The Unz Review • An Alternative Media Selection$
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
 TeasersiSteve Blog
The Riotvolution Will Not be Televised
Email This Page to Someone

 Remember My Information



=>

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • B
Show CommentNext New CommentNext New ReplyRead More
ReplyAgree/Disagree/Etc. More... This Commenter This Thread Hide Thread Display All Comments
AgreeDisagreeThanksLOLTroll
These buttons register your public Agreement, Disagreement, Thanks, LOL, or Troll with the selected comment. They are ONLY available to recent, frequent commenters who have saved their Name+Email using the 'Remember My Information' checkbox, and may also ONLY be used three times during any eight hour period.
Ignore Commenter Follow Commenter
Search Text Case Sensitive  Exact Words  Include Comments
List of Bookmarks

Any other riots anyplace other than Portland?

Or do blacks not really view Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz as honorary blacks?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1461985558318784512

 

 
Hide 161 CommentsLeave a Comment
Commenters to Ignore...to FollowEndorsed Only
Trim Comments?
    []
  1. A lot of “Honorary Blacks” are going to find out they ain’t, come the riots.

  2. J.Ross says:

    The Netherlands, where out of control police have shot seven people in order to save them from a virus most people survive.

  3. Dave Pinsen says: • Website

    An alternative possibility: a number of left wingers on social media have claimed the Rittenhouse verdict means armed right wingers now have license to gun down BLM protesters. Maybe black would-be rioters are as credulous about that as they were about the left’s claims about Rittenhouse.

  4. El Dato says:

    We have this bullshit. Seems like mostly white:

    There is even a Palestinian flag in there. Wow. Such demands. Much anger.

    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar
  5. Altai says:

    Not much action on the streets. (Rittenhouse is a child and the guys he killed aren’t too sympathetic, nor was he hunting them down or a policeman and it’s November. Also, of course, they were white) Just the antifa colony in Portland attacking the main downtown police HQ again.

    But Reddit, run by a power-user base of white American SJWs, has been melting down harder than I’ve ever seen in a long time. Have a subreddit about the history of vowels? There’s going to be a massively upvoted post about how proud the poster is that the subreddit isn’t a place of hate.

    Same for Twitter with it’s power-user base of similar characteristics except that it skews more female and younger.

    Tumblr’s servers must be boring a hole to the Earth’s core.

  6. Jews should be offended by how little solidarity Blacks feel with them.

    In general, if you really want to get a riot going, you need Blacks. Without Blacks, it’s usually pretty tame. Though from what I hear, the Muslim peasants of Western Europe can be pretty crazy too.

    • Replies: @Hrw-500
    , @J.Ross
  7. anon[361] • Disclaimer says:

    What’s with all the commies in Portland? Anyone know the reason? Interestingly, Stalin’s granddaughter lives there.

    https://nypost.com/2016/03/17/stalin-granddaughter-is-an-all-american-badass/

    She’s a real winner, as you can see from the photographs.

    “All American badass.” Lol, sure, whatever you say “Yaron Steinbuch.”

  8. This whole thing is sick
    Ninety percent of the country and all People of Color are in mourning at the death of justice
    Karma will get you murderers in the end

    There is still time to turn your life around

    • Thanks: JimDandy
  9. @Ebony Obelisk

    Black dildo, this is really poor stuff. You are not a worthy successor to Tiny. Please go away and don’t come back until you have something more risible to say.

    • LOL: Old Prude
  10. J.Ross says:
    @Ebony Obelisk

    Karma ain’t gonna do a god-damned thing, not even when she officially president for eighty-five minutes.

  11. Apparently a group of “protestors” vandalized homes and cars in Middle Village, Queens. I grew up near there; it’s one of the few working class white neighborhoods left in Queens, if not the entire city.

  12. Hrw-500 says:
    @JohnnyWalker123

    I guess that old clip from the Montel Williams Show might explain the little solidarity.

  13. J.Ross says:
    @JohnnyWalker123

    When you sculpt something out of clay you don’t expect it to feel loyalty, you expect it to do as you command.

  14. J.Ross says:
    @Dave Pinsen

    How are so many people completely ignorant about freedom of movement, self-defense, firearm ownership, and the facts of the case? I get that the lyingpress has completely misrepresented everything about the case to the point where people think Kyle shot blacks, but these people have never had a high school civics class.

    • Agree: Technite78
  15. @anon

    Because Portland doesn’t have enough black citizens to complicate bohemian lifestyles.

    • Agree: SimpleSong
  16. Huber, Rosenbaum, Grosskreutz. It seems to be accepted that Rosenbaum wasn’t actually Jewish ((( please correct me if I’m wrong ))). So it looks like they are all of German extraction. All Antifa scum.
    What’s happened to German-Americans ? I know that WWI was very difficult for many: a considerable number were actually lynched. Was there denazification in the US as well as Germany after WWII ? Is this the reason for it?

    Rittenhouse ( Rittinghaus ) also seems to be a name of German origin, though Kyle Rittenhouse is quite swarthy. I have heard that he has Filipino ancestry as well. So all 4 principals have German ancestry. Just noticing. I’d take even more notice if all 4 had Italian or Jewish names, but that would be unlikely.

  17. @Ebony Obelisk

    Fake trolling at 6 AM, Tiny Duck?

  18. Kyle Howard Rittenhouse = Worthy Kenoshaite ruled.

  19. @J.Ross

    It was never about the virus or saving lives. Just as BLM riots were never about Black lives.

  20. @anon

    A woman in her 40’s posting selfies like a 14 year old. And the Look At Me, Please! tattoos and piercings…

    I’m sure her grandfather is looking on from Hell and gnashing his teeth.

    • Agree: Sick 'n Tired
  21. It’s a tragedy that Rittenhouse was ever put on trial. But it got me to thinking what would have happened 30 or 50 years ago during “civil rights” riots if a White man had tried to defend against it.

    And then I realized, I can’t think of any examples of that back then. Are there any? Most of those riots took place in Black neighborhoods so maybe Whites just stayed away. But there were Leftists going nuts in the past and I can’t think of too many armed responses by citizens back then.

    It may be that times are truly changing.

    • Replies: @Sick 'n Tired
  22. AndrewR says:
    @Dave Pinsen

    File under: Completely Delusional Beliefs Leftists Have That Would Be Awesome If True

    • Agree: Pop Warner
  23. Jack D says:
    @Dave Pinsen

    It’s notable that Rittenhouse ended the Kenosha riots singlehandedly. BLM rioters are fundamentally cowardly – they loot and burn because they know that the authorities are not going to stop them, certainly not by shooting them. They operate with the tacit approval of their blue political masters – wink, wink, nod, nod. All it takes is for someone to shoot a rioter or two “pour [de]courager les autres”.

    • Agree: Travis, nebulafox
    • Replies: @Kronos
    , @Corvinus
  24. Jack D says:
    @Ebony Obelisk

    Ninety percent of the country

    Here is the 2016 electoral map by county.

    • Thanks: Johann Ricke
  25. Thomas says:

    Even lower energy Antifa march on Capitol Hill in Seattle. Seattle Antifa are wannabes of PDX.

    I predicted there wouldn’t be much if any rioting. When is the last time you heard of a riot in November? And the people who brought you last summer’s rioting, Soros, Arabella Fund, etc., didn’t have an interest in a repeat performance while the dementia patient they installed in the White House had an endoscope up his ass. So no logistical support, pallets of bricks and cans of gasoline mysteriously showing up, lawyers on standby, and the like.

    There is an effort to get Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz to occupy the same mental space for liberals as Chaney, Schwerner, and Goodman, the three “freedom riders” who were murdered in 1964 Mississippi. It’s a silly effort and suggests Marx’s statement about history repeating itself, first as tragedy and then as farce.

    • Agree: ic1000
  26. When Robert Kennedy was assassinated, National Guard troops were mobilized in L.A. and DC in case blacks rioted over the death of their ally. But there were no riots, in sharp contrast to MLK’s death. (I think LBJ mentioned this in his memoir as a dig at Kennedy, who he still hated even in death.)

  27. Anonymous[950] • Disclaimer says:

    Another Antifa pogrom declared for tonight in Los Angeles. Be careful out there,
    white folks:

    • Replies: @William Badwhite
  28. Jack D says:
    @Thomas

    There is an effort to get Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz to occupy the same mental space for liberals as Chaney, Schwerner, and Goodman,

    You’re right that it won’t work this time but the (lack of) personal character of Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz is no impediment. George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, even the saintly Emmett Till were no paragons of virtue. Of course they were all black. Rittenhouse was lucky that the people that he shot were all white. If he had killed Jump Kick Man, this case would have had an entirely different (ahem) complexion.

    Last night on TV I saw some black female pol trying to get people excited over the fact that Rittenhouse had shot three BLACK Lives Matter protestors but you could tell that it wasn’t going to resonate in the communiteh – they know a honky when they see one. Probably half the black people in America assume that the troika are Jewish, just like the sub-85 IQ segment of Unz posters. And Antifa are the brown shirts of the Democrat Party and without the tacit approval of the party they aren’t doing anything.

    • Replies: @Alfa158
    , @Hibernian
  29. Kronos says:
    @Ebony Obelisk

    Oh dry up your crocodile tears.

    • Replies: @Zoos
  30. Alfa158 says:
    @Jack D

    Sub-85 IQ people of any political persuasion don’t write comments here, or pretty much anywhere else. At best they might put some monosyllabic gibberish, or video clips recorded in portrait mode, up on their social media feed.
    The closest we have is Tiny Duck who LARPs for chuckles as a sub-85 IQ SJW.

    • Replies: @Jack D
    , @Bill Jones
  31. Kronos says:
    @Jack D

    I can’t find the exact segment (the video is six hours long) but I believe it was “Good Lawgic Joe” who commented on the political/demographic makeup of Kenosha. That Kenosha’s power elite are still made up Yankee/Scandinavian WASPs with the working class made up of ethnic Catholics. This would come up while discussing jury selection. The defense actually called in that chick who assisted in selecting the jury in the OJ Simpson trial. WASPy New Left professional women were considered anathema to the Rittenhouse case. (Actually, one that part of the jury is the last suspected holdout on full acquittal.)

    I thought it was a great example on how elites have supported Antifa/BLM while demonizing Rittenhouse.

    • Replies: @MarkinLA
  32. Anonymous[950] • Disclaimer says:

    Sub-85 IQ people of any political persuasion don’t write comments here, or pretty much anywhere else. At best they might put some monosyllabic gibberish, or video clips recorded in portrait mode, up on their social media feed.
    The closest we have is Tiny Duck who LARPs for chuckles as a sub-85 IQ SJW.

    Tiny Duck couldn’t post today due to medical issues:

  33. The riots last year were designed to make Trump look weak and ineffective – and they did.

    Now that the Correct people are in power, there is no need or desire to have the SA rioting and looting. Either the Correct people do nothing and also look weak, or they decisively smash the riots. Since the Correct people have not yet planned their Night of the Long Knives, they cannot smash and disband BLM yet. Thus at the moment, the BLM in effect is “standing by, standing down”.

    • Replies: @G23
  34. Alfa158 says:

    In 2020 there were massive riots because:
    -Donald Trump was President and the riots exposed his leadership weakness and sent a message to people, “nice country you got there shame to see anything happen to it, think how peaceful it will be once he’s gone”.
    – It was an extended campaign so there was was time for wealthy organizations like BLM, Open Society, and other NGO’s to move money, resources, lawyers, and cadre leaders into position to inspire the troops, direct the battles and make sure that the Democrat politicians are going to stand down the police.

    Today;
    -Congress and the White House are under Democrat control. They are fine with continued low level agitations, but don’t want riots that might hurt their election prospects.
    -In any event it was unknown when the verdict might come out and what it would be, so there was not enough time to marshall the forces. I also suspect from the squealing of the pigs we hear that they were fully expecting a guilty verdict after all the effort put into corrupting the legal process and railroading Rittenhouse, and were genuinely caught by surprise.
    -That’s why most places all you see is a handful of misfits milling about waiting to be led into combat and wondering why nothing much is happening.

    • Agree: AnotherDad, ic1000
  35. Jack D says:
    @Alfa158

    Sub-85 IQ people of any political persuasion don’t write comments here

    In some cases, you could have fooled me. In order to believe that the Big 3 were Jewish, you had to be not only filled with Jew-hatred but also to be exceptionally stupid. You know what they say – if it quacks like a duck….

  36. Kylie says:

    “I predicted there wouldn’t be much if any rioting. When is the last time you heard of a riot in November?’

    I thought some people might want to get an early start on their Christmas shopping.

    • LOL: Cool Daddy Jimbo
    • Replies: @Barnard
  37. @Thomas

    So no logistical support, pallets of bricks and cans of gasoline mysteriously showing up, lawyers on standby, and the like.

    They’re saving them up for next summer’s pre-midterm election riots. Due to inflation and supply-chain shortages, Democrats have to budget their resources.

    • Replies: @Jack D
  38. Jack D says:
    @Paul Mendez

    Due to inflation and supply-chain shortages, Democrats have to budget their resources.

    Don’t forget climate change. Climate change impacts everything!

  39. Jack D says:
    @anon

    She seems all-American to me, in a Portlandia kind of way. A tattooed Buddhist who runs an antique shop. I’m sure grandpa would not have approved – after a brief experimental phase the Soviets were very conservative socially. Her kind of “communism” (shopkeepers are not usually known for being communist) has nothing to do with Stalin’s kind. Her mother spent her life running away from her label as “Stalin’s Daughter” but Stalin is just a guy in a history book to his granddaughter born in the USA in 1971 – he had no impact on her life one way or another (except that her mom was kinda nutsy).

    Evans appears to have dropped off the grid since that 2016 article – there doesn’t seem to be anything more recent about her online.

    • Thanks: Escher
    • Replies: @Sick 'n Tired
  40. Abe says:
    @Thomas

    There is an effort to get Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz to occupy the same mental space for liberals as Chaney, Schwerner, and Goodman, the three “freedom riders” who were murdered in 1964 Mississippi. It’s a silly effort and suggests Marx’s statement about history repeating itself,

    The more accurate parallels are Sacco and Vanzetti and the Rosenbergs (atomic spies). Both pairs of individuals were accused of major crimes, both were almost certainly guilty of them, and both went on to occupy the mental space of liberals and leftists for literally generations even as evidence mounted of their guilt. ANGELS IN AMERICA, the celebrated Tony Kushner play that either proclaimed the Rosenberg’s innocence or at least their victimhood at the hands of the American justice system (I haven’t watched it) was feted and promoted by the literati and journalists well into the current millennium and well after the Venona Files indisputably proving the Rosenbergs’ guilt were revealed.

    There are other similar cases I could cite from “Cold War”-era lore. The bending or outright falsification of basic facts, the special pleading, the shameless resort to unprincipled exceptions (“my violence is speech; your speech is violence”) were all there before and frankly as old as dirt. These people are the high-functioning mentally ill. They need help.

    • Replies: @Known Fact
  41. @Abe

    Sacco and Vanzetti at least have a racehorse named after them. Who would do that to a horse?

  42. Riots would look bad on Biden’s watch, and the country is not in a mellow, forgiving mood at the moment. So the checks didn’t go out and neither did the logistical support — riots do not “erupt,” at least riots staffed by white people. They are orchestrated, bought and paid for

    • Agree: American Citizen, Abe
    • Replies: @American Citizen
  43. Travis says:

    The media has not covered the freedom protests across Europe. Vaccine failure is now evident across the globe, places which are 80% vaccinated are seeing rising cases, hospitalizations and deaths and the response has been more lockdowns and mask mandates with the same results.

    Mask mandates have failed, lockdowns failed and now the vaccines are failing yet the clampdown continues. The protests against lockdwons in Europe are ignored.

    Strange that Steve promoted the vaccines, yet has ignored the boosters. He has decided to ignored the fact that Pfizer strongly recommends a third shot after 6 months. Remember when he told us to get vaxxed so we could go back to normal? Today 80% of Adults are vaccinated, yet our schools still require masks. Getting the vaccination rate to 90% will not make much of a difference at this point, since the vaccines are failing to prevent hospitalizations. Maybe if we mandate boosters for all Americans we can get back to normal.

  44. @Anonymous

    This can’t be true. Chris Wray testified in Congress that Antifa isn’t really a thing.

  45. @Known Fact

    Riots do not currently serve the Ruling classes short-term interests. Thus, no riots.

    What, you thought that riots were spontaneous and uncoordinated? Last summer should have erased that thought from the public sphere. Last year’s riots were orchestrated to trash Donald Trump’s re-election. It worked. Trump’s response was underwhelming and a lot of talk. That cost him the oval office. Had he done a 180 he also would have lost, because Trump forcing in the National Guard or the Army would have been portrayed as a Dictator murdering his subjects.

    A no-win scenario for Trump, and that’s what happened.

  46. JackD may go all Spiro Agnew on me but tapping my inner Derb:

    While its worth celebrating the Rittenhouse verdict sanity–a check on the “right to riot” and Democrat/Antifa “right to attack people disagreeing with us”–let’s maintain perspective.

    — The left is 1-1 in their 2021 political show trials of deplorable flyover white guys dealing with miscreants and upholding civilization. And they seem likely to win the third.

    — They’ve basically made it a crime for a white man to stand up to black criminals. If there’s a confrontation that heads south–white guy is a criminal.

    — They’ve already convicted a bunch of people–and with ridiculous sentences–in their precious Jan 6 Reichstag fire. (Apparently after 60 years of leftist protests, demos, sit-ins, attacks and riots, they’ve finally found one protest that is illegitimate and criminal: Protesting fraud in a Democrat’s election.)

    — Everyday thousands of illegals stream across the southern border and Biden flies them out and dumps them in “Red America”. (Still hate this backward color scheme the media imposed.)

    — They are winning the demographic war. 100 years from now this joint may not be as nutty as it is now … but it won’t be America.

    — Republican politicians still offer no real opposition. No truth telling. No serious opposition ot minoritarianism. No serious opposition to population replacement.

    • Agree: Mr. Anon, Kylie
    • Disagree: Corvinus
    • Replies: @ic1000
  47. @Verymuchalive

    A lot of German Americans in northern IL, WI area, were socialist 48ers fleeing their failed revolution in Europe. Their descendants are the Antifa types.

    German immigration to the U.S. predates both the United States and Germany as political entities. There were German speakers in Virginia colony who set sail from the Holy Roman Empire. So Americans of German descent is a particularly nebulous term–it tells you much less about their family history than someone being, say, Italian.

    • Agree: Technite78
    • Troll: Corvinus
    • Replies: @Jack D
  48. Barnard says:
    @Kylie

    It sounds like that is what happened in big cities, at least at Neiman Marcus in Chicago and Louis Vuitton in San Francisco. The New York protest attracted any kook with a cause.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/rittenhouse-protests-nationwide-new-york-california

  49. Anon[321] • Disclaimer says:

    What happened at the Ghisliane Maxwell trial this week ?

    Rittenhouse is a distraction from the Epstein scandal

  50. @Loyalty Over IQ Worship

    I worked for an older guy years ago who had to drive thru the Newark riots in the 60s. He had his German Shepherd in the passenger seat of his work van, along with a FBI riot shotgun given to him by a Newark police captain he know, and a .357. He said nobody would approach the van because of the dog, but the police captain had also told him if he shot anyone, to get out of there and call him so he could take care of it.

  51. @Jack D

    The antiques probably came from Berlin around 1945.

  52. Mr. Anon says:
    @J.Ross

    The Netherlands, where out of control police have shot seven people in order to save them from a virus most people survive.

    You’re getting your shots, one way or another.

    9 x 19 mm parabellum …………… safe and effective

  53. Mr. Anon says:
    @anon

    Granddad would have had her sent to the camps.

  54. @Jack D

    Even this map is slightly misleading. Each of those blue counties really represents one large Democratic city. The outlying county may well be Trump country. If this country split the blue area would mostly be dots of isolated city-states.

  55. Jack D says:

    The NY Times tries to connect things that are not connected in a “news analysis”:

    Four days before Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of murder, the judge in his case tossed out a charge: illegal possession of the military-style semiautomatic rifle he used to kill two people.

    The withdrawal of the misdemeanor charge… was a telling reminder that the Rittenhouse case … highlighted the growing proliferation of guns on America’s streets and the failure of efforts to enact even modest new gun restrictions.

    A spike in the firearm-related homicide rate during the pandemic has overwhelmed local police departments.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/20/us/kyle-rittenhouse-gun-control.html

    Never mind that the spike involves most perps that are much darker and guns that are much shorter than Kyle’s. America has a problem involving blacks shooting (mostly) each other using handguns but Democrat solutions always seem to be aimed at white owners of long guns. Maybe because they don’t vote for Democrats anyway.

    • Agree: Johann Ricke
    • Replies: @Moses
    , @ic1000
  56. @Jack D

    You don’t really take Ebony seriously, do you Jack?

    • Replies: @RobinG
    , @J.Ross
  57. JimDandy says:

    HEY!!!!!!!! Is Rittenhouse hispanic, or not?! Can somebody who isn’t me do the fucking legwork and find out because he if IS hispanic I want to mention it all the time. Thx.

    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar
  58. J.Ross says:
    @Paperback Writer

    If it results in a good JD comment (as opposed to “my side never did anything wrong”) then why not?

    • Replies: @Paperback Writer
  59. @rebel yell

    Each of those blue counties really represents one large Democratic city. The outlying county may well be Trump country. If this country split the blue area would mostly be dots of isolated city-states.

    Virginia’s cities are separate from their surrounding counties, even when they serve as those counties’ seats, eg, Charlottesville. This makes the rural/urban/suburban split in the Commonwealth even more visible on the map:

    Even this map is slightly misleading.

    A surprisingly less misleading map is the one Wikipedia uses to show where “marriage equality” is, and isn’t, the law of the land:

  60. @anon

    “Stalin for me was one of the three people who won the Second World War — Churchill, Roosevelt and him,” she told the Express of the UK. “Then my mother asked me to listen to her. This is when I found out about his crimes.”

    But, lemme guess, not those of the other two.

    • Replies: @HorriblyDepressed
  61. @El Dato

    We have this bullshit. Seems like mostly white:

    I watched a pro-Mumia march on the West Bank in Minneapolis, which by then had morphed from a scruffy hippie district (including Bob Dylan, once) to an East African one. The march was entirely white except for one Asian girl. The locals looked quizzically at what these inscrutable white kids were doing.

  62. Corvinus says:
    @Dave Pinsen

    No, those particular right wingers have arrived at that conclusion themselves. Remember, they view anyone who opposes their ideology as being evil, and thus it is righteous to take them, and their progeny, out. According to their “logic”, the soul of the nation is at stake. God is on their side. I would imagine you agree in principle. Whether you would go that route, that remains to be seen.

    • LOL: Boomthorkell
  63. Zoos says:

    Meanwhile, bling-desperate Negroes absolutely clean out another Louis Vuitton store in a notorious third world hellhole:

    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar
  64. Corvinus says:
    @Jack D

    “All it takes is for someone to shoot a rioter or two “pour [de]courager les autres“

    You mean someone other than you. If you and others truly believe that the police regularly let the degenerates run roughshod and put public safety in absolute jeopardy when a protest turns into a riot, and pulling a Kyle is now deemed a more preferable option, then why are you not front and center? Don’t you want Mr. Sailer to affectionately call you an “adult marksman”!

    No, you’ll continue to vicariously live through Kyle, which is simultaneously sad and sick.

    I’m actually empathetic to Kyle and his future because he is now someone’s prop, and he may not even realize it.

  65. I remember when the West side of Chicago burned and was looted. West Madison Street bore the brunt of the violence. It was the death of MLK or maybe it was when the Bulls won the NBA championship. Point is some sections of society will embrace lawlessness for any reason or just because that’s the way they live. I’m still fond of Mayor Daley’ s order to shoot to kill arsonists or shoot to maim looters. Too bad he issued the order a week after things had calmed down. But he did handle that little gathering at State and Balbo pretty well.

    Side note: Pete Townshend will always be a hero for smashing Abbie Hoffman with a guitar and booting him off the stage at Woodstock.

  66. Moses says:
    @Jack D

    America has a problem involving blacks shooting (mostly) each other using handguns but Democrat solutions always seem to be aimed at white owners of long guns. Maybe because they don’t vote for Democrats anyway.

    Yes. “Democrat solutions” targeting rifles instead of handguns have nothing to do with reducing Black-on-Black murder. Dems don’t care about that. Their express purpose is to disarm Whites.

    Armed, organized Whites have ability to challenge gubmint overreach and abuse. Blacks are no threat to gubmint and elites, never have been.

  67. Any other riots anyplace other than Portland?

    Or do blacks not really view Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz as honorary blacks?

    https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1461985558318784512

    Don’t underestimate the dependence of rioters on a well-funded infrastructure of shadow NGOs and layers of logistical and legal support to organize and pull off prolonged disorder. I think we also noticed last year that the order of these things is a first night of looting consumer goods and police skirmishes in which local blacks are the primary participants. Then this is followed usually in the second night by the arrival of semi-professional rioters (they cross STATE LINES), many white and white-ish, and the superstructure of bail funds, volunteer attorneys, medics, free provisions, material for improvised weapons and so forth.

    I think you may be correct that night one of the cycle didn’t happen in part because 1) Kenosha is only 10% black; and, 2) other than a few rabble-rousers and media personalities blacks don’t think this incident was really all about them (ethnic narcissism cuts both ways). But you would also expect some of the rioting infrastructure to have been deployed here, except it is a non-election year and the juice probably isn’t worth the squeeze.

    • Agree: Moses
    • Replies: @JimDandy
  68. @Corvinus

    You mean someone other than you. If you and others truly believe that the police regularly let the degenerates run roughshod and put public safety in absolute jeopardy when a protest turns into a riot, and pulling a Kyle is now deemed a more preferable option, then why are you not front and center? Don’t you want Mr. Sailer to affectionately call you an “adult marksman”!

    I think you may find that not a small number of your fellow countrymen are not eager to live under the intermittent rule of the army of orcs you order up whenever you see a political advantage to be had. We may ask a question in return: if these riots are the language of the unheard and justifiable as you say, why aren’t you “front and center” throwing the molotov cocktails yourself? Why do your type orchestrate and fund these things from afar and let drug addled career criminals take all of the front line action?

    I’m not as idealistic as Kyle, nor as naive, so I’m not the kind who is going to take up arms to defend the used car lots of a couple of shady kebab-Americans who then thought nothing of perjuring themselves against him as his reward. But send your orc army after me and mine and you may not like the outcome any more.

    • Agree: Boomthorkell
    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar
    , @Corvinus
  69. @Travis

    On muted TV, this morning, I saw footage of Austrian protests. Were they protesting lockdowns, the verdict, or something else?

    Regarding the virus, a friend of mine went on a group tour. Groupers were all vaxed, but one was especially careful: always masked, maximally socially distant, etc. That person (alone) is now sick w/Covid. This whole MSM line about the “pandemic of the unvaxxed” is even more ridiculous than the Russia collusion hoax.

  70. JimDandy says:
    @Alec Leamas (working from home)

    Plus, it’s more fun to riot when it’s nice out.

  71. @Zoos

    So the police will protect a Louis Vuitton with speed, alacrity, and force, but not a used car dealership, pawn shop, or phở joint.

    This speaks volumes whole library systems.

    Interestingly, while all the chaos was going on in Kenosha, back in Minneapolis there was rioting and looting downtown over a false rumor.

    One night after riots, downtown Minneapolis calm as curfew enforced

    Map of Minneapolis businesses damaged, looted after night of unrest

    Police stopped that riot, too. East Lake Street can burn, but let hoity-toity boutiques on the Nicollet Mall lose some stock? Horrors! Target’s HQ is there, too!

    Lori Lightweight was quick to defend the Magnificent Mile, as well.

    • Replies: @Joe Stalin
    , @Alden
    , @Alden
    , @Alden
  72. @Alec Leamas (working from home)

    We may ask a question in return: if these riots are the language of the unheard and justifiable as you say, why aren’t you “front and center” throwing the molotov cocktails yourself?

    It’s hard to do that while running multiple sockpuppet accounts on Unz.com.

    • Replies: @Jack D
  73. @Reg Cæsar

    Lori Lightweight was quick to defend the Magnificent Mile, as well.

    Uh…

    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar
  74. @Jack D

    What was happening in Germany in 1880-1890 producing the outflux? In my European history books Germany was the place to be after they crushed France and Bismarck was a genius leader.

    • Replies: @Yngvar
    , @Alden
    , @Hibernian
  75. Corvinus says:
    @Alec Leamas (working from home)

    “I think you may find that not a small number of your fellow countrymen are not eager to live under the intermittent rule of the army of orcs you order up whenever you see a political advantage to be had.”

    You have an active imagination. The only thing I order is pizza and Jack Daniels.

    “We may ask a question in return: if these riots are the language of the unheard and justifiable as you say”

    Protests. Which they are.

    “why aren’t you “front and center” throwing the Molotov cocktails yourself?”

    Because I’m not a lawbreaker. And in the protests I was involved in a long time ago, it was done in a peaceful manner, like most today.

    “Why do your type orchestrate and fund these”

    The planning is primarily grassroots, with little money involved. And exactly what is “my type”, and how are you absolutely certain given we’ve only interacted on a fine opinion webzine?

    “let drug addled career criminals take all of the front line action?

    More like most protests are regular Jill’s and Joes and Terrances and Shanquita’s and Jose’s and Juanita’s. Inevitably, there are riff raff, and it’s those who seek to hijack what the message is all about.

    “But send your orc army after me and mine and you may not like the outcome any more.”

    We could be neighbors, and you would never know.

    • LOL: Boomthorkell
    • Replies: @ic1000
    , @Boomthorkell
  76. @Joe Stalin

    Well, she spoke out against it. For a mayor and a Democrat these days, that counts as a quick response!

  77. Jack D says:
    @Reg Cæsar

    Which accounts are Corvinus sock puppets?

    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar
  78. G23 says:
    @American Citizen

    Well, except there IS some rioting. If you call raiding a Louis Vuitton store in San Francisco & a Nike store in Chicago rioting. Honestly, looks and feels more like opportunism than rioting.

    No rioting nor opportunistic thievery in Kenosha though. Sure, protesters vaguely threatened riots and burning down things, but let’s face facts: Kenosha is COLD in November. It’s hard to get West Coast AntiFa types to “cross state lines” to travel there in November. And that Louis Vuitton store is just a lot CLOSER, ya know?

  79. @J.Ross

    We had to destroy the village to save it.

  80. @Corvinus

    Corvinus asked:

    You mean someone other than you. If you and others truly believe that the police regularly let the degenerates run roughshod and put public safety in absolute jeopardy when a protest turns into a riot, and pulling a Kyle is now deemed a more preferable option, then why are you not front and center?

    Because Kyle Rittenhouse has a truly unusual, and admirable, level of courage.

    • Replies: @Corvinus
  81. ic1000 says:
    @Corvinus

    > Protests. Which they are.

    Lots of people know better, including most of the readership here. NBC doesn’t show videos of Kenosha burning, but they exist.

    > The planning is primarily grassroots, with little money involved.

    Lots of people know better, including most of the readership here. NBC doesn’t show videos of elaborate riot-support logistics operations, but they exist.

    Approval of the motives or effects of this particular Brownshirts movement doesn’t make it non-violent, or spontaneous.

    It’s notable that Rittenhouse ended the Kenosha riots singlehandedly. BLM and Antifa rioters are fundamentally cowardly – they loot and burn because they know that the authorities are not going to stop them, certainly not by shooting them. They operate with the tacit approval of their blue political masters – wink, wink, nod, nod. All it takes is for someone to shoot a rioter or two “pour [de]courager les autres”.

    • Replies: @Corvinus
  82. @J.Ross

    I know. Just pointing out that some people aren’t worth getting steamed over. I always laughed at Tiny Duck, who was an obvious spoof commenter.

    Or was it tiny duck?

    • Replies: @J.Ross
  83. @RobinG

    Just checked that account – his tweets are protected.

    • Replies: @RobinG
  84. ic1000 says:
    @AnotherDad

    > JackD may go all Spiro Agnew on me but…

    You mean that you’re scared that JackD will tag you as a nattering nabob of negativism. I think.

  85. @Verymuchalive

    Just another bunch of drug addled youth who hate authority whose minds have been warped by leftist teachers in the brainwashing school system. People like this are all over the country, and at higher rates in this rotten, fatherless generation than the touted hippies were representative of the boomers as a whole.

  86. ic1000 says:
    @Jack D

    JackD quoted a NYT analysis:

    Four days before Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of murder, the judge in his case tossed out a charge: illegal possession of the military-style semiautomatic rifle he used to kill two people.

    The withdrawal of the misdemeanor charge… was a telling reminder that the Rittenhouse case … highlighted the growing proliferation of guns in America’s streets and the failure of efforts to enact even modest new gun restrictions…

    A spike in the firearm-related homicide rate during the pandemic has overwhelmed local police departments.

    Get me rewrite.

    Even as searing law-enforcement and media spotlights illuminated the actions of people involved in Kyle Rittenhouse’s self-defense at the height of the Kenosha riots, there have been no law-enforcement actions concerning the many rioters who brought illegal handguns, in some cases across state lines. Even videotaped evidence of identified rioters threatening others and firing their pistols has failed to elicit reporters’ interest.

    The continued absence of any charges… is a telling reminder that the Rittenhouse case … highlighted the growing proliferation of handguns in America’s urban neighborhoods and the failure of efforts to enact even modest new handgun restrictions…

    An unsurprising consequence of this indifference has been a spike in the handgun-related homicide rate during the pandemic within Black communities. This, combined with tacit media approval of the “snitches get stitches” mentality, has overwhelmed local police departments.

    • Replies: @Jack D
  87. @rebel yell

    These big blue cities are actually hostile globalist colonies on American soil. Similar to the way the old colonial powers moved Indians and Chinese into the big cites of their colonies to form an alien middle class while the native people dominated the countryside. Americans really have a lot more in common with the VC that they think.

    • Agree: Alden
    • Thanks: William Badwhite
  88. Jack D says:
    @ic1000

    You forgot to mention the influence of George Floyd. He, and not the pandemic, was the main driver of the spike in shootings. Floyd stands for the proposition that blacks don’t have to be arrested unless they want to be and that in general they are, or should be, immune from law enforcement because enforcing the laws against blacks is fundamentally racist.

    Keep in mind that the Kenosha riots themselves were triggered by a similar incident. Jacob Blake had forcefully resisted arrest, fought with officers, put one officer in a headlock and ignored orders to drop a knife he held in his left hand before the police shot him.

    In virtually every case of blacks who die in police custody or are shot by the police, there is usually an element of resisting arrest or pulling a weapon on the cops. If the perp had just gone along quietly and submitted to arrest nothing would have happened to maybe 90% of them or more.

    • Agree: Johann Ricke
    • Replies: @Joe Stalin
    , @David In TN
  89. Blacks are sitting this one out, because:Whites/jews. But some always have a little time for smash and grabs, a few flash mobs at boutiques. Cops busted a few of them in San Fran and NYC. I was surprised at that. They’re saving up their rage for Arbury & Brothers. However, they may have to be sacrificed to pacify the blacks. The Democrats cannot afford 6 months of black rage going into 22. Also, I think they may be weary of blue cities burning. They’ve unleashed the beast and now in power, barely have control. The networks did everything they could to inflame tensions with Rittenhouse, but blacks didn’t take the bait. THAT rage rolls if the White Arbury Klan walks after they shot the Black thieving, raging jogger. Keep your popcorn by your side. They may well riot even WITH convictions.

    • Replies: @Emil Nikola Richard
  90. Yngvar says:
    @Emil Nikola Richard

    That was maybe the reason? Vitality and optimism created a population surplus, so people left a crowded Germany.

    • Replies: @Hibernian
  91. J.Ross says:
    @Paperback Writer

    Now that I’ve read the North Island Gym Bunny Pasta, I cannot read that commenter’s name without lolling.

  92. Corvinus says:
    @ic1000

    It’s notable that Rittenhouse ended the Kenosha riots singlehandedly.

    BLM and Antifa rioters are fundamentally cowardly”

    Wait, I’ve heard their pavement apes on steroids. Anyways, everyone is cowardly someone has a weapons –even you and me.

    “they loot and burn because they know that the authorities are not going to stop them”

    There were over 120 arrests made. It wasn’t like the cops stayed on the sidelines.

    “They operate with the tacit approval of their blue political masters – wink, wink, nod, nod.”

    That is Fake News. You’re better than making wild generalizations.

    “All it takes is for someone to shoot a rioter or two “pour [de]courager les autres”.

    With that someone not you, though. You’d rather bitch about it than intervene.

    Mmm, looks like you took Jack D’s last paragraph verbatim. Sock puppet?

    • Replies: @ic1000
  93. @Jack D

    Speaking of George Floyd, has anyone ever attempted to duplicate the alleged ‘leg-on-neck-did-Floyd-in-narrative?’ Sean Hannity was claiming this from day one.

    I recall reading that Youtube was taking down videos of people attempting that.

    It would be something the defense for Chauvin could have put up to challenge that Chauvin had stopped Floyd from breathing.

  94. Corvinus says:
    @PhysicistDave

    “Because Kyle Rittenhouse has a truly unusual, and admirable, level of courage“

    More like he was scared out of his gourd—like anyone would be in that situation—and he got himself out a dangerous proposition. It wasn’t like he was a soldier on battlefront during a war; he was going to a place 30 miles from his own community to a place in declared off limits by the cops that was undergoing patent unlawfulness. Would not the sensible and courageous thing to do by everyone was to leave?

    But, yes, he is unusual, and others here who claim they could “pull a Kyle” are sadly living vicariously through him. I suppose, however, the enemy is advancing, and their evilness must be stopped by whatever measures required, right? The cops won’t step in allegedly…will you or they?

    • LOL: Boomthorkell
    • Replies: @Alden
    , @Alden
    , @PhysicistDave
  95. @Thomas

    Even lower energy Antifa march on Capitol Hill in Seattle.

    Seattle in mid-November is cold, wet, dark and miserable. The sun sets at 4:30 p.m., and it had been raining for most of the week. As Ernst Junger said of his experiences in the trenches of WW1, most trench veterans found the cold and wet more insufferable than the artillery barrages.

    Plus it was Friday evening, and even these losers have better things to do with their weekend than to spend it in jail or in the hospital.

    • Replies: @RobinG
  96. @Reg Cæsar

    “Stalin for me was one of the three people who won the Second World War — Churchill, Roosevelt and him,” she told the Express of the UK. “Then my mother asked me to listen to her. This is when I found out about his crimes.”

    But, lemme guess, not those of the other two.

    Give her a break. The human mind can encompass only so much horror.

    In my estimation, Stalin and Roosevelt understood each other pretty well. Churchill, on the other hand, while bloodthirsty enough was drunk most of the time and probably controlled by (((others))).

    • Agree: Alden
  97. RobinG says:
    @Paperback Writer

    That’s right. There’s a process you could follow to get access now. I didn’t bother, but he posted great links and videos during the riots, when his account was still open. He posts about investments and the deep state running a simulation on the rest of us, some dark humor.

  98. Alden says:
    @anon

    Portland’s a college town among other things. The brainwashed liberal whites can’t get jobs after graduation because of affirmative action . So they go to grad school, still can’t find a job. And become crazier and crazier anti White liberals. And various types of trannies way way over represented

    Plus I believe the founding stock was north east puritans. The type of people who became Mormons. And later communists and vegans. And anti vaxxers until March 2020. When the propaganda central committee drained all the anti smallpox diphtheria polio vaccine lies out of their empty brains and substituted hysterical pro covid vaccine lies.

    Plus lots of free drugs welfare disability and group housing with their own kind so they don’t have to admit they are basically homeless.

  99. Alden says:
    @Corvinus

    Kyle worked in Kenosha The day of the killings he was at work in Kenosha and began putting out arson fires when the riot picked up in the late afternoon as they always do.

    You and all the other liberals cheered when billionaire liberals bussed blacks from Chicago Detroit and other cities hundreds of miles to Ferguson Mo

    You and all the other liberals cheered when FBI BLM anti fa drove bussed and flew in tens of thousands of rioters to Minneapolis.

    And you object when someone who lives in one town and works in another fights arson fires in the town where he works?

    • Agree: PhysicistDave
    • Replies: @RobinG
  100. ic1000 says:
    @Corvinus

    Every once in a while, you write something interesting. Then, on a thread such as this one, you go back to Outer Party talking points. You aren’t dumb enough to believe them yourself, so this is gaslighting? But then, you aren’t dumb enough to imagine that very many of Sailer’s readers will believe them either. So, the Spirit of Dalrymple?

    “…the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.”

    That doesn’t seem like a very good explanation of why you comment here, either. I’m kind of stumped.

    > Mmm, looks like you took Jack D’s last paragraph verbatim.
    Duh. He made good points, you ignored them in your reply, I repeated them. Verbatim.

    > Sock puppet?
    A bit doubtful, if you think about it.

    • Replies: @PhysicistDave
  101. Alden says:
    @Reg Cæsar

    The police didn’t respond to Louis Vuitton till it was completely emptied. Police managed to arrest 3 stragglers of the approximately 80 who looted the store. And confiscated a hand gun from one arrestee. Horrors, a handgun!!!

    Dolce Gabbana Fendi Burberry a couple others were looted too. Very high rents ultra expensive stores. Those stores and the flagship St Francis Hotel are built around a plaza, Union Square. Not really a park just a very elegant well kept garden. And of course Union Square is a homeless encampment. And the area is close to the old Lower Fillmore tenderloin black ghetto

    For some reason the real powers that be, not the politicians, aren’t doing a thing about bringing back the tourist trade, suburbanites for shopping theater concerts restaurants or the office workers. Construction and FIRE are dead.

    Most of the tenants in the financial district ultra expensive high rises aren’t renewing their leases. Work from home is the future. Liberals imposed a \$14.00 a day tax just to drive into the central city. \$70 a week added to what I call the get to work tax. Subway light rail system is dangerous because of black criminals and disgusting because of the homeless. City buses are incredibly slow, like an hour for 4 miles especially to and from downtown. How can companies pay workers enough just to get to work.

    No new high rises hotels or convention centers no more construction. Except for small job remodeling.
    Gangs of burglars break into garages every night and then right into the houses. Even in Pacific and Presidio Heights where Pelosi and Feinstein live.

    What’s going on is a top down revolution like the American French and Russian ones.

  102. @Jack D

    I’ve gotten into lengthy Corvine arguments with “Richard Taylor”, “Pincher Martin”, and “Jenner…”. All pose as regular iStevers, but in a long volley, the inner crow always comes out. Condescension, sneering, redirection, demanding answers while offering none… it’s all there.

    “John Johnson” and “RG Camara” seem to be baiting us at times, too, but in different ways. Perhaps they are someone else’s sock puppets.

    Corvinus is well ahead of me in the two-million-word club (and I’m only there thanks to being unwittingly sucked into these arguments), so if he’s running other wordy accounts, he may surpass Priss Factor and Syon + Syonredux. Babe Raven at bat.

  103. Alden says:
    @Corvinus

    When you’re in those type of situations you’re not afraid because the adrenaline explodes and overwhelms everything. You don’t think you just do. Happened to me twice. Not one bit of fear or thought. Or even conscious movement. Just adrenaline and testosterone offensive, not defensive action. And I’m a woman, not a 17 year old man in the height of his masculine powers.

    Why do you keep spouting your ignorance.

    Speak with anyone who’s ever been in close up combat, not tanks, woken up and found a burglar in the bedroom, wiped out three black thugs in the street or a parking lot. Scared a rapist or menacing thugs away. Chased a bear or mountain lion out of their yard. No fear when it’s happening. And for me, no fear afterwards just triumph over the sub human scum. Other people who had to deal with attacks tell me the same thing.

    • Agree: Boomthorkell
    • Disagree: Corvinus
    • Thanks: PhysicistDave
  104. RobinG says:
    @Alden

    They probably also cheered when Lt. Kelly was fired. [Freedom of speech and association are on their target list this year.] Kelly should not only get his job back, but missed pay and compensation for being wrongly dismissed.

    Police Officer Fired Over \$25 Donation to Kyle Rittenhouse Demands Job Back After Verdict
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-officer-fired-over-25-donation-to-kyle-rittenhouse-demands-job-back-after-verdict/ar-AAQYadG?ocid=msedgntp

    PS….. Why don’t you stick with billionaire “liberals” and leave the men alone.

    • Agree: PhysicistDave
    • Replies: @Alden
    , @Reg Cæsar
  105. MarkinLA says:
    @Kronos

    Robert Barnes was highly critican of the defense during the jury selection phase. He assembled a team of jury specialists and offered help which was refused. The jury was seated in one day. Barnes was concerned that it was a random jury and his team found there was a significant number of (women especially) who were sympathetic to the idea that he shouldn’t have been there and that is what caused the whole thing. He was worried that it would end in at best a hung jury.

    Barnes was critical of “that chick” because he said the OJ jury selection was about the only thing she is noted for – nothing else in the last 25 years.

    • Agree: Kronos
    • Replies: @Kronos
  106. RobinG says:
    @HorriblyDepressed

    That was the beauty of last year… the perfect storm. With covid-scare-lockdown, nobody had anything better to do.

  107. Alden says:
    @Reg Cæsar

    Hey Reg I know you don’t like California, the Bay Area or liberalism

    Here’s the latest veterinary dog health scare in the Bay Area. Weed overdoses. You know how dogs can always find cookies or other food left on a coffee table kitchen counter ?

    Well, Bay Area dogs are eating all those weed edibles. And overdosing And being comatose for hours. Weed is too strong to smoke nowadays. So lots of people prefer to eat it. And the dogs eat the edibles too. You know dogs. When they find something they usually eat it all. Not just one weed item but the entire container.

  108. MarkinLA says:

    The Watts Riots were stopped when the National Giard was brought in with shoot looters on sight orders. The Rodney King riots were stopped locally when the Rooftop Koreans said “Enough is enough”. The Rodney Kigs riots were stopped for good because it was “Mother’s Day” and all the welfare cases had to line up at the post office to get their checks.

    Since all these people are on EBT wouldn’t it make sense for riot control to put a hold on these EBT cards and make the recipients line up outside a police station for some issue or another, like proof of identity?

    • LOL: Alden
    • Replies: @Alden
    , @Jim Christian
  109. nebulafox says:
    @Corvinus

    >I’m actually empathetic to Kyle and his future because he is now someone’s prop, and he may not even realize it.

    Given the following:

    1) His lawyer just chewed out GOP pols offering him internships now that the coast is clear, something he’s unlikely to have done without knowing Rittenhouse’s feelings on the topic.

    2) He’s choosing to go on Tucker Carlson, the only media figure of significance to support him start to finish.

    3) The general fact that he’s been through a year of relentless smear campaigns from every pillar of American society and Con Inc. indifference to that at best until it was clear he was likely to be acquitted.

    I doubt Rittenhouse is as naive as that would require.

    >Would not the sensible and courageous thing to do by everyone was to leave?

    Dude, just tap out.

    • Agree: El Dato
    • Thanks: PhysicistDave
    • Replies: @Corvinus
  110. Alden says:
    @RobinG

    Because I have access to the MEN OF UNZ.

    And no influence with billionaire liberals. Or access, unless we buy 2 \$3,000 tickets to one of their bogus charity events. Tax deductible tickets of course

  111. @JimDandy

    HEY!!!!!!!! Is Rittenhouse hispanic, or not?! Can somebody who isn’t me do the 🫂 legwork and find out because he if IS hispanic I want to mention it all the time. Thx.

    Isn’t anyone of Dutch or Belgian descent “Hispanic” by way of the Hapsburg Netherlands? Rittenhouse is a colonial Pennsylvania Palatine name, so he’s likely to have a trace of New Netherland blood as well.

    ¡La Raza de Los Países Bajos del Norte!

    • Replies: @Alden
  112. @RobinG

    PS….. Why don’t you stick with billionaire “liberals” and leave the men alone[?]

    Mme. Alden is our champion Jekyll-and-Hyde commenter. Jack D. is a distant second, by many lengths. One wonders if at times she’s on something that she should be off, or off something she should be on.

    • Replies: @Alden
  113. The head of the NAACP said that this is worse than Emmett Till. So the next time someone brings up Emmett Till, remind them he’s been superseded – by white guys!!

    • Replies: @El Dato
  114. Alden says:
    @Corvinus

    Jack seems very attached to his rural township. Don’t know if he owns a gun or hunts. . If he does he has a gun And he’s not young. But I can see him organizing road blocks and using his own cars to keep thugs out of town. Buses are great for that But I doubt the school district would allow it. Organizing and being part of a warning system of watchers along the roads to notify others and the police.

    During the summer of Floyd lots of rural towns kept the rioters away just with a show of guns. No shots fired Jack and others could carry borrowed guns and pair off with skilled shooters after a quick lesson.

    .

  115. Alden says:
    @Emil Nikola Richard

    Kulterkampf, and affirmative action for Prussians. Plus many cultural differences between the different geographical areas of Germany. Just as Americans resent affirmative action for parachuted in non White foreign immigrants. So did the rest of Germany resent affirmative action Prussians parachuted in.

    1890 Germany had only been a nation for 24 years. Proud principalities like Hesse Hanover Rhineland Palatine Bavaria didn’t consider they were in a unified Germany. But unhappy territories of Prussia.

    History books Over the top praise of Bismarck and Prussia acquiring the rest of Germany. But it only lasted 51 years.

    • Thanks: Hibernian
  116. El Dato says:
    @Paperback Writer

    But was it worse than the Tuskegee syphilis observation study?

  117. Alden says:
    @Reg Cæsar

    Exactly right another historian.

    Rhineland Palatine was always part of the HRE. As was most of what is now Germany. Not just Netherlands Switzerland Burgundy and the little bit of Burgundy now known as Belgium

    And around 1500 a daughter, Joanna, of Ferdinand and Isabella married the son of Emperor Maxmillian Holy Roman Emperor. They had a son Charles. The crown prince predeceased Emperor Maxmilliam. Son Charles was the only grandson of both the Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand and Isabella. Around 1520s when Cortez was sending home shiploads of gold and silver from Mexico.

    That marriage meant that most of continental Europe was technically HRE/Spanish territory. Except for Poland which held vast territories, France, Republic of Venice, the Papal territories around Rome and the Turkish Balkans Most of continental Europe was HRE Spanish territory. Corsica belonged to one of the Spanish Kingdoms at one time

    Charles 1 of Spain 6 of the HRE wisely split his territories between 2 sons when he died.

    So, all American men of German descent proclaim your proud Hispanic heritage. And get out of the bottom of the caste system. Most names are occupational names. Ask google translate.

    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar
  118. Alden says:
    @Reg Cæsar

    I’m never on or off anything. It’s just adrenaline when I’m fighting. When you all apologize for dancing for joy when White Tessa Majors was murdered by 3 8th grade black thugs who never should have been born I might tone my attacks down a bit.

    The attacks on women because of the fourth hand hearsay rumor that the jury women would convict Kyle really fired up my fighting instincts

    • Replies: @RobinG
    , @Reg Cæsar
  119. @Alfa158

    You comment exactly mirrored my thought!

  120. Alden says:
    @MarkinLA

    Line up at the Post Office because the mail carriers were forbidden to venture into the insanity. They were mostly black and fully participated in the looting.

    30 years later looting is legal.

  121. Kronos says:
    @MarkinLA

    This was one of the funniest clips from the case.

    But that was a issue of contention amongst this legal commentary panel. Some made a strong point that Johnny Cochran was the lead influencer for jury selection.

    • Replies: @Jack D
  122. @Jim Christian

    The Walnut Creek Nordstrom is a suburban bourgeois upscale location. It’s not the Stanford Shopping Center. It’s not Beverly Hills.

    It’s very very very close to that. There are going to be a lot of nervous corporate milquetoasts talking about firearms training and not the the 49ers score tomorrow.

    • Replies: @Steve Sailer
  123. Alden says:
    @Reg Cæsar

    San Francisco Police Chief finally convinced 4AFM SF mayor London Breed to allow SFPD to do something to prevent looting of the expensive stores around Union Square.

    Cars will no longer be allowed to enter the streets around the square.

    But next time 80 people drive their cars to the stores who will stop them? What officer wants to be the next Derek Chauvin?

  124. Jack D says:
    @Kronos

    Not really funny despite the clowns doing commentary.

    • Agree: Kronos
    • Replies: @Kronos
  125. Ralph L says:

    Charles 1 of Spain 6 of the HRE
    5, not 6
    Carlos Primero is my dad’s favorite brand of brandy.

    • Replies: @Alden
  126. @Emil Nikola Richard

    Walnut Creek is kind of to San Francisco what Thousand Oaks is to Los Angeles: a very nice suburb/exurb. To Oakland it’s like what La Canada or Sierra Madre is to Los Angeles.

    • Thanks: Jim Christian
  127. @Jack D

    As I’ve previously stated, these cases of black criminal suspects who resist arrest and get killed are the best the MSM, politicians, etc. can do for a white on black killing.

  128. Kronos says:
    @Jack D

    True, it was likely nerve-racking for both Kyle and especially his legal counsel. But keep in mind he won the case with a full acquittal. So the more fascinating components of the trial can now be viewed in more brighter humorous light.

    Throughout the Rekieta Law YouTube commentary numerous lawyers (some even from New York) discussed the provincial nature of Kenosha’s legal standards. Many joked about expecting to see a cow walking through the courthouse on the internet camera. It became less amusing with the issue regarding the compressed drone footage. Prosecution demonstrated lax standards with storing and maintaining digital evidence. Often they used personal Gmail accounts to communicate and send evidence. This led to the discovery that chief prosecutor Tom Binger had a personal account named “flufferboy2004.” Though I’m not sure if any evidence went through THAT account.

    Most serious law firms in serious legal states (supposedly) possess separate work computers/laptops and secured emails for work related activities. It’s awkward when doing a legal case PowerPoint when suddenly your last porn video shows up in the lower tab.

    The Judge was often fondly nicknamed “the cookie merchant” from some of his reading material.

  129. @Alden

    Most names are occupational names.

    You’re telling a Cæsar?

  130. RobinG says:
    @Alden

    Here are some hateworthy men [NOT of UNZ].

    Apparently D.K. thinks he can command a “list of all” Poso & Cerno lies. Not my job, lol. but here’s a good, if a little old, start. (Tons of typos, but bear in mind the author is legally blind.) More dangerous than the enemy is the 5th column.

    Jeff Giesea, Mike Cernovich, and Jack Posobiec:
    How A Small Group of Hucksters Took Advantage Of Trump’s Momentum
    https://thepopulist.us/save-maga-exposing-the-fraud-part-one-jeff-giesa/

    @stranahan on Posobiec,

    “I follow him. I do it to keep an [eye] on him.

    He’s an operative.

    He’s a lying shill whose purpose is to fool Trump supporters and further a strategy of tension. Look up that term.

  131. @Alden

    Who said anything against Tessa herself?? Other commenters were hard on her parents for putting her in that mess, physically and psychologically.

    The attacks on women because of the fourth hand hearsay rumor that the jury women would convict Kyle…

    Whatever…

    For the ∞th time, the belief that women are softer on criminals (including Rosenbaum & co.) is not some phantasm of the “men of Unz”. It has been the impetus behind Supreme Court cases for 60 years now. Killers and their defenders want women on the jury. In Kenosha, it was the prosecution that defended the criminals for a change. That’s self-defense for you.

    Re your comment on the HRE, you sound like the kind of mind who would enjoy Matt Baker’s Useful Charts. (Or argue with it.)

    https://www.youtube.com/c/UsefulCharts

    • Replies: @Alden
  132. @Corvinus

    Corvinus wrote to me:

    [Dave] “Because Kyle Rittenhouse has a truly unusual, and admirable, level of courage“

    [Corvy] More like he was scared out of his gourd—like anyone would be in that situation—and he got himself out a dangerous proposition.

    Of course, when he fired he was terrified. When I said he was courageous, I meant in terms of his going into an obviously dangerous situation to try to do some good.

    Corvy also wrote:

    It wasn’t like he was a soldier on battlefront during a war; he was going to a place 30 miles from his own community to a place in declared off limits by the cops that was undergoing patent unlawfulness. Would not the sensible and courageous thing to do by everyone was to leave?

    It was his community: he worked there, his dad lived there, etc. Perhaps staying away would have been “sensible,” as you say. But no, staying away would not have been “courageous.”. What Kyle did was courageous.

    Corvy also wrote:

    I suppose, however, the enemy is advancing, and their evilness must be stopped by whatever measures required, right? The cops won’t step in allegedly…will you or they?

    Yes, that’s the point.

    Look: one key question is why the able-bodied adult males in Kenosha did not band together to protect their city when the cops were not allowed to.

    Adult males protect their community.

    Those who don’t have never really become adults.

    A couple years ago, a suspicious looking fellow parked late at night in front of the home of the African-American lady who lives across the street from me. She phoned me, and I shined my big Maglite flashlight on the guy. He drove away. The cops later told us the guy had stolen the car from a family member — we suspect he was trying to make a drug deal.

    Now, of course, what I did required much less courage that what Kyle did (though my wife was terrified that the guy would take a pot shot at me when I shined the light on him!). But the point is that, because my neighbor and I and the cops worked together, none of us needed to take a serious risk.

    In a community of responsible adults, the scum can be kept in line without the decent people putting themselves at serious risk.

    But in Kenosha, the city leaders, the police brass, and the able-bodied adult males did not act as a community of responsible adults.

    And so a seventeen-year-old kid needed a great deal of courage to do what the adults should have done.

    And tonight we have the tragedy in Waukesha, partly because we are not sending the message to the scum that decent adults are in charge.

    Because too many of the decent adults in this society are abject cowards.

    Are you?

    Kyle Rittenhouse was not.

    • Agree: Bumpkin
    • Disagree: Corvinus
    • Thanks: Alden
    • Replies: @RobinG
  133. RobinG says:
    @PhysicistDave

    Well, this is a bizarre post. You seem out of touch, with your rambling about adult males. Have you fallen for the tripe that Kyle was wandering the streets alone? What do you think the militia was, if not a cohort of adult males of Kenosha. The rest of them (as seen in multiple videos) were much older than Kyle. And who knows about courage. At Kyle’s age, I wonder if he realized the gravity. If you don’t appreciate the danger, you don’t need so much courage.

    As far as you and your Maglight, I’ve been told more than once, “Don’t do that yourself, call us.” Your wife is right. Could have been bad if he was whack. And did they catch him? They might have been too slow, but they might have if you hadn’t scared him off.

    & BTW,
    the scum can be kept in line without the decent people putting themselves at serious risk,
    aren’t the cops also decent people? Like I said, bizarre, and all over the place.

    • Replies: @PhysicistDave
  134. Corvinus says:
    @nebulafox

    “Dude, just tap out”

    So, you wouldn’t have done, or will not do, what Kyle did. Because as Physicist Dave stated, most people are cowards. But, you and others and Carlson will put Kyle on a pedestal and only embolden others to not stand down, because apparently curfew laws issued during civil unrest are other than desirable and enforceable for anyone.

  135. Alden says:
    @Ralph L

    Right right # 5 6 was a typo

  136. Alden says:
    @Reg Cæsar

    Her parents sent Tessa to one of the top 19 universities in the country. Can’t blame her parents for that. Any parent would.

    And many not all of the MEN Of UNZ attacked Tessa for the green rinsed hair. Proof none of you have kids or grandchildren That she was out after dark, 5PM when they killed her. In mid December when it’s dark 4:30 4:40 aka rush hour in NYC. She must have gone into the park to buy weed from the boys. Small time drug dealers don’t hide out in a park. They’re on streets where their customers can find them. Plus Tessa lived in a college dorm. Where drugs are everywhere. I wouldn’t be surprised if some White Columbia kids sell drugs to Harlem kids.

    Abd you guys were happy a liberal White Ivy League student was killed by blacks. Maybe your sex identification with other males overcomes your racial identification with White women . For whom you all express hatred in this site all the time

    The black suspect in the Waukesha attack on the parade’s name is Darrel Brooks. Shots were fired from the car. ( a new kind of gun loads aims and fires itself ) 2 of the injured are dead.
    Driver slammed into a dance troop of 9-12 White girls.

    If the MEN UNZ make their usual comments about what were the parents thinking putting the girls in a dance troop because dancing is sinful. The girls enticed the black men to run them down. The town should not have a Christmas parade because 1,2,3 and 4. Single moms caused the attack.

    The usual MEN OF UNZ attacks on White victims of black criminals.

  137. @RobinG

    RobinG wrote to me:

    Well, this is a bizarre post. You seem out of touch, with your rambling about adult males. Have you fallen for the tripe that Kyle was wandering the streets alone? What do you think the militia was, if not a cohort of adult males of Kenosha. The rest of them (as seen in multiple videos) were much older than Kyle.

    Most of the adult males who lived in Kenosha were not out there confronting the mob, Robin. Look up the population of Kenosha and do the math.

    Robin also wrote:

    [Dave]the scum can be kept in line without the decent people putting themselves at serious risk,
    [Robin] aren’t the cops also decent people? Like I said, bizarre, and all over the place.

    No society has ever had enough cops to impose public order simply by the force of the police.

    Public order relies primarily on the citizenry.

    The cops are just a supplement.

    And, in Kenosha, as I assume you know, the local politicians held the cops back.

    You need to grow up and grow a pair, youngster.

    It is the courage of the people, specifically (but not only, as Alden reminds us) the adult able-bodied males, that is the only long-term guarantor of public safety and security in a free country.

    Don’t think that government employees alone can protect us.

    They can’t.

    Only “a people numerous and armed” can.

  138. @Corvinus

    Corvinus wrote:

    Because as Physicist Dave stated, most people are cowards.

    You are misquoting me.

    I do not think most people are cowards.

    My grandfather was in the Navy in the Pacific Theater in WW II. My uncle was a Navy pilot: fortunately, his training ended just about VJ Day, so he never had to see combat.

    We just lost a neighbor who was Army Air Corps, shot down behind Axis lines in Europe. He was proud that every one of his crew eventually got back to American lines alive.

    And the guy who lives behind us, who turned 101 three months ago, was shot down in the Pacific, crash landing on a tidal atoll: as he likes to say, he was lucky that the Yanks got to him before the Japanese or the rising tide.

    Not a coward among them.

    And I do not think that most adult males in the Arab world or Russia or many other societies are cowards, either.

    No, I simply think that adult able-bodied males in the Western welfare states have been emasculated: we have now raised a couple of generations of cowards in the West.

    Take the German men who stood by in Cologne on New Year’s Eve in 2015 while over a thousand German women were sexually assaulted.

    What the hell is wrong with these guys?

    I’m a nice, quiet, cautious, peace-loving member of the bourgeoisie.

    But I would not just stand by while 1,200 women were being sexually assaulted.

    This civilization is dying. It is arguable whether it is worth saving.

    No civilization can survive in which the men will not defend the women and children.

    • Replies: @Corvinus
  139. @ic1000

    ic1000 wrote to Corvinus:

    Every once in a while, you write something interesting. Then, on a thread such as this one, you go back to Outer Party talking points. You aren’t dumb enough to believe them yourself, so this is gaslighting? But then, you aren’t dumb enough to imagine that very many of Sailer’s readers will believe them either.

    Corvy isn’t dumb in the sense that he would have had low SAT scores.

    While he has been very coy about where he lives and his sources of income, Corvinus has dropped hints over the years that he is an appratchik in the Education-Industrial Complex.

    I.e., Corvinus is one of that vast crowd (the “báizuǒ” AKA “shèngmǔbiǎo”) who are good at manipulating words that are disconnected from any actual physical reality.

    Why do they do it?

    Mainly, I think, because they simply lack any productive skills whatsoever: these people do not have the ability to maintain an airplane engine or engage in high-rise construction or design an integrated circuit.

    They are, as the dean of world historians, W. H. McNeill put it, “macro-parasites” (see his book The Human Condition: An Ecological and Historical View).

    The former Librarian of Congress, James Billington, wrote an interesting book, Fire in the Minds of Men: Origins of the Revolutionary Faith, on how the Leftist substitute for religion got started. In a nutshell, intellectuals (often journalists), who thought that their verbal intelligence entitled them to more power than they possessed, figured out how to use modern schooling and the modern media to seize control of society.

    We really need to understand how the minds of these neo-Bolsheviks work.

    They failed in Russia, they failed in China, and they are now destroying the West.

    They are failures at dealing with actual physical reality and at living normal human lives. And they hate and despise (and, yes, deeply fear) all the people who can deal with physical reality and lead normal lives.

    Yet, their power is increasing.

    Fortunately, we have our very own specimen to study right here with Corvinus.

    • Agree: nebulafox
    • Thanks: ic1000
    • Replies: @ic1000
  140. nebulafox says:
    @Corvinus

    You aren’t convincing anyone with the concern trolling about Rittenhouse, eunuch. Again, I’d advise you tap out before you embarrass yourself further.

    >But, you and others and Carlson will put Kyle on a pedestal and only embolden others to not stand down

    You know, this mentality that has translated into zero tolerance policies at schools and jail time for any sort of physical altercation has raised a generation of self-destructive men and profoundly miserable women. You actively campaign against virtue, you reap what you sow as a society.

    So, according to you, this is because it’s a bad thing for people to defend their communities against bullies when institutions can’t be relied upon to do so? If you don’t want people like Rittenhouse, let the police and National Guard do their supposed job and let them crush rioters. It’s that simple.

    And I saw what happened to Andrew Coffee IV. I’m as happy for him as Rittenhouse. I’m always happy when people stand up against bullies, because unlike you and your ilk, I have some basic principles other than kissing the right asses and saying the right platitudes. I may not have much yet, but I have that.

    • Replies: @Corvinus
  141. ic1000 says:
    @PhysicistDave

    PhysicistDave, in #106 I invited Corvinus to explain why he comments at iSteve. He didn’t RSVP, as is his right. It’s a modestly interesting question, for what the answer isn’t: not (apparently) engaging at the level of ideas, or learning, or teaching, or persuading, or earning the respect of peers.

    Why not invest this substantial time and effort into becoming a well-regarded member of the Amen Chorus at Vox, MSNBC, or another mainstream site?

    The revealed preference is that it’s better to be at this dissident site, and assume the mantle of the #1 intellect defending the conventional wisdom.

    If you believe that those rejecting Outer Party diktats are blind, this could be a good place to style yourself as the One-Eyed King.

    Aside from getting paid by the word, that’s the best I can come up with.

    • Replies: @Corvinus
  142. My 76 year old neighbor was complaining a couple of months ago that she and the girls aren’t getting the range time they used to.

  143. @Corvinus

    Corvinus is a little miffed that someone avtuat followed his “advice” and killed a couple of his beloved fellow, demon-worshipping supporters of child sacrifice, child molestation, self-mutilation, and self-sacrifice, and did not it not only in 100% legal manner, but a principled defense of community and human rights.

    This causes it the most pain, because it feeds of the morally weak and apathetic.

  144. @Corvinus

    Corvinus is a little miffed that someone actually followed his “advice” and killed a couple of his beloved fellow, demon-worshipping supporters of child sacrifice, child molestation, self-mutilation, and self-sacrifice, and did not it not only in 100% legal manner, but a principled defense of community and human rights.

    This causes it the most pain, because it feeds of the morally weak and apathetic.

    “When I see that look upon your face,
    I know I must defend this place!
    Keep your rifle by your side!”

  145. @Corvinus

    How’s that skin-suit working out for you? Is it comfortable here on the mortal plane?

  146. @MarkinLA

    Mark, shoot to kill orders were Mayor Daley’s stock in trade in Chicago. Hard hat cops swinging sticks preceded those orders and he didn’t give a shit what race the criminals were. When that was stopped, Chicago was lost to the orcs. Blacks are all about who runs the joint. When the monopoly on violence is surrendered by the police, it’s over. Unless you take it back, you have no society. It’s pretty simple.

    • Agree: PhysicistDave
    • Replies: @Corvinus
  147. Corvinus says:
    @nebulafox

    “You aren’t convincing anyone with the concern trolling about Rittenhouse, eunuch.”

    You have an odd way of describing what amount to commenter.

    >But, you and others and Carlson will put Kyle on a pedestal and only embolden others to not stand down

    “You know, this mentality that has translated into zero tolerance policies at schools and jail time for any sort of physical altercation has raised a generation of self-destructive men and profoundly miserable women.”

    Now you who is concern trolling here….

    “You actively campaign against virtue, you reap what you sow as a society.”

    So, the next time there is civil unrest, we can expect you to form or be part of a virtuous citizen militia, right?

    “So, according to you, this is because it’s a bad thing for people to defend their communities against bullies when institutions can’t be relied upon to do so?”

    The police arrested 120 lawbreakers. They weren’t sitting idly by. Again, wasn’t there a direct police order for anyone to leave the vicinity?

    “If you don’t want people like Rittenhouse, let the police and National Guard do their supposed job and let them crush rioters. It’s that simple.”

    You mean like the lady in Capitol building on 1/6?

    And I saw what happened to Andrew Coffee IV. I’m as happy for him as Rittenhouse. I’m always happy when people stand up against bullies, because unlike you and your ilk, I have some basic principles other than kissing the right asses and saying the right platitudes. I may not have much yet, but I have that

  148. Corvinus says:
    @ic1000

    “PhysicistDave, in #106 I invited Corvinus to explain why he comments at iSteve. He didn’t RSVP, as is his right.”

    It’s invaluable to learn more about the opposing side of things.

    “Why not invest this substantial time and effort into becoming a well-regarded member of the Amen Chorus at Vox, MSNBC, or another mainstream site?”

    So, an echo chamber, one that can be prominent here as well.

    “Aside from getting paid by the word…”

    Standard trope. Why you be slummin’?

    • Troll: ic1000
  149. Corvinus says:
    @Jim Christian

    “Unless you take it back, you have no society. It’s pretty simple.”

    So, if it’s pretty simple, I imagine you will join in real quick to take it back? Why would you want to lose your own community to the orcs?

    • Replies: @PhysicistDave
  150. Corvinus says:
    @PhysicistDave

    No, I am not misquoting you in the least. You believe most people are cowards. I drew that conclusion based on your three statements.

    “Because Kyle Rittenhouse has a truly unusual, and admirable, level of courage.”

    Which infers that most are other than truly unusual, and admirable, when it comes to courage in this context–going to a place of civil unrest with a long gun to protect property other than your own despite police orders to immediately leave the vicinity.

    “Look: one key question is why the able-bodied adult males in Kenosha did not band together to protect their city when the cops were not allowed to.”

    Which infers that they lack courage to stand up and fight, because if they truly cared about their community, they would unite to remove the scourge.

    “Adult males protect their community. Those who don’t have never really become adults.”

    Which fits the description of Kenosha able-bodied adult males, according to your own metric-a truly unusual, and admirable, level of courage.

    • Replies: @PhysicistDave
  151. @Corvinus

    Corvinus wrote to me:

    Which fits the description of Kenosha able-bodied adult males, according to your own metric-a truly unusual, and admirable, level of courage.

    Indeed — I think most able-bodied adult males in Kenosha are cowards.

    But that is not the view that you attributed to me.

    The view you attributed to me is:

    You believe most people are cowards.

    “Most people” are not “able-bodied adult males in Kenosha.”

    You see the distinction? People like you (thank heavens!) are not the majority of the human race.

    I think it is self-evident that we have morally castrated many male adults in many areas of the West. That is not “most people.”

    Most people do not live in the West.

    But of course you cannot see outside your own parochial environment.

    You are a Western chauvinist.

    You really do not see people who are not White Westerners.

    Isn’t the right word for people like you “racist”?

  152. @Corvinus

    Corvinus wrote:

    So, if it’s pretty simple, I imagine you will join in real quick to take it back? Why would you want to lose your own community to the orcs?

    As I pointed out with my little personal anecdote above, if neighbors generally stand together to defend their community, as people in my current neighborhood actually do, it usually does not have to come to anyone being shot.

    But the people of Kenosha chose not to show up en masse to overwhelm the thugs. Cowards.

    And so a young seventeen-year-old showed more courage than would have been necessary if only the adult able-bodied males in Kenosha had shown a small amount of courage.

    A humanly reasonable amount of courage by the majority is enough to guarantee that no one has to take unreasonable risks.

    But when and where the majority are craven cowards, then we need people with exceptional levels of courage, like Kyle Rittenhouse, to defend civilization.

    Try hard — you can grasp the distinction. With effort.

  153. Hibernian says:
    @Jack D

    If he had killed Jump Kick Man…

    Or if Binger and Kraus had not kept Maurice Freeland, AKA Jump Kick Man, under wraps, as the (potential) complaining witness from Hell.

  154. Hibernian says:
    @Emil Nikola Richard

    That was in the wake of Bismarck’s Anti-Catholic Kulturkampf. The other 3 largest spikes were related to the aftermaths of the 1848 revolution, German unification and the Franco-Prussian War, and the end of WW2.

  155. Hibernian says:
    @Yngvar

    Not much optimism if you were a Catholic dragooned into a Protestant authoritarian monarchy.

Current Commenter
says:

Leave a Reply - Comments are moderated by iSteve, at whim.


 Remember My InformationWhy?
 Email Replies to my Comment
$
Submitted comments have been licensed to The Unz Review and may be republished elsewhere at the sole discretion of the latter
Commenting Disabled While in Translation Mode
Subscribe to This Comment Thread via RSS Subscribe to All Steve Sailer Comments via RSS
PastClassics
Becker update V1.3.2
The Surprising Elements of Talmudic Judaism
The Shaping Event of Our Modern World
The JFK Assassination and the 9/11 Attacks?
Analyzing the History of a Controversial Movement