California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
August 1977 Issue - 16 Articles
- Rostrum, p. 256
- Lambs to slaughter, pp. 257-259
Five Republicans are fighting for the chance to lose to Governor Brown - and a sixth is...
- That controversial Capitol, pp. 260-263
In reconstructing the Golden Dome, are we buying a bargain or a classic boondoggle?
- Still number one, pp. 264-265
There's no place like home, says a veteran observer of our state Legislature after visi...
- Lee Judge, p. 266
- An icy reception, pp. 267-268
The state's latest and biggest water plan may go down the drain 3,000 miles away.
- Getting the last word, pp. 269-270
The strong environmental voice that President Carter's heeding comes from ex-Assemblyma...
- Flying into 'the black hole', pp. 271-272
Maybe the skies are friendly, but how safe are the airports when you land in California?
- Balancing on the Bar, pp. 273-279
Six nonlawyers have delicate new roles to play in weighing the public-versus-attorneys'...
- The first installment, pp. 280-281
The state budget has been signed, but the two biggest fiscal problems still remain to b...
- Courtroom traffic jam, p. 282
A DMV plan to reduce court congestion has bumped into several major roadblocks.
- Capsules, p. 283
- Roll call, pp. 284-285
- Newsmakers, p. 286
- Courts, p. 286
- Letter, pp. 287-288