California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
March 1977 Issue - 17 Articles
- Orange County mudslinging, pp. 73-75
The dirty-tricks capital of the state - it isn't only Disneyland that makes Orange Coun...
- Two Democrats in GOP country, pp. 76-77
New Assemblymen Mangers and Cordova sliced a piece of the Republican orange - each in h...
- Caucus by Hugo, p. 78
- Bradley, Robbins and busing, pp. 79-81
Shades of Sam Yorty: Bradley seems set for re-election as LA'S mayor - unless Robbins a...
- Campaign '78 preliminaries, pp. 82-84
Many call, but few are chosen. A look at the potential candidates for next year's elect...
- The 'new' coastal commission, pp. 85-87
Its first move was a reactivation of the regional boards, and the developers are scream...
- Jerry Smith, next Senate leader?, pp. 88-89
Calling himself a closet Republican, the Senator may have the right mixture of luck and...
- Political Double-Cross, p. 90
- Who owns the sun?, pp. 91-93
The utilities might like to cut out the do-it-yourselfers in the struggle over solar en...
- From Batinovich to Ross to Gravelle, pp. 94-96
Brown set up his PUC majority to restructure the utility ball game.
- Senator Campbell's sunset soup, p. 97
Campbell wants to cook hot soup for the state bureaucracy, but others want to study the...
- Newsmakers, p. 98
- Local governments and CETA funds, p. 99
- Capsules, p. 100
- Bending working hours, p. 101
- Courts, p. 102
- Letter, pp. 103-104