The Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
Show by  
Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
 BlogviewMichelle Malkin Archive
/
2016 Campaign

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • BShow CommentNext New CommentNext New ReplyRead More
ReplyAgree/Disagree/Etc. More... This Commenter This Thread Hide Thread Display All Comments
AgreeDisagreeThanksLOLTroll
These buttons register your public Agreement, Disagreement, Thanks, LOL, or Troll with the selected comment. They are ONLY available to recent, frequent commenters who have saved their Name+Email using the 'Remember My Information' checkbox, and may also ONLY be used three times during any eight hour period.
Ignore Commenter Follow Commenter
Identity Politics in America: a Post-Mortem by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 Here is what eight years of President Obama's "post-racial" reign have wrought. The weekend before Election Day, Hillary Clinton grinned from ear to ear at a Cleveland rally while reciting a verse from Jay-Z's remix of Young Jeezy's "My President is Black."... Read More
A FIFTH Clinton presidency? Hill, no! by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 I keep hearing that Hillary Clinton would be "Obama's third term." The math is wrong. Barack Obama served the Clinton crime family's third and fourth term. Electing Hillary would doom America to a fifth Clinton White House. From 1993-2001, under the "Two... Read More
Debate Depressive Disorder by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 How many more broadcast bust-ups will it take before America finally decides to make its presidential election debates tolerable again? I can't take it anymore. Can you? For the past three cycles -- 2008, 2012, and 2016 -- I've chronicled the depressing, systemic bias of... Read More
Hillary, Interrupted by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 Whatever happened to "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar"? Whither "Girl Power"? When did Rosie the Riveter's "We Can Do It!" give way to Hillary the Haranguer's "We Can't Handle It"? It's 2016, and the Democrats' feminist heroine running for commander in chief is whinnying about... Read More
Hillary's Headhunter: Sleazeball Ken Salazar by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 The Loathsome Cowboy rides again. Ken Salazar, President Obama's disgraced ex-interior secretary and former U.S. senator from Colorado, was named Hillary Clinton's White House transition chair on Monday. The pick confirms that a Clinton presidency would not only be Barack Obama's third term... Read More
From the vintage Hot Air Absolute Moral Authority card collection, 2006 Who gets Absolute Moral Authority? by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 My 12-year-old son couldn't remember the phrase "take a walk down memory lane" last week, instead describing a stroll through "nostalgia road." I knew it would come in handy. Put on your... Read More
Ted Cruz’s vice presidential announcement yesterday was intended to galvanize Republicans and provide a boost to his campaign heading into Indiana and California. Many of my friends and colleagues support the decision. But Cruz’s choice of Carly Fiorina troubles me deeply. Here are 11 red flags: H-1B. At a time when thousands of American high-skilled... Read More
The 2016 GOP Debate Debacle by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 When the dust settles on this wild and wacky GOP primary season, there will be at least one clear Biggest Loser: the Republican National Committee. After 2012, when liberal journalists routinely hijacked the party's 20 televised debates while cashing in on ratings and... Read More
A tale of two tapes: Teen Cruz vs. Terror-Coddler Obama by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 The crack media buzzed this week with the discovery of a totally front-page, news-breaking, breathtaking videotape. GOP presidential candidate and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, CNN reported, was caught on camera confessing how he "sought 'world domination.'" Gasp! This... Read More
Inside the garden of political town hall plants by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2016 On Thursday, CNN will host a town hall with President Obama as part of his "final-year push to make gun control part of his legacy." In addition to sitting down with liberal anchor Anderson Cooper, the network says Obama will... Read More
Meet Candy Carson: The anti-Michelle Obama by Michelle Malkin Creators SyndicateCopyright 2015 After nearly eight years of the East Wing's politics of mope and complain, it's refreshing to see a presidential candidate's spouse who is always smiling. Candy Carson -- wife of GOP 2016 hopeful Dr. Ben Carson, mother of three sons, and grandmother of... Read More
Eric Cantor: Poster boy of the Beltway crapweasels by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2015 Ooouuuch. My sides are still aching after last week's comical announcement by GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush that he had snagged the coveted endorsement of notorious electoral reject Eric Cantor, the former House majority leader kicked to the curb by... Read More
Jeb Bush: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce waterboy by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2014 Allow me to unite America’s Left, Right, and Center in just three words: No, Jeb, No! Former GOP Florida governor Jeb Bush made the obvious official this week when he announced on Facebook and Twitter that he’s “actively exploring” a... Read More
PastClassics
The unspoken statistical reality of urban crime over the last quarter century.
Talk TV sensationalists and axe-grinding ideologues have fallen for a myth of immigrant lawlessness.
Which superpower is more threatened by its “extractive elites”?
How a Young Syndicate Lawyer from Chicago Earned a Fortune Looting the Property of the Japanese-Americans, then Lived...
Becker update V1.3.2