- Europe’s best gun rights (just further liberalized)
- But lower homicide rate than UK/France/Germany because no aggressive Third World minorities
- Social liberalism without the poz and purple-haired SJWs
- Also most atheist European country
- But with a higher fertility rate than Holy Poland nonetheless
- Sane foreign policy
- Richest country in ex-Communist Europe.
- Has more industrial robots per capita than France or UK (the word “robot” comes from the Czech/Slavic word for “worker”).
- 40% cheaper than the US.
- Member of the Schengen zone.
Okay, someplace like Switzerland or Norway might give it a run for its money, but if I were a Westerner looking to downshift to someplace nicer, affordable, and more European, Czechia seems to check all the boxes.
Is this about right, or do I have an overly rosy view of the Czechs?