On The Daily Shoah the big-brained Z-Man brought up an important question white identitarians have to find a satisfactory answer to–are based Jews part of Heritage America or always potential wolves in sheep’s clothing? Mike Enoch’s dodgy reply was that they are not, they have to go back to Israel, and Israel can suffer the same fate as the Kingdom of Jerusalem when the US abandons it just as Europe abandoned the crusader states.
Okay, there’s a lot editorial license in that characterization. Take a listen if it sounds interesting. It was the first time I’d heard TDS. It’s not my cup of tea. I have trouble staying interested in meandering conversations full of digressions and putatively humorous gags if I’m not part of said conversations. That’s what personal meet-ups are for. Podcasts need more focus and structure.
The TDS guys assert Jews are not white. According to the GSS, 95% of Jews in the US do self-identify racially as white. That doesn’t necessarily mean they fit the TDS definition of white, but rather than encouraging them to try to remain honorary non-whites, we should be letting everyone know–especially genuine non-whites–that Ashkenazi Jews are whites and that Jewish privilege is white privilege on steroids.
Rather than trying to go Hadrian or Hitler on them, my (naive?) hope is that they’ll start to join us. Whites–both Jews and Gentiles–are declining as a percentage of the population in the West. Gentiles slowly, Jews more rapidly. It’s not only God who makes no distinction between Jew and Greek. The Global South won’t, either.
Something the TDS guys don’t address is the impending dilution and eventual disappearance of non-Orthodox Jewry in the US (and probably in Europe, too). Nearly 3-in-4 non-Orthodox Jews now marry non-Jews, and as shown subsequently, non-Orthodox Jewish fertility is well below replacement.
If you’re 2% of the population, most of your members are marrying into the other 98% of the population, and you don’t replace yourselves, your days as a distinct group are numbered.
The following table shows mean number of children among Jews by “what sort of Jew” respondents are from the GSS. To obtain the largest sample possible (Jewish n = 578), survey responses extend back from 1988 through 2016. Given the general decline in US fertility over that period of time, these fertility figures are overstated relative to contemporary ones, yet non-Orthodox Jews still come in under two children per. For comparative purposes, mean numbers of children of white, black, and “other” respondents are also included. Responses are restricted to those at least 35 years of age to allow time for family formation to have occurred:
Parenthetically, recently I took a look at the apparent decline in IQ among America’s diluted Jewish population over the last several decades. Another possible contributing factor is that while Orthodox Jews are more fecund than non-Orthodox Jews, they’re also less intelligent. Mean IQ converted from Wordsum scores assuming a white mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15 is 102.3 for Orthodox Jews, 110.5 for Conservative Jews, and 109.3 for Reform Jews.
On the other hand, the overall trend in Jewish fertility appears to be ‘eugenic’, so make of it what you will.
GSS variables used: JEW, WORDSUM, BORN(1), RACE, CHILDS, AGE(35-89), RELIG(3), RACECEN1