I knew the Alt Lite was a shit show, but this is “wow just wow” territory.
Here is the expose by Milo Yiannopoulos on the Alt Lite’s video editors Caolan Robertson and George Llewelyn-John: https://www.dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
‣ Stole Bitcoin worth $20,000 from Tommy Robinson, while the activist was in jail, to fund their jet-set lifestyle
‣ Booked a luxury Airbnb and bought six bottles of Dom Pérignon champagne on Tommy Robinson’s wife’s credit card
‣ Swapped camera equipment worth thousands of dollars for second-hand models they found on eBay
‣ Worked with Hope not Hate, an Antifa-affiliated far-Left organization, for years
‣ Defrauded Alex Jones with inflated expense claims
‣ Risked the life of Tommy Robinson by sharing his location with Hope not Hate
‣ Risked the life of Gavin McInnes by sharing his travel itinerary with the same group
‣ Circulated a fake “email leak” about Milo Yiannopoulos, doxing his husband—while being paid by Yiannopoulos’s tour operator for PR work
‣ Defrauded Lauren Southern with inflated invoices—while being paid by her to produce a documentary
‣ Defrauded rental companies by failing to return equipment and returning inferior models and broken units
‣ Made a fake rape claim against a far-Left activist
‣ Bragged about having TV shows canceled with bogus suicide threats
‣ Doctored their clients’ videos to embarrass them, including pitch shifting male voices upward
‣ Gloated about their exploits while showering far-Left activists with gifts, food and drinks at London’s most expensive hotels—paid for by the conservatives they were working with
‣ Shared their misdeeds with Lauren Southern, who laughed and egged them on
‣ Disavowed Southern and Robinson when we challenged them about their crimes, claiming they’d been ‘radicalized’ by the far right online
Basically there were at least three people in the Alt Lite – Tommy Robinson, Lauren Southern, and Milo himself – who retained the services of these degenerates well past the point at which anyone else would have bailed.
In particular, there are further allegations that Lauren went beyond just willful blindness, and used their help in destroying rivals in the movement. Though that didn’t prevent them from scamming her as well.
Funnily enough, it is Zionist-chan Laura Loomer who comes off looking the least bad of the lot:
But one thing that hasn’t changed is Robertson’s taste for the finer things in life—so long as someone else is paying. Investigative journalist Laura Loomer met Robertson in January 2019 about a potential filming project. She says Robertson kept pushing her to book a more expensive restaurant, and, when they got there, ordered bottles of champagne and expected her to cover the $800 check. “He kept pressuring me to drink, saying, ‘It’s hard to trust people who don’t drink,’” she remembers. “I said, too fucking bad.”
Loomer insisted that they split the bill, whereupon Robertson turned to the table next to them and proceeded to invent an outlandish yarn out of nowhere. “He told them a sob story about how he and his husband were getting a divorce,” Loomer recalls. He told them he thought George would kill himself and they felt bad for him so they kept buying him drinks. It was so fucking weird. He was lying right in front of my face, telling the couple he had a condo on Wall Street when we were staying at a local Hilton.” Loomer said that’s when she got up and left in disgust.
Anyhow, there’s seriously too many WTF moments like these to adequately summarize it all. Just read the whole thing if you like drama.
I am not sure about the extent to which I buy the argument that these two grifters were only kept on by all these people on account of their video editing prowess. It’s not that rare of a talent.
Surely not to the extent that people would pay $10,000’s to support their addictions to luxury spas and Dom Perignon, anyway.
My guess is that Caolan Robertson was one of those people, like Trump, who maxed out their the Charisma stats, enabling him to hold people in his thrall well past the moment when all warning lights should have been flashing red.
Also reminder that Tommy Robinson has a thing for trannies:
Perhaps they entertained them for so long to prove that it is the leftists who are the real transphobes.