Reason • 38 Years, 390 Issues, 6,980 Articles, 23,442pp
August 1979 Issue - 16 Articles
- Editor's Notes, pp. 4-7
- Letters, pp. 8-11
- Brickbats, pp. 12-17
- Shrinking Government, pp. 18-24
The Tax Revolt and the Computer Revolution will Transform Government. People will soon ...
- Liberty on the Horizon?, p. 25
Surprising Survey Results
- San Francisco's Hired Guns, pp. 26-29
These Police have to Satisfy Their Customers--or Go Out of Business. San Francisco's Ex...
- Information Liberation, pp. 30-33
Incredible Advances in Computer and Communications Technology Will Open Up New Dimensio...
- The Moon Race Cover-Up, pp. 34-37
Ten Years Ago Apollo 11 Landed on the Moon. Did the US Really Beat the Soviets, or was ...
- The Cost of Conscription, pp. 38-40
Besides being Immoral, Forcing People into Military or National Service is not Cost-Eff...
- Viewpoint, p. 41
Quebec: The Economics of Separatism
- Money, p. 42
Money and Freedom
[+] Hair; Phantasm; The Hurricane; Remember My Name (3 Reviews) , p. 43
- Hair (1979 Film) by Milos Forman
- Phantasm (1979 Film) by Don Coscarelli
- Hurricane (1979 Film) by Jan Troell
[+] Review The Attack on Corporate America, by M. Bruce J... (Review) , p. 44
- The Attack on Corporate America by M. Bruce Johnson
[+] Review Illusions, by Richard Bach (Review) , p. 45
- Illusions by Richard Bach
[+] Review The Last Romantic, by William L. O'Neill (Review) , p. 46
- The Last Romantic by William L. O'Neill
[+] 2 Reviews Rose Wilder Lane, by Rose Wilder Lane and Roge... (2 Reviews) , pp. 47-52
- Rose Wilder Lane by Rose Wilder Lane and Roger Lea MacBride
- Give Me Liberty by Rose Wilder Lane