis-Gann passes, the political establishment knows how to ignore or destroy ...
- Touring the Governor's office, pp. 156-158
Who sits where and does what for how much pay - here's an inside look at Jerry Brown's ...
- Deals they can't refuse, pp. 159-161
Some corporations call it blackmail, but the tradeoffs of "mitigation" are solving majo...
- Capsules, p. 162
- Newsmakers, p. 162
- Double Cross, p. 163
- Roll call, p. 164
- Courts, p. 165
- Charting the issues, p. 166
- Letter, pp. 167-168