Page A22. That's where the New York Times put the Waukesha story. Page A22.
If it fit the narrative they want to push, you betcha it would be the entire front page. pic.twitter.com/XN1PPh1pVX
— Marc J. Randazza (@marcorandazza) November 22, 2021
The 32 whites whose killings by blacks were reported in October got nothing, as usual. Besides the continuing toll of white women killed by black husbands/ lovers/ ex-lovers, I note at least five home invasions. This may be a new trend, as black criminals get increasingly confident they won’t be resisted or punished.
- Savannah Blevins, 34, fatally shot in Indianapolis, IN.
Suspect Anthony Henderson Jr., 35, also died of a gunshot wound.
His death was ruled a suicide. The couple was found dead at their residence after an apparent domestic dispute [IMPD investigating murder-suicide on Indy’s southeast side, by FOX59 Web, fox59.com, October 1, 2021]
- Mike Garbo, 51, fatally shot in Tucson, AZ.
Arrested was Devonte Okeith Mathis.
A second suspect, 26-year-old Darrion Taylor, was fatally shot by law enforcement officers.
Garbo, a Drug Enforcement Administration special agent, was shot during an inspection on an Amtrak passenger train[Second Suspect Identified in Arizona Amtrak Train Shooting, by Peter D’Abrosca, arizonasuntimes.com, October 9, 2021].
- Drew Rainer, 22, fatally shot in Memphis, TN.
Police named 36-year-old Rainess Holmes as the suspect.
Holmes allegedly shot Rainer during a home invasion [Investigators release affidavit detailing home invasion, murder of Rhodes College student, By Shyra Sherfield, actionnews5.com, October 6, 2021]
- Jacob Britt Sawyer, 26, died after being shot multiple times in Mooresburg, TN.
Arrested and charged with first-degree murder were Jordan Vance Coleman, alias Jordan Vance Way, 23, of Telford, and a white accomplice, Isabelle A. Krueger, 22.
The victim’s body was set on fire [HCSO: 2 charged with first-degree murder in burned body investigation, By Mackenzie Moore, wjhl.com, October 1, 2021]
- Zoey Martinez, 20, died after being shot five times in King County, WA.
23-year-old Jacaree Rashad Hardy was charged with Murder In The Second Degree.
He reportedly dumped her body in an alley [Zoey Martinez murder: Judge sets $5M bail for suspect accused of shooting woman 5 times, By David Rose, q13fox.com, October 7, 2021]
- Brianne Boisselle, 25, died after being stabbed multiple times in Springfield, MA.
A warrant for Murder and Armed Carjacking charges was issued leading to the arrest of 34-year-old Kaysone Walters in Lakeland, Florida [Springfield man arrested in FL in connection to murder of Chicopee woman, By Jessica Michalski, westernmassnews.com, October 8, 2021].
- 26-year-old Officer Dylan Harrison was fatally shot shortly after beginning his first shift with the Alamo Police Department in Alamo, GA.
Damien ‘Luke’ Anthony Ferguson, 43, was arrested.
He allegedly shot the officer in retaliation hours after the officer arrested the suspect’s friend. Harrison is survived by his wife and 6-month-old son. See Another White Officer Who’d Be Alive If We Took Police Disengagement With Blacks Seriously. [Dylan Harrison, Georgia Cop Who Was Killed During His 1st Shift, Given Police Escort Home, By Johanna Li, insideedition.com, October 11, 2021]
- Lindsey Hopkins, 42, was found dead in Guilford, CT with injuries to her head and neck.
Her husband, 45-year-old Robert Faison, was arrested.
The lifeless victim was found in July, 2021. The arrest was made in October.
[Guilford police arrest man accused in wife’s July murder, by Kaitlyn Naples, wfsb.com, October 14, 2021]
- 30-year-old Miranda Springs was found dead in a wooded area near Charlotte, NC.
Arrested and charged with murder and kidnapping was 26-year-old Saafiq Hall [Man accused of murder, kidnapping after woman found dead in woods in Charlotte, By WBTV Web Staff, wbtv.com, October 12, 2021]
- Brandon Schweers, 36, died after being attacked as he sat on his front porch in Lancaster, PA. Reports say he was stabbed and beaten.
Arrested was 33-year-old Aaron Blake Robertson.
[PA Man Points Police To His Killer Moments Before Death, Police Say, by Jillian Pikora, dailyvoice.com, Sept. 2, 2021]
- Derek Smith, 31, was killed execution-style while sitting in an outside dining area at a Cincinnati, OH restaurant.
Arrested was 49-year-old Lonnell Anderson.
Prosecutor Joe Deters indicated that this was an anti-white hate crime: Anderson shot Smith because he was White. Smith was shot twice in the back of the head.
Here are the URLs, emphasis added, of two stories reporting this killing:
- https://local12.com/news/local/suspect-allegedly-excecuted-man-at-local-bar -due-to-his-race-cincinnati-ohio-brandys-lonnell-anderson-derek-smith-roselawn-joe-deters
Here are the actual headlines of those two stories, removing the racially motivated factor, which may mean that an editor changed it after a young reporter posted it:
- Suspect who allegedly ‘executed’ [sic ]a man at local bar was out on bond, October 20, 2021
- $1.5 million bail for man accused in Roselawn bar shooting, FOX19 Digital Staff, fox19.com, October 20, 2021
- Ralph Brian, 65, died after he and his wife, Karen, were attacked during a home invasion in Madison County, ID.
Arrested was 18-year-old Pierre G. Lake.
Ralph Brian was shot in the back of the head and his wife was stabbed multiple times but survived.
[Man dies after injuries sustained in home invasion last month, By Eric Grossarth, EastIdahoNews.com, October 9, 2021 and Court docs: Man hitched ride with campers after violent home invasion, hid gun in laundry basket, by Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com, September 23, 2021, 2021]
- University of Georgia student Ariana Zarse, 20, died after a hit-and-run incident in Athens-Clarke County, GA.
29-year-old Donterris Gresham was arrested.
“An arrest warrant was issued for first degree manslaughter, negligent homicide with serious or fatal injuries, traffic violations, exceeding speed limits and driving without a license,” a report said. [Who is Donterris Gresham ( Man accused in hit-and-run that killed UGA student ) Wiki, Bio, Age, Crime, Incident details, Investigations and More Facts, By Caroline Burke, wikifoxnews.com, October 8, 2021]
Gaven J. Carlisle, 22, was fatally shot in Tuscarawas County, Ohio in March, 2021.
Franklin entered a guilty plea in October, 2021. Butler entered a guilty plea in September, 2021 [Te’Quan Franklin pleads guilty to murder in death of Gaven Carlisle, By Nancy Molnar, The Times-Reporter, October 1, 2021]
- Jettoni Zendel, 27, was fatally shot after disembarking from a bus in Las Vegas, NV.
22-year-old John Kirby was arrested.
Victim Jettoni Zendel [Instagram] looks Asian, but he is a white. After an argument on a Las Vegas bus, Kirby and Zendel apparently agreed to “take it outside” so they could fight. Zendel, who seems to have been a martial arts practitioner, threw a punch, and Kirby pulled a gun and shot him.
[Man, 22, arrested in fatal shooting near Las Vegas bus stop, By Casey Harrison, lasvegassun.com, October 15, 2021]
- In March, 2020, 44-year-old Carolyn Cook and 57-year-old Bobby Heath Jr. were fatally stabbed by a neighbor in Allensdale, SC.
Sentenced to 38 years in prison in October, 2021, was Paulette Sims, 31 [South Carolina woman sentenced for stabbing 2 neighbors to death, incident caught on police bodycam, The Associated Press, wjd.com, October 18, 2021]
- Sonja Stahl, 23, died in Ocala, FL after a man shot at a vehicle driven by his girlfriend, 22-year-old Alexa Newton.
24-year-old Timothy Mack was identified as the shooter and was arrested for being a felon in possession of a firearm, but not initially for the death of Stahl. The victim was a passenger in the vehicle. Mack’s white girlfriend Alexa Newton was also arrested.
[Marion County deputies identify woman killed in Sunday morning shooting in Ocala, 2 in custody, By WFTV.com News Staff, wftv.com, October 10, 2021]
- Sebastian Dvorak, 27, was fatally shot while walking home from his birthday celebration in Baltimore, MD.
Paul Kersey covered this murder in His Name is Sebastian Dvorak: Popular White Bartender Murdered by Black Male in 70% Black Baltimore
Malik Mungo was convicted of second-degree murder in October, 2021.
He was 16 at the time of the murder. Robert Lewis, 39, Keith Worthington, 35, and Harvey Turner, 30, were earlier convicted and sentenced.
[Malik Mungo found guilty of murder in Dvorak murder trial, By Kelly Broderick, wmar2news.com, October 18, 2021; 3 Men Sentenced In Murder Of Popular Canton Bartender Sebastian Dvorak, no attribution, baltimore.cbslocal.com, Dec. 11, 2019]
- 60-year-old gun-store owner Scott D. Maxie was fatally shot during a robbery in North Vernon, IN.
The murder occurred in 2014. In October, 2021, DeJuan Andre Worthen was sentenced to 30 years in prison for his role in the crime.
His brother Dejaun Worthen and cousin Darion Harris were earlier convicted and sentenced [Indianapolis man sentenced to 30 years for role in 2014 robbery, murder, by WTHR.com staff, wthr.com, October 19, 2021]
- Owen Matthew Barzal, 19, was fatally shot in Akron, OH.
Arrested was 18-year-old Christopher Blue.
[18-year-old suspect charged in Akron murder, by Jen Steer, fox8.com, October 15, 2021]
- Jase Elizabeth Delich, 18, was fatally shot in Pittsburg, KS.
23-year-old Bri’yon Ezra Baker was arrested.
[Pittsburg police investigating shooting death of teen, By Ryan Newton, ksn.com, October 17, 2021]
- Mallery Muezenberger, 25, was fatally shot in Milwaukee, WI.
Also killed by gunfire was her 3-year-old mixed-race son, Major P. Harris.
20-year-old suspect Jaheem Clark died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after police surrounded his home.
[Milwaukee Amber Alert: Boy found dead Thursday had been shot, ME reports, By Nick Viviani, nbc15.com, October 22, 2021]
- Brooke Judith Wendel, 23, was fatally shot in Ft. Wayne, IN.
Mon Ong, 21, was also shot to death in the incident, which occurred in 2020.
Arrested were Kyaw Hlang (a Malaysian name) 22, Kerwins Louis, 20, and Jamesley Paul, 23.
In October, 2021, Louis was sentenced to 146 years in prison. Hlang and Paul were earlier sentenced to 50 years and 146 years respectively.
[3rd killer sentenced for 2020 double murder, no attribution, wane.com, October 22, 2021]
- Shelbi Milburn, 20, was fatally shot in a home she shared with her boyfriend, 23-year-old Martinez Williamson, in O’Fallon, MO.
Williamson was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
[Police ID woman killed in O’Fallon, Mo., home, boyfriend faces weapons charge, By Erin Heffernan, stltoday.com, October 20, 2021]
- 65-year-old Jeffrey Carter was shot in the head while driving a black SUV in Philadelphia, PA. He had the bad luck to be driving near Lincoln High School (16 percent white)
A 16-year-old was also shot in the head but survived in critical condition.
21-year-old Aaron K. Scott has been charged with murder and other offences [Man charged in deadly double shooting near high school in Northeast Philadelphia, no attribution, fox29.com, October 20, 2021]
- Meghan Kiefer, 27, died after being stabbed about 40 times.
Accused of murder in the second degree is Kason, Parker, age 33. His mugshot hasn’t been published, but official records say he’s black.
The two had apparently been previously engaged in a relationship [Upstate New York Man Charged With Murder After Allegedly Stabbing Ex-Girlfriend 40 Times in Front of Her Friend and a Child, Colin Kalmbacher, lawandcrime.com, Oct 26th, 2021]
- Ashley Barlow, 37, was fatally shot in Beaumont, TX.
Arrested was her husband, 53-year-old Terry Barlow.
[Bond set at $1.5M for husband accused in fatal shooting of wife Saturday night in Beaumont, By Raegan Gibson and Kierra Sam, 12newsnow.com, October 24, 2021]
- Stewart Brodie Luttrell, 35, was fatally shot while driving in Chattanooga, TN.
Arrested was 26-year-old Genesis Vaughn.
[Police arrest suspect in Hwy 153/ Chickamauga Dam shooting, By Collins Parker, wdef.com, October 27, 2021]
Elizabeth Bennett Leonard, 41, was fatally stabbed in Luzerne County, PA.
Arrested was 26-year-old Lavrius Watson.
Leonard had hired Watson to babysit her children, Atley, 9, and June, 5 [Pa. Babysitter Allegedly Stabs Kid’s Mom to Death, Then Calls Police: ‘Why Did I Do That?’, By Katie Campione, people.com, October 20, 2021]
- 18-year-old Karen A. King kidnapped, raped, and murdered in Saginaw, MI.
The crime occurred in 1997. Shytour Williams, then 15, was one of two males sentenced to life without parole for the crimes. He may now be given a chance at parole.
During a resentencing hearing Williams’ brother testified that they had been bullied as children due to their race[Man testifies from prison that juvenile cousin did not participate in rape, murder of 18-year-old in 1997, By Cole Waterman, mlive.com, October 29, 2021]
- Cory Elifritz, 19, fatally stabbed during a home invasion in Des Moines, IA.
Murder and burglary charges are filed against Tyrone Davis, Taylor Austin, and Daniel Jackson.
Davis and Jackson are Black. Austin is White [Des Moines men arrested in stabbing death of Norwalk teen, no attribution, radioiowa.com, October 29, 2021]
Robert Traynham, 20, was fatally shot in West Ashley, SC.
Arrested was Robbie Lee Singleton.
[Detectives arrest man suspected in West Ashley murder, By Live 5 Web Staff, live5news.com, October 29, 2021]
- Keith L. Slocum, age 79, was fatally stabbed in Johnston County, NC.
Arrested was 25 year-old Isaac James Martin.
Reports say the attack was random. The victim was able to shoot the perp several times.
[79 Year-Old Man Murdered At Home, Victim Of Apparent Random Homicide, jocoreport.com, October 28, 2021]
Kenn Gividen [Email him/Tweet him] is a retired direct marketer. He lives in Indiana with his wife. Kenn is the father of two grown children, four grandchildren, and two grand dogs. He publishes dailykenn.com and abatehate.com. In 2004 he was the Libertarian Party’s candidate for governor of Indiana. In 2002 he published The Prayer of Hannah, which sold about 24,000 copies. Kenn is an alumnus of Liberty University.