Don’t worry, this isn’t going to become a cooking blog. But I enjoyed this culinary discovery so much I can’t help but evangelize it.
Behold – the copiously coffee-coated steak.
- Dry the steak.
- Sprinkle & rub in salt, pepper, ground coffee on both sides.
- Leave on a rack in the fridge for a day or two to dry it out.
- Preheat oven on low heat.
- Very briefly sear on both sides in pan on highest heat setting.
- Place into the oven until desired doneness.
- Unique taste, keeps you awake & super-wired (so best not to consume in the evening, unless perhaps you plan on partying all night).
- Closest thing to methamphetamines I’ve discovered to date.
Another random thing I recently discovered – apparently, many very productive billionaires are addicted to Diet Coke/Cola Zero (Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and of course Donald Trump).