For many on the dissident right, Fox News’ primetime anchor Tucker Carlson is a kind of hero. He’s pro-Trump and anti-liberal. He comes off as a true (“paleo”) conservative, and rails against the neo-con agendas of the dominant Right. He calls out attacks on Whites, both physical and ideological. He exposes lies and hypocrisy in the liberal mainstream media, especially at CNN and MSNBC. He is blunt, funny, and smart. What more could a White alt-righter hope for?
Lots, it turns out.
Night after night, Carlson manages to pull off a remarkable feat: He manages to criticize the self-serving lies and hypocrisy of the Left with an opposing but equally mendacious combination of self-serving lies and hypocrisy. This is no small task. He and his crew of scriptwriters must put in hours of work each day, to prepare for his masterful one-hour performances. And surely they have their own in-house censors and ideological gatekeepers who must approve all final topics, themes, wording, and guest-lists. But they succeed. Carlson’s Fox team is to be congratulated on achieving their goals, but they are to be utterly condemned for their pernicious, dissembling, malicious, and conniving presentations that masquerade as news. In what follows, I will make an attempt at dissecting Carlson and his crew, in order to lay bare the (occasional) insights and the (many) deceptions that he foists upon America each evening.
Let me start with his upbringing and family background. Now, in general, I try to avoid assigning blame for an individual’s faults to his past or his family. People are, for the most part, responsible adults, and must be held personally responsible for their own failings and shortcomings. But in this case, Carlson’s family history reveals a fairly lengthy tale of woe, malfeasance, and assorted immoralities; surely this has some bearing on his beliefs and actions as an adult. At a minimum, it helps us to better understand the man and his motivations.
Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson was born in 1969 in San Francisco to Dick Carlson and Lisa McNear Lombardi. Both parents led troubled lives. Dick Carlson was born in Boston in 1941, to a 21-year-old male and a 15-year-old girl—a situation that today would qualify as statutory rape. Ashamed of her pregnancy, the girl gave baby Dick up for adoption. At the age of two, he was adopted by the Carlson family and took their name. Moving to California in his 20s, Dick became a freelance journalist, eventually becoming involved in a libelous story against the mayor of San Francisco. In the 1970s, Dick tried his hand at banking, but was soon involved in a political patronage scandal and accusations of dubious lending practices.Dick Carlson ended up being interviewed by Mike Wallace for 60 Minutes, as part of the larger scandal. In the 1980s, after a failed run for mayor of San Diego, he was appointed chief propagandist (though of course they didn’t call it that) at the Voice of America radio station, under Reagan. In 1991, George H. W. Bush appointed him ambassador to Seychelles. Today, at age 79, he has settled into a comfortable retirement.
As for Tucker’s mother, Lisa, she was evidently a very—shall we say—flaky person. She married Dick in 1967, had Tucker in 1969 and then another boy in 1973, and then simply abandoned the family in 1975, when Tucker was six. Only a very disturbed woman would up and leave her husband and two young children for no apparent reason. Lisa’s whereabouts since that time remain a mystery.
Dick would eventually marry another troubled woman, Patricia Swanson, in 1979, when Tucker was 10 years old. Fortuitously, Patricia was an heiress to the Swanson Foods fortune, built up in the 1930s and 1940s by her grandfather, Carl Swanson. Her marriage to Dick was her third; at 18, she married a Jew, Howard Feldman, only to divorce a year later, and a second marriage ended in 1975. At any rate, Dick at least “married into money,” attaining by current standards a modest fortune. As they approach 80, both will soon be passing along a fair amount of money to Tucker.
In any case, Tucker led a privileged life from birth, despite his parental troubles. He grew up in the wealthy community of La Jolla, California, and was schooled in Switzerland and at the prestigious Trinity College in Connecticut, eventually earning a degree in history. Drawing on his father’s connections, he held various reporting and journalistic positions, eventually gaining his first television stint with CNN in 2000. Tucker jumped to MSNBC in 2005, and finally to Fox in 2009. In 2016, he was given his own program at that station.
Thus, by all accounts, Tucker is doing quite well for himself these days. His show on Fox recently earned the highest ratings ever for a cable news show. His salary is in the neighborhood of $6 million per year,Significantly less than his competitor, Anderson Cooper at CNN, who earns around $12 million per year. and his net worth is variously estimated at $20 million to $30 million. At least his critiques of the wealthy of our country are well-sourced, given that he is a member of the very club that he loves to lambast.
The Tucker Model
Carlson seems to have been a life-long conservative, even during his tenures at CNN and MSNBC, where he played the conservative foil to the dominant liberal voices. So we need not doubt his sincerity on that matter, at least. But like all TV figures, he quickly learned how to “play the game” in order to get his share of airtime. The primary rule: never question, challenge, or ‘out’ your bosses; always stick to the party line. This of course is true pretty much everywhere, but in the news media, when your very job is to be an honest, diligent, and brave presenter of the truth, it seems particularly appalling to have to sacrifice basic morals—both personal and professional—simply to keep your job. Yes, much of the blame goes to the corporate bosses, who demand ideological conformity from their news teams, but blame also goes to the individual TV figures who allow themselves to be used and corrupted for the money and fame (an old story, I know).
This is particularly troublesome for the dissident right, because there are many who view Carlson as a real voice for their concerns, and as a courageous defender of the truth. But his real concern seems to be for himself and his fellow members of the wealthy elite, and his version of “the truth” leaves much to be desired.
Let’s start with what Carlson gets right. Yes, the Democrats are appalling hypocrites and liars. In the whole Covid crisis, Carlson has made much hay by exposing their double standards on things like mask-wearing, quarantine, haircuts, and salon visits. Yes, they will say and do nearly anything to defeat Trump and win the White House, and perhaps even Congress. Yes, Joe Biden is a near brain-dead dupe of party operatives, lacking in anything like personal principles or convictions. Yes, Miss AOC—or now, “Sandy” Cortez, as Tucker prefers—carries an outsized liberal influence and indeed has many “radical” policies she wants to implement. Yes, Democrats feign being environmentalists of the highest sort, and yet when in power they do little or nothing—witness the eight years of Clinton-Gore in the 1990s, or the eight Obama years. Democrats also claim to “support our troops” but find it impossible to end our hopeless foreign wars and bring the troops home, or to dismantle our global network of imperial military outposts that costs taxpayers upwards of $500 billion a year.
It’s a similar story on the media side: Yes, Tucker’s competing news celebrities at CNN and MSNBC are also appalling hypocrites and liars. He rightly calls out the blatant stupidity and ethical lapses of people like Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon. CNN and MSNBC both are utterly predictable in which stories they present and which they don’t present, and Carlson has a field day with this. These are the kinds of things that earn him praise from the alt- and dissident right.
But let’s look a bit more closely at Tucker’s universe. In his world, things are relatively black-and-white. There are good things, and there are bad things. The Tucker ‘goods’ include: America, the American way of life, God (of the Judeo-Christian persuasion, of course), a second Trump presidency, capitalism, free trade, personal wealth, and unrestricted freedom of choice. These things are standard goods for conservatives, both paleo and neo-con, but not necessarily for the dissident right. Many in the DR see America as a failed state, as a disaster—at least in practice, if not also in theory. Many would like to see our present corrupt nation vanish into oblivion. Few in the DR are rich. Many see Trump as an embarrassment or worse, hardly worth defending. And many are at least skeptical, if not downright contemptuous, of the Judeo-Christian hoax and its ridiculous sky-god Jehovah.Nietzsche’s account of Christianity is particularly appropriate on this count; see here.
On the other side, the Tucker ‘bads’ include: racism, anti-Semitism, White nationalism, Black Lives Matter, Antifa,Both the term and the ideology have long roots, having been founded in Germany in the early 1930s. Only in the past four or five years has the concept assumed prominence in the US. riots and anarchy in the streets, unwinnable foreign wars like Afghanistan, the 9/11 attacks (involving “the Saudis”), Chinese global aggression (especially vis a vis Russian aggression), and climate change “alarmism.” Clearly and obviously for those in the DR, many of these things are in fact unconditional goods. Let’s go down the list in a bit of detail:
- Racism, Tucker loves to repeat, is a great evil. “All men are created equal,” after all, according to his beloved Declaration. Both of these assertions are, of course, utter nonsense. The proper, positive reading of ‘racism’ is (a) to think in racial terms about all aspects of human society, and (b) to have an appropriate self-pride in one’s own race. Any sane and rational person would likely agree with this definition. Science, genetics, anthropology, and sociology all testify to the overriding importance of race or ethnicity in accounting for human values and behavior. And to not be proud of one’s own race is akin to hating one’s own family; normal, well-adjusted people have a positive self-image, and this applies to themselves, to their extended family, and to all those of their kind. Consequently, there is no meaningful sense in which all humans are equal—not in interests, abilities, values, predispositions, inclinations…nothing. If anything, humans are radically unequal. “Equal before the law” is trivial, relatively meaningless, and functionally-speaking not even true. “Equal under God” is sheer absurdity. Human equality is a fiction. Thus, any thinking, intelligent, and morally-intact person ought to be a ‘racist.’
- Likewise, any thinking White is necessarily anti-Semitic, meaning, they recognize Jews as the primary threat to their collective well-being and indeed to the well-being of all humanity. To be openly and proudly anti-Semitic is to take a stand against the gang of criminals—the “planetary master criminals,” in the words of Heidegger—that have been plundering Western civilization for some two millennia.
- White nationalism and White interests are of course the raison d’être of White activism. Whenever the topic crosses Carlson’s lips, however, it morphs into ‘white supremacy’ or ‘neo-Nazism’ and is summarily condemned. Whites never have valid interests as Whites, in his mind.
- Antifa and BLM are motley collections of confused, self-hating, opportunistic, vicious, and mindless individuals, of all races (including Jews). They are loosely organized, if at all. Isolated hit-squads, perhaps assembled for pay, leap into action under their banners and make a big splash; but for the vast majority of Whites and the vast majority of American cities, they pose no real threat at all. Yes, they are contemptible, as Carlson says. Yes, they should be jailed, or worse. But no, they pose no existential threat to the DR movement. (Carlson’s main concern with them seems to be that they often target the wealthy, which hits too close to home for his comfort.)
- Likewise, Tucker hates riots and anarchy because they threaten the comfortable order of the economic elites. But let’s get this straight: There are plenty of good reasons to be rioting in the streets—but George Floyd is not one of them. If we’re going to have riots, let’s do it, for example, over the American Judeocracy that has destroyed any semblance of fairness and justice in our society. Or over the $1 trillion spent every year in this country to maintain a global military hegemony, much of it on behalf of Jews and Israel. Or over the obscene accumulation of wealth by American Jews, amounting to as much as $50 trillion (see here). It’s not the rioting per se that is wrong; it’s the motivation behind it that matters. But Carlson will have none of this.
- Both Iraq wars (1991 and 2003) and the war in Afghanistan were Jewish-instigated neo-con wars on behalf of Israel—period. They had nothing to do with American security. To this day, there are still some 5,000 troops in Iraq and about 7,000 in Afghanistan, fighting “terrorists” who might someday threaten Jews in Israel. This is an utter disgrace, and even a crime against humanity. It must end now, as Tucker says—though he will never speak the truth about these conflicts.
- As for the 9/11 attacks, suffice to say that, once again, they seem to have been conducted on behalf Jewish and Israeli interests. To demonize the Saudis, as Carlson does, is to distract from the real issues at hand.
- Distraction, too, seems to be his motivation for a focus on Chinese aggression rather than Russian. As a widely-detested global hegemon, the US naturally faces continual threats on many fronts. To pick out one or the other of these threats is to distract from the deeper issues involved. The short solution here is: stop being a hegemon, and you will have far fewer enemies.
- Carlson claims to be an environmentalist, but it’s clear that he qualifies only as one of the shallow and instrumentalist types. By contrast, many in the DR have legitimate concerns about climate change and would like see this nation move toward less fossil fuels, while expanding protections for wilderness and undeveloped rural areas. Dare I add that the original dissident right, the National Socialists, placed great value on nature. Once again, Carlson is primarily concerned with the potential hit to his bottom line, and that of his fellow elites.
Tucker and the Jews
Finally we come to the black hole at the center of Carlson’s galaxy. And a supermassive one it is, too. Of that most influential, most wealthy, most corrupt, and most destructive of minorities, he offers us precisely nothing. Jews are all but invisible on the Tucker Carlson Show.
Correction: Jews qua Jews are invisible. He has plenty of them on his show, but they are almost never identified as such (of course not—because that would be RACIST!). Carlson’s regular Jews include Dr. Marc Siegel, Rick Leventhal, Mark Steyn (part-Jewish), and Dave Portnoy. The past few weeks have included several other Jewish appearances, including Glenn Greenwald, Alex Berenson, Seth Barron, and Dov Hikind. As on every news outlet, left, right, or center, Jews are massively over-represented. This is not an accident. For his part, Tucker seems more than happy to give the Jewish voice yet more airtime.
Yes, he condemns the likes of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein, and of Jeff Zucker and Michael Cohen, but again never as Jews. Their Jewishness is, for him, utterly irrelevant. Those of us who know better can see consistent patterns of behavior, clannish in-group defense, masterful lying, and an absolute lack of morality in these individuals. This is not a coincidence. We are dealing here with genetic, in-born traits that reach their highest and most ruthless fulfillment in such men. Wherever Jews number more than a fraction of a percent of the population, there will be Weinsteins and Epsteins, Zuckers and Cohens.
A typical Carlson viewer could be excused for thinking that such people as Jews didn’t even exist—unless it involves calling attention to anti-Semitism and Jewish victimhood. Apart from that, the word ‘Jew’ is virtually never uttered. Not even when it is most relevant; and not even when it involves the very people he loves to criticize the most. Consider the highly relevant and surely uncoincidental relationships between Biden, Kamala Harris, and the Jews. Take Biden, who has long had a cozy relationship with Jews, dating back at least to his fond memories of meeting Golda Meir in 1973. In early 2007, he famously stated that “I am a Zionist,” adding “You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist” (true enough).On this and other related statements, see here. This certainly helped his political future, considering that the Judeophile and Judenknecht Obama soon thereafter chose him as his running mate.
But what secured Biden’s support among the American Judeocracy was surely his family connections. Joe had three children by his first wife: Beau, Hunter, and Naomi. The wife and one-year-old Naomi were killed in a car crash in 1972, but the two boys lived to adulthood (Beau died of brain cancer in 2015). Joe then had a fourth child, Ashley, by his second and current wife, Jill. Ashley married a Jewish doctor, Howard Krein, in 2012. Beau married a Jewish dry-cleaning scion, Hallie Olivere, in 2002; they had two children before he died in 2015. After his death, Olivere (now Hallie Biden) shamelessly began an affair with the alcoholic and married younger son, Hunter—he of the Ukrainian Burisma scandal fame. Hunter then divorced his first wife (Kathleen) to take up fulltime with the Jewess Hallie, but that relationship fell apart in 2018. After getting a stripper pregnant, Hunter then took up with another Jewess, “filmmaker” Melissa Cohen. They married in 2019 and had a boy in 2020.
Bottom line: All three of Biden’s adult children married Jews, and he has at least three Jewish grandchildren. This is remarkable, and surely not accidental. Jews flock to power, and those in power, at least the most depraved and corrupt ones, are only too happy to cement their Jewish family connections. The same holds, as we know, for the Clintons, Trump, and Nancy Pelosi, among many others.One wonders what the children of these power-elites are thinking. What sane person would willingly marry into the lowest and most despicable minority on Earth? And then have children with them? Were they bribed? Coerced? Brainwashed? The topic is surely worthy of a book-length treatment in itself.
For her part, Kamala Harris married the Jew Doug Emhoff in 2014. As the offspring of an Indian mother and a Black Jamaican father, and now married to a Jew, Harris is a poster child for the degenerate racial mixing that passes for normality in liberal-Democratic circles these days. We can see why they praised her selection for VP.
But rest assured, you won’t be confronted with any of these ugly facts on the Tucker Carlson Show. No sir! Because that would be RACIST!
Perhaps the biggest Jewish problem, from Carlson’s standpoint, is the possible (likely?) Jewishness of his Fox corporate owners, the Murdoch family. The family patriarch, Rupert, now 89, has managed to obscure details of his family background. His mother, the former Elisabeth Greene (1909-2012), is claimed by some to have been Jewish. Journalist Richard Curtiss stated as much in 2003 (see here). There is a weird, possibly-doctored photo showing her looking quite chummy with an Australian rabbi (ibid.). And Rupert’s sister, Anne, apparently married a Jew named Kantor. Suggestive, but far from definitive.
But what is not in dispute is that the Murdoch empire has been relentlessly pro-Israel, pro-Jewish, and pro-Zionist for decades. Whether for personal, religious, or commercial reasons, the Murdochs have found it in their interest to sidle up to the Jews. This stance unquestionably works its way down the entire Fox media network, and thus we are unsurprised that the anchors avoid the whole topic whenever possible. The Jewish Question is, as always, That Which Shall Not Be Spoken.I’m tempted to call it “the elephant in the room,” but that would be an insult to elephants, so I won’t.
It is particularly frustrating, though, when folks like Carlson actually provide cover and defense for the Jews. On many occasions, for example, he has stated or implied that Jews are White—that they benefit from “White privilege” or that they are targeted “because they are White.” Let me make this as clear as possible: Jews are not White—not in any relevant sense. Jews are White like Jessica Krug and Rachel Dolezal are Black; that is, only to the extent that it serves their interests to deceive. Yes, Jews’ skin tone matches ours, but that is merely an unfortunate and superficial fact of biology. To further obscure the issue, they use plastic surgery to hide the nose and to minimize the uniquely repulsive effects of Jewish aging. This allows them to circulate in White society unnoticed. But they are not White. Neither are Lebanese, Syrians, Iranians, nor any other light-skinned Arabs or Middle Easterners. ‘White’ refers only to the indigenous people of Europe, Ukraine, and Western Russia. Jews are not White.
But this fact seems unable to penetrate Carlson’s skull, and thus he continues to perpetuate the “Jews are White” myth. Apparently he is unwilling or unable to grasp the alternative, namely, that Jews are a distinct ethnicity with distinct genetics, and therefore with distinct skills, abilities, values, and group interests—many of which directly conflict with those of Whites.
His sins against Whites are compounded by the fact that he is White himself. This situation is particularly galling to me and many in the DR. We can at least understand the patent self-interest when Jewish anchors like Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper, Rachel Maddow (half), Chuck Todd, Ari Melber, and John Berman offer us biased reporting or lies of omission that benefit Jews. But for Whites and other non-Jews to do the same is utterly reprehensible. Carlson joins the likes of Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo, and Chris Hayes among the leading White race-traitors in the mainstream media. No punishment is too severe for such betrayal.
Despite all this, Carlson has a path to salvation. Tucker, here it is: Pick a random night in the not too distant future, and go off script, live, and tell the truth about the Jews. You’re smart, you know the truth, just say it. When the inevitable firing comes, take it like a man. With $30 million in the bank, you’ve got more than enough for yourself, your kids, and your grandkids. Then use your fame to become a real advocate for the truth. Speak out against the Jewish monopolization of our power structure, and against Jewish malfeasance at all levels of society. They say you might even run for president in 2024. Imagine the commitment and support you would gain by speaking the truth. But do it now. There isn’t a moment to lose. We’ll be waiting.
Thomas Dalton, PhD, has authored or edited several books, including a new translation series of Mein Kampf, and the book Debating the Holocaust (4th ed, 2020). For all his works, see his personal website www.thomasdaltonphd.com
 Dick Carlson ended up being interviewed by Mike Wallace for 60 Minutes, as part of the larger scandal.
 Significantly less than his competitor, Anderson Cooper at CNN, who earns around $12 million per year.
 Both the term and the ideology have long roots, having been founded in Germany in the early 1930s. Only in the past four or five years has the concept assumed prominence in the US.
 See Mein Kampf (T. Dalton, trans), volume one.
 For more on Heidegger and Fichte, see my book Eternal Strangers (2020).
 One wonders what the children of these power-elites are thinking. What sane person would willingly marry into the lowest and most despicable minority on Earth? And then have children with them? Were they bribed? Coerced? Brainwashed? The topic is surely worthy of a book-length treatment in itself.
 I’m tempted to call it “the elephant in the room,” but that would be an insult to elephants, so I won’t.