Putin Press Conference 2020
Search Text Case Sensitive Exact Words Include Comments
List of Bookmarks
— ANATꙮLY KARLIN 🤔 akarlin.com (@akarlin88) December 18, 2020
I wasn’t able to watch it yesterday, but I was amused to see its main highlight: BBC hack Steve Rosenberg getting owned with facts and logic by PUTLER!
There wasn’t much new or interesting:
- Navalny is a tool of American intelligence services, his investigations are a way of laundering their findings… “Our security services keep on eye on him, but that doesn’t mean we have to poison him.”
- Not so based: “Russia was founded as a multifaith state.”
- “When it comes to China, we have coinciding interests in many areas. I have a very warm, professional of course, friendly relationship with Xi.”
- “You can be a COVID dissident until you get sick yourself.”
- “Why was China able to beat the pandemic?” “They had harsh restrictions and the ability of the authorities to realize them.”
- Hasn’t decided if he’ll run in 2024 or not.