Content Archive of Printed Periodicals and Books
Reason • 38 Years, 390 Issues, 6,980 Articles, 23,442pp
November 1979 Issue - 15 Articles
- Editor's Notes, pp. 4-7
- Letters, pp. 8-11
- Brickbats, pp. 12-17
The 1973 Endangered Specles Act
- Who's Bankrolling the UFW?, pp. 18-29
A Story of Fraud and Illegality Involving Cesar Chavez's Union and People in Power
- Who should Pay for Nuclear Accidents?, pp. 30-32
With the Price-Anderson Act, we can't tell Whether Nuclear Power is Economically Feasible.
- The Conceits of the Keynesians, pp. 33-34
The Keynesian Revolution Turned Careful Economic Thinking on its Head, giving Policymak...
You'll Love Handgun Prohibition"
- If You Liked Watergate, You'll Love Handgun Prohib, pp. 35-38
Wire Tapping, Illegal Entry, Illegal Search and Seizure--Without them, Handgun Control ...
- Viewpoint, p. 39
National Review: Round 2
- Taxes, p. 40
Now is the Time
- Spotlight, p. 41
[+] Apocalypse Now; Breaking Away (2 Reviews) , p. 42
- Apocalypse Now (1979 Film) by Francis Ford Coppola
- Breaking Away (1979 Film) by Peter Yates
[+] Review Cover-Up: The Politics of Pearl Harbor, 1941-1... (Review) , pp. 43-44
- Cover-Up: The Politics of Pearl Harbor, 1941-1946 by Bruce R. Bartlett
[+] Review In Pursuit of Happiness, by William B. Scott (Review) , p. 45
- In Pursuit of Happiness by William B. Scott
[+] Review The View from Sunset Boulevard, by Ben Stein (Review) , p. 46
- The View from Sunset Boulevard by Ben Stein
[+] Review On Moral Fiction, by John C. Gardner (Review) , pp. 46-52
- On Moral Fiction by John C. Gardner