Edward C. Bursk Archives
Edward C. Bursk • 20 Items / 6 Books, 14 Reviews
The World of Business (1962)
[+] The Businessman's Bookshelf (20 Reviews)
The Fate of the Edsel, and Other Business Adventures, by John Brooks
- The Fate of the Edsel, and Other Business Adventures by John Brooks
- The Rothschilds by Frederic Morton
- The World of Business by Edward C. Bursk, Donald T. Clark, and Ralph W. Hidy, ...
- A Foreign Policy for American Business by Thomas Aitken, Jr.
- Economic Backwardness in Historical Perspective by Alexander Gerschenkron
- Housing, People and Cities by Martin Meyerson, Barbara Terrett, and William L.C. Wheaton, ...
- Applied Programmed Instruction by Stuart Margulies and Lewis D. Eigen
- The Pyramid Climbers by Vance Packard
- The Brain Watchers by Martin L. Gross
- Incentives for Executives by David W. Ewing and Dan H. Fenn, Jr.
- Management, Men, and Values by Abram T. Collier
- Management Problems of Corporate Acquisitions by Myles L. Mace and George C. Montgomery
- How Companies Plan by Stewart Thompson and George H. Haas
- Innovation in Marketing by Theodore Levitt
- Executive Skills by Roger M. Bellows, Thomas Q. Gilson, and George S. Odiorne, ...
- Pricing Power and the Public Interest by Gardiner C. Means
- The Government of Corporations by Richard Eells
- The Conduct of the Corporation by Wilbert E. Moore
- Businessman in the Statehouse by Luther H. Hodges
- The Warfare State by Fred J. Cook