The Reporter Archives
The Reporter • 20 Years, 469 Issues, 7,856 Articles, 24,666pp
March 20, 1958 Issue - 17 Articles
- The Reporter's Notes, pp. 2-7
- Who-- What-- Why--, pp. 8-9
Aid, Trade, and the Business of America
- Mr. Dillon and the Fight for Foreign Aid, pp. 10-12
- A Question of Staying Power, pp. 13-14
- New Opportunities for Yankee Traders, pp. 15-19
At Home & Abroad
- Mattei the Condottiere, pp. 20-23
- Dr. Schwartz Goes to Washington, pp. 24-27
- What's Bad for General Motors Is Bad for Flint, Michigan, pp. 28-29
- President Nasser Makes a Lark Pie, pp. 30-33
Views & Reviews
- Scenes from the Life of a Double Monster, pp. 34-36
A Short Story
- Moses in Munich, pp. 37-38
- Theater, p. 39
The Player's the Thing
[+] What This Country Needs Is a Good $5 Psychotherapist (Review) , pp. 40-42
Social Class and Mental Illness, by August B. Hollingshead and Frederick C. Redlich, ...
- Social Class and Mental Illness by August B. Hollingshead and Frederick C. Redlich, ...
- The Historian as Reporter, pp. 43-45
Edmund Wilson and the 1930s
[+] A Problem No Parliament Can Solve (2 Reviews) , pp. 46-47
Give Me Yesterday, by W. MacQueen-Pope
- Give Me Yesterday by W. MacQueen-Pope
- Memoirs of a Public Baby by Philip O'Connor
[+] Cruising with Kapitan Krancke (Review) , pp. 48-50
Pocket Battleship, by Admiral Theodor Krancke and Hans Joachim Brennecke, ...
- Pocket Battleship by Admiral Theodor Krancke and Hans Joachim Brennecke, ...