Content Archive of Printed Periodicals and Books
Reason • 38 Years, 390 Issues, 6,980 Articles, 23,442pp
June 1979 Issue - 18 Articles
- Editor's Notes, pp. 8-11
- Letters, pp. 12-15
- Brickbats, pp. 16-23
A New and Inspiring
- Cashing in on Currencies, pp. 24-25
- Diamonds The Portable Tax Haven, pp. 26-30
- Dollars and Deficits, pp. 31-32
Deficit Spending and Inflation are Out of Control . . . But there Might be Hope for the...
- The Poor Man's Swiss Bank Account, p. 33
- The Crash that's Coming and How to Survive, pp. 34-35
- Winning at Commodities, pp. 36-37
If you have the Capital and the Constitution, Here's a Guide to Commodity Systems and A...
- Money Really Matters, pp. 38-42
Prices Have Been Increasing Faster than the Money Supply - But a Closer Look at the Dat...
- The Coming Bull Market in US Commemorative Coins, pp. 43-45
- Protect Your Cache, pp. 46-47
- What Stops Inflation?, pp. 48-52
Not Win Buttons and not Wage/Price Controls. But History does Show Ways to do it.
- Viewpoint, p. 53
The Death of a State
- Spotlight, p. 54
Alternative Education Fighter
[+] The China Syndrome; Moment by Moment (Review) , p. 55
- The China Syndrome (1979 Film) by James Bridges
[+] Review The Optimist's Guide to Making Money in the 19... (Review) , p. 56
- The Optimist's Guide to Making Money in the 1980's by Jerome Tuccille
[+] Review The Inflation Crisis, and How to Resolve It, b... (Review) , pp. 57-68
- The Inflation Crisis, and How to Resolve It by Henry Hazlitt