(1) Len Sassaman and Satoshi: a Cypherpunk History. This is, I think, the strongest case for someone being Satoshi that I have read to date. All I can say is that IF it was him, he played the double act VERY well.
Imagine being advised to buy Bitcoin at $20. https://t.co/l0g9kak2eN
— 🇷🇺 ANATꙮLY 🤔 KARLIN (@akarlin88) March 23, 2021
(2) Gregoire Canlorbe (Postil Magazine) – A conversation with Emil O.W. Kirkegaard
(3) James Thompson – Our World in Blank Slate Data?
(4) Anders Sandberg – Galactic duck and cover
(5) Turkey’s lira is collapsing again. Sovereign default? Probably not – still has ample reserves (on paper). But interesting developments nonetheless.
(6) Stronk buy signal: