Content Archive of Printed Periodicals and Books
Reason • 38 Years, 390 Issues, 6,980 Articles, 23,442pp
November 1978 Issue - 17 Articles
- Editor's Notes, pp. 4-7
- Letters, pp. 8-11
- Brickbats, pp. 12-16
'Friends at the White House'
- Slashing Taxes is Good for What Ails Us, pp. 17-19
- Public to Private, pp. 20-24
With Tax Substitution, you Pays your Money and takes your Choice.
- Seizing the Day, pp. 25-27
The Tax Revolt is Only the First Step. Growing Antigovernment Sentiment Offers Business...
- William Niskanen, pp. 28-31
The Tax Revolt goes National: in January a Blue-ribbon Panel will Present Congress with...
- S1 In Sheep's Clothing, pp. 32-36
In the guise of reforming the federal criminal code, this insidious bill creates the co...
Two Steps Back"
- OSHA and Search Warrants, pp. 37-38
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
- Viewpoint, p. 39
Unemployment: Causes and Cures
- Taxes, p. 40
Unifying the Tax Movement
- Spotlight, p. 41
[+] Who'll Stop the Rain; Madame Rosa; Mahler (3 Reviews) , p. 42
- Who'll Stop the Rain (1978 Film) by Karel Reisz
- Madame Rosa (1977 Film) by Moshe Mizrahi
- Mahler (1974 Film) by Ken Russell
[+] Review The American Police State, by David Wise (Review) , p. 43
- The American Police State by David Wise
[+] Review Taking Rights Seriously, by Ronald Dworkin (Review) , pp. 44-45
- Taking Rights Seriously by Ronald Dworkin
[+] Review How Revenuers Are Violating Your First Amendme... (Review) , p. 46
- How Revenuers Are Violating Your First Amendment Rights by Practicing Church Law by Lucille Moran
[+] Review Systematics, by John Gall (Review) , pp. 46-52
- Systematics by John Gall