Reason • 38 Years, 390 Issues, 6,980 Articles, 23,442pp
May 1979 Issue - 15 Articles
- Editor's Notes, pp. 4-6
- Letters, pp. 7-9
- Brickbats, pp. 10-17
Much has been Written
- Shooting Down the Conspiracy Theory, pp. 18-24
The House Assassinations Committee and the Warren Commission are both wrong. There is n...
- Environmental Activists Capture Washington, pp. 25-29
Environmental Zealots have Lost the Battle at the Polls--but are Winning the War as Gov...
- Surviving The Blackboard Jungle, pp. 30-32
Classrooms have become a Battleground, and Teachers' Only Weapon is to go on Strike--In...
- Boom Times in Casuistry 101, p. 33
- Right to Work, pp. 34-37
What is it? Who has it?
- Viewpoint, p. 38
The Specter of Credit Controls
- Klee vs. the IRS, p. 39
[+] 3 Reviews Assessing the Criminal, by John Hagel III and ... (3 Reviews) , p. 40
- Assessing the Criminal by John Hagel III and Randy E. Barnett
- Justice and Punishment by J.B. Cederblom and William L. Blizek
- Neither Cruel Nor Unusual by Frank Carrington
[+] Review Right and Wrong of Compulsion by the State and... (Review) , p. 41
- Right and Wrong of Compulsion by the State and Other Essays by Auberon Herbert and Eric Mack
[+] Review Charge, by Arthur Seldon (Review) , p. 42
- Charge by Arthur Seldon
[+] Review Tax Target: Washington, by Gary Allen (Review) , p. 43
- Tax Target: Washington by Gary Allen
[+] Movies (Review) , pp. 44-52
Movie, Movie; Violette; Superman
- Superman - The Movie (1978 Film) by Richard Donner