The Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
Show by  
Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
 BlogviewMichelle Malkin Archive
/
2012 Campaign

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • BShow CommentNext New CommentNext New ReplyRead More
ReplyAgree/Disagree/Etc. More... This Commenter This Thread Hide Thread Display All Comments
AgreeDisagreeThanksLOLTroll
These buttons register your public Agreement, Disagreement, Thanks, LOL, or Troll with the selected comment. They are ONLY available to recent, frequent commenters who have saved their Name+Email using the 'Remember My Information' checkbox, and may also ONLY be used three times during any eight hour period.
Ignore Commenter Follow Commenter
Here we go again. The GOP got a drubbing on Election Day. But instead of talking about the poisonous effects of identity politics, economic illiteracy, the government school monopoly, and the Right's woeful competitive disadvantage in mainstream American culture, the usual pandering suspects -- led by GOP Sen. Lindsey Grahamanesty -- have resurrected illegal alien... Read More
1. Republicans retained control of the U.S. House of Representatives. 2. Voters in Alabama, Montana, and Wyoming all passed measures limiting Obamacare. 3. Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, one of the conservative movement's brightest rising stars, overcame establishment GOP opposition to clinch a U.S. Senate victory in Texas. 4. Corruptocrat Beltway barnacle Rep. Pete Stark... Read More
Ohio has been called for Barack Obama. Iowa went for Obama. Colorado went for Obama. Florida and Virginia have not been called yet, but those don't look good, either. The Romney camp is disputing the Ohio call. Karl Rove on Fox News says it's not over. But the numbers don't add up for Romney. He... Read More
I know. Put on your shocked faces. They're baaaaack. Like I've said before: Race hustlers of a feather stick together. Where are the Department of Social Justice poll watchers and U.N. monitors when you need them? Crickets. *** Related: GOP inspectors reportedly kicked out of multiple Philadelphia polling places; Update: Court reinstates inspectors Update: NBPP... Read More
Fill this seat today (thanks to the New York Post for the perfect cover photo): Send conservative reinforcements to Capitol Hill. Vote for limited government ballot measures. Support Tea Party candidates at the local and state levels. God bless our troops on the front lines who secure our freedoms. And God bless America. For restoration,... Read More
If you're lucky (or smart) enough to live in a state that has initiative and referenda, you face important choices tomorrow that will give you control over critical fiscal policy and limited government issues. According to Ballotpedia, there are a total of 176 measures in 38 states on the Election Day ballot. Full list here.... Read More
In case you needed a refresher course, here's a look at some of the top members of the Hope and Change-minted team that the Beltway reformer-in-chief brought with him four years ago. Barack Obama's Chicago-marinated culture of corruption brought us $16 trillion in debt, trillion-dollar porkulus, Obamacare, and edujobs slush funds, heightened national INsecurity, and... Read More
Poser of the United States: The photo-op presidency by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 The official Obama 2012 campaign slogan is "Forward." The operational motto of the Obama administration is "Cheese." As in "say cheese." From hollow Greek columns to strategically released Situation Room candids, the Paparazzi President has put self-serving optics above all... Read More
While her hubby flies around the Hurricane Sandy disaster zone in South Jersey to look presidential and leader-like on the taxpayer's dime, the missus is getting busy urging supporters to "dig a little deeper" and donate money...to the campaign. Michelle -- I know we ask you to do a lot, and I cannot tell you... Read More
Obama's Layoff Bomb by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 In June, a diffident and self-deluded President Obama claimed that "the private sector is doing fine." Last week, the private sector responded: Speak for yourself, buster. Who needs an "October Surprise" when the business headlines are broadcasting the imminent layoff bomb in neon lights? The... Read More
Yawn. Liberal journalists in the tank for Obama are claiming that conservatives are "outraged" and "enraged" by Hollywood femme Lena Dunham's campaign ad comparing her "first time" voting for Obama with losing her virginity. You can watch the video and see all the starlets a-Twitter over the ad here. Doug Powers weighed in last night.... Read More
Photo via NWDailyMarker J.Z. Knight is a self-proclaimed "mystic" who apparently channels a spirit named "Ramtha." She is also a deep-pocketed donor to Washington State Democrats and President Obama's campaign. Bryan Myrick of the Northwest Daily Marker reports that Knight Democrats on the bottom of the ticket in Washington state all the way to the... Read More
These word-warping Democrats and lying liberal War on Women manufacturers make me sick. Especially looking at you, Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock defended life last night in his Indiana Senate debate with Democrat Joe Donnelly. Watch the whole statement: What he said: “The only exception I have to have an abortion is... Read More
Fashion Backward: Obama's Hate Couture Divas by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Talk about wearing your politics on your sleeve. An elitist clique of fashion designers has banded together to raise money for celebrity-in-chief Barack Obama and browbeat their customers into supporting him. Even worse, the Beautiful People who dress the Powerful People are... Read More
Charlie Gasparino has pieces in the NYPost and on FoxBusiness.com on a shady Iraqi home construction contract that appears to benefit Vice President Joe Biden's brother, James. In a nutshell: James Biden isn’t a big name in the business of residential housing development, so what exactly qualifies him to work at a construction company and... Read More
In USA Today yesterday, a group of American entrepreneurs and business leaders spoke out in a full-page, open letter to President Obama and to their fellow citizens. The full text is reprinted below. The signatories are here. As Mitt Romney has told voters repeatedly during the debates and on the campaign trail, we don't have... Read More
Photo via @noainny Steve Emerson's vigilant Investigative Project is out with a new report today on President Obama's radical Muslim visitors. Read how the jihadi-coddling administration rolled out the red carpet here. As the report rightly concludes: "Outreach to minority communities can foster a feeling of inclusiveness. However, President Obama opening the White House to... Read More
In August, I blasted the Commission on Presidential Debate's choices of three Beltway lib journo-tools -- CNN’s Candy Crowley, PBS’s Jim Lehrer and CBS’s Bob Schieffer. So far, they've acted just as expected and predicted. As I noted: While the debate panel trumpeted the gender diversity of its picks, the chromosomal diversity is far outweighed... Read More
Obama Campaign Co-Chair Eva Longoria Gets Schooled by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Liberal celebrities want all of the adoration that social media engagement has to offer -- but none of the accountability that actual engagement requires. For the Hollywood elite, it's "do as they say, not as they tweet." But actress and outspoken... Read More
As expected, President Obama poured on the #ladyparts pandering during the second presidential debate last night at Hofstra University. He falsely claimed that Planned Parenthood provides mammograms to "millions" of women -- a lie that went unchallenged by female moderator and serial Romney interrupter Candy Crowley. Obama also referred several times to Romney/Ryan's opposition to... Read More
Mitt Romney was right. Barack Obama was wrong. And now, after journo-tool/moderator Candy Crowley jumped to Obama's aid in front of millions of viewers, CNN is admitting that her fact-check was not kinda, sorta, no completely "cut and dry" factual. READ: CNN walks back false “act of terror” fact check. How's that crow tasting, lapdogs?... Read More
I told you about $250 million stimulus-subsidized battery maker A123 back in March. Recap: While President Obama was busy lambasting Big Oil tax breaks on Thursday, yet another one of his environmental welfare recipients (the very kind he wants to redistribute oil subsidies to) was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. Who needs to win... Read More
CNN's Candy Crowley will be moderating tomorrow night's second presidential debate. It will be a 90-minute town hall forum at Hofstra University on Long Island, east of New York City. Both the Obama and Romney campaigns signed a "memorandum of understanding" about how the debate will be run. But Crowley is already making noises that... Read More
The Deadly Disgrace of Obama's Pro-Terrorist Lawyers by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Today, October 12, marks the 12th anniversary of the bombing of the USS Cole. The grim milestone comes as President Obama faces mounting questions about his administration's dereliction of duty during the murderous attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. And... Read More
Just caught up on the vice presidential debate after speaking at a wonderful gathering of the life-saving Vitae Foundation in Kansas City, Missouri. My immediate reaction to the showdown: What's new? Pundits and news anchors are expressing post-debate shock at how smirky, condescending and arrogant Vice President Joe Biden was tonight. They buzzed on Twitter... Read More
James O'Keefe's Project Veritas investigators went inside Organizing for America headquarters in Houston, Texas, and captured footage of paid campaign workers and other volunteers conspiring to commit election fraud not in 1 or 2 states, but in five different states. The video above speaks for itself. But there is much, much more. Watchdog.org reports: The... Read More
Photoshop h/t Radio Patriot Missing in Action: Stimulus Sheriff Joe Biden by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Remember when President Obama bragged about Joe Biden's fiscal discipline cred in 2009? "To you, he's Mr. Vice President, but around the White House, we call him the Sheriff," Obama warned government employees. "Because if you're misusing... Read More
Man of the people Barack Obama schmoozed 150 high-dollar Hollywood donors at the Ritz-Carlton in Los Angeles last night. Cost of admission? $25,000/plate. A transcript of his remarks is posted on the White House website. He told a new, self-aggrandizing health care tale about his life-saving powers that caught my eye. READ this and pay... Read More
(Snoop's endorsement of Obama - language warning) Rapper-turned-political analyst Snoop Dogg weighed in last week with his top 10 list of reasons he's voting for Barack Obama instead of Mitt Romney. It is, of course, filled with expletives, ad hominem, and bigotry. The list has gone viral among young voters -- because, you know, it... Read More
In advance of the new Obama donor scandal story that many conservatives have been buzzing about and which is purportedly set to hit the pages of Newsweek/Daily Beast tomorrow morning, I'm reprinting a selection of my previous blog posts over the last four years that exposed various aspects of the Obama crooked campaign cash-o-matic machine.... Read More
Desperate Dems Hide Behind Big Bird by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Mitt Romney sure ruffled a lot of feathers over his proposal to eliminate taxpayer funding for government-sponsored TV. As soon as the GOP presidential candidate singled out PBS for cuts during the presidential debate in Denver, the hysterical squawking commenced. Left-leaning celebrities... Read More
Here's my Fox and Friends post-debate analysis this morning. Enjoy:
Romney was unintimidated by President Obama. He was undaunted by lib moderator Jim Lehrer. He was in command of his facts. He was comfortable with himself. He was unafraid of his positions. He drew clear contrasts. He spoke with ease. By contrast, Obama looked down at his notes or beseeched Lehrer with his eyes and... Read More
A few debate questions for Obama that won't be asked by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Tonight, left-leaning TV anchor Jim Lehrer of government-supported PBS will moderate the first 90-minute presidential debate in Denver. The forum will focus on domestic policy. Lehrer alone will determine the topics and questions for six 15-minute segments, and... Read More
Photo credit: DVIDS, Cpl. Mark Garcia Marines kneel beside the battlefield cross to pay their final respects to Sgt. Bradley Atwell during a memorial ceremony, Sept. 20. During the ceremony, Marines paid tribute to Atwell, an aircraft electrical, instrument and flight control systems technician with Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 16, from Kokomo, Ind. Atwell was... Read More
Meet Nickelodeon's Trash-Mouthed Misogynist Jason Biggs by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 I am the mom of a 12-year-old girl and an 8-year-old boy. They have been huge fans of Nickelodeon TV programming throughout their childhoods. We even took them to the Nick Hotel in Florida, where we stayed in a SpongeBob SquarePants family... Read More
Mitt Romney spoke to the Clinton Global Initiative in New York. All three major networks broadcast the speech live. He name-checked the Muslim Brotherhood, noting that Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi is a member. Here's a transcript of his prepared remarks: If there’s one thing we’ve learned this election season, it’s that a few words from... Read More
The narcissism, it burns. Welcome to the post-American world. *** UPDATE: Obama’s flag reminds many Twitter users of U.S. consulate blood stains Image via @ChicGirl427
I am too doubled-over in laughter (and also creeped-out) to type. Just click to find out what the above photo is all about -- and the massive backfire it set off in the Twittersphere. Egad. It's scary. And yes, it's screaming for a photoshop contest. Go ahead. You know you wanna. Update (DP): Via Weasel... Read More
The speech of the night at last night's DNC was not sputtering Joe Biden's or plodding Barack Obama's. It was NY Archbishop Timothy Cardinal Dolan's courageous closing benediction upholding the sanctity of life, religious liberty, and natural law. You probably didn't see it because most of the networks and the DNC official livestream cut him... Read More
(Photoshop credit: Reader Joe N.) My column today previews tonight's DNC celebration of the massive redistribution of wealth from American taxpayers to...foreign auto plants and overseas auto workers. Tonight's speakers will wrap the auto bailout in red, white, and blue. The antidote to their narrative-warping is for the GOP to amplify the voices of the... Read More
Speak for yourselves, tyrants: Mitt Romney tweets: "We don't belong to government, the government belongs to us." Conservatives are raising their voices in revolt on Twitter. Read more here.
President Rerun has earned and re-earned his nickname untold times over the years. The RNC put out an ad last night that sums it up perfectly: "We've heard it all before." Like I tweeted last night, the DNC in four words: Reuse. Recycle. Redistribute. Retrograde.
First Lady Michelle Obama takes the stage at the DNC in Charlotte tonight. Like the fabulist-in-chief, she will spin many self-contradictory policy tales that simultaneously blame the previous administration for all of her husband's persistent woes while peddling grand fantasies of how much better off America is after sinking further into debt, corruption, and a... Read More
From reader S.S.: "I think National Empty Chair Day is a great idea. Here's mine." Just landed in Charlotte NC and was met with a massively overflowing email box of Empty Chair Day photos from around the country! A Politico reporter asked me why I was covering the phenomenon and why so many on the... Read More
(From reader John G. in Oregon) What better way to commemorate the Labor Day holiday than to send a message to the AWOL campaign-in-chief -- and support Clint Eastwood, to boot! Twitchy has the story of the latest Eastwood-inspired social media phenomenon. First, #eastwooding. Now: #EmptyChairDay. Monday is the day. Decorate yours any way you... Read More
How dare him. The bitter failure-in-chief campaigned in Iowa yesterday by trashing the Republican National Convention as "last century" and like watching "black-and-white TV." He whined that the Republicans offered nothing "new." This from the warmed-over, Keynesian retread with Beltway barnacle Joe Biden as his running mate. But Obama's latest swipe is not just a... Read More
You know it has been one of my persistent complaints that the Right needs to tell better stories -- among the countless real stories of American success, of American achievers, of American businesses and workers harmed under this administration -- in order to counter the incurable fabulists at the White House. Flashback: That mission was... Read More
The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Thumper the Rabbit's parents always taught him, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." If the left's self-appointed Omniscient Diviners of True Meaning have their way, conservatives in the public square won't be left with anything... Read More
The media crazy train is standing room only. As the GOP and the Right have gotten better and better at telling their stories and pushing back against progressive narratives, the gate-keepers who once held a monopoly on controlling the airwaves and printing presses have become more than unhinged. They've become completely untethered from rationality: -... Read More
PastClassics
The unspoken statistical reality of urban crime over the last quarter century.
Talk TV sensationalists and axe-grinding ideologues have fallen for a myth of immigrant lawlessness.
Which superpower is more threatened by its “extractive elites”?
How a Young Syndicate Lawyer from Chicago Earned a Fortune Looting the Property of the Japanese-Americans, then Lived...
Becker update V1.3.2