Blueprint/The New Democrat Archives
Blueprint/The New Democrat • 7 Years, 27 Issues, 547 Articles, 1,760pp
No. 1 2004 Issue - 17 Articles
- Editor's Note, pp. 1-3
- The Road to Victory, pp. 4-8
Here are five rules for the Democratic candidate to follow in the coming battle for the...
- The New Nixon, pp. 9-11
George W. Bush is sacrificing the nation's long-term economic health for his short term...
- $4,000,000,000,000...and Counting, pp. 12-18
Bush is running up $4 trillion in deficits. Here's a progressive package of 55 spending...
- The Vital Center, p. 19
Leaner, not meaner
- Environmental armistice, pp. 20-21
It's time for eco-warriors and industry to realize that their interests don't make them...
- Tailpipe revolution, pp. 22-23
Stop stalling! Instead of haggling over CAFE standards and a distant hydrogen future, w...
- Help wanted, pp. 24-25
Urban school districts need quality teachers, but hiring policies make it too difficult...
- Expand the call to service, pp. 26-27
The military wants soldiers and faces a long-term personnel gap. The solution should in...
- Europe's old disease returns, pp. 28-30
Militant Islamicists are forming a twisted alliance with Europe's left to spread virule...
- The Politics of Ideas, p. 31
Why the Dean putsch failed
- In their faces, pp. 32-33
Political minefields haven't deterred Britain's Tony Blair from pressing forward with n...
- What Works, p. 34
Culture & Politics
- Michael Moore's truth problem, pp. 35-38
- Rewriting history, pp. 39-41
- Can the center hold?, pp. 42-43
- Political Memo, pp. 44-46
The 90 percent solution