The Atlantic Monthly Archives
The Atlantic Monthly • 149 Years, 1,698 Issues, 38,725 Articles, 229,903pp
February 1880 Issue - 20 Articles
- Thirty-Seven Hundred and Fifty-Eight, pp. 145-157
- Puritan Boston, pp. 158-171
- If I Should Lose Thee, p. 172
- The South Devil, pp. 173-193
- The Parting Day, p. 194
- Pessimism, pp. 195-213
- Miles Keogh's Horse, pp. 214-215
- The Undiscovered Country, pp. 216-240
- Wordsworth, pp. 241-251
- Helen of Tyre, p. 252
- Stradivarius, Antonius, and the Violin, pp. 253-264
[+] Benjamin Robbins Curtis (Review) , pp. 265-269
A Memoir of Benjamin Robbins Curtis, by George Ticknor Curtis and Benjamin Robbins Curt...
- A Memoir of Benjamin Robbins Curtis by George Ticknor Curtis and Benjamin Robbins Curtis, ...
[+] Fiske's Essays (Review) , pp. 270-272
Darwinism, and Other Essays, by John Fiske
- Darwinism, and Other Essays by John Fiske
- The Strong Government Idea, pp. 273-276
- A Plea for Immortality, pp. 277-279
[+] Dickens's Letters (Review) , pp. 280-282
The Letters of Charles, by Georgina Hogarth, Mamie Dickens, and Charles Dickens, ...
- The Letters of Charles by Georgina Hogarth, Mamie Dickens, and Charles Dickens, ...
[+] James's Hawthorne (Review) , pp. 283-284
Hawthorne, by Henry James
- Hawthorne by Henry James
- Interpreted, p. 285
- The Contributors' Club, pp. 285-312
- The Holmes Breakfast