The election shenanigans continue — funded with your tax dollars. Perpetrated by the old friends of Barack Obama and the beneficiaries of George Soros’s largesse.
ACORN Watch takes you back to Milwaukee today, where more ACORN workers are under scrutiny for submitting bogus cards:
Milwaukee’s election chief on Wednesday turned 32 more voter registration workers in to the district attorney’s office for possible prosecution, saying they tried to submit falsified registration cards.
That brings to 39 the number of registration workers under scrutiny, and the number could grow, Election Commission Executive Director Sue Edman said. An organization warned the commission staff late Wednesday afternoon about some questionable cards in the latest batch collected by its workers, Edman said.
All of the workers targeted for investigation were paid employees of two liberal groups running voter registration drives, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) and the Community Voters Project…
…Of the 32 ACORN workers referred Wednesday to Assistant District Attorney Bruce Landgraf, Edman said:
• Seventeen apparently filled out voter applications and then signed the cards themselves. That involved two to four cards in each case.
• Twelve submitted cards for individuals who later told ACORN they never filled out an application. That involved one card in each case.
• One submitted a card for a dead voter. That was the second such case; a Voters Project worker previously submitted a card for a deceased voter.
• One was apparently making up driver’s license numbers for an unknown number of voters.
• One submitted about a half-dozen applications for already-registered voters.