Orbis • 38 Years, 147 Issues, 3,063 Articles, 35,810pp
Summer 1980 Issue - 15 Articles
- Reflections on the Quarter, pp. 199-200
- The Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, pp. 201-218
The Difficulty of Knowing Where to Stop
- Moscow and Khomeini, pp. 219-240
Soviet-Iranian Relations in Historical Perspective
- The Soviet Union and the North-South Dialogue, pp. 241-270
- Australian-American Relations, 1980, pp. 271-288
A Historical Perspective
- The Left and European Security, pp. 289-310
France, Italy, and Spain
U.S. Interests in the Middle East:Changing Perspectives
- The Giant Still Sleeps, pp. 311-322
- The Evolution of Soviet Strategy in the Middle East, pp. 323-338
- Proxies and Allies, pp. 339-352
The Case of Iran and Pakistan
- The Eroding Security Balance in the Middle East, pp. 353-362
- Ambivalence in the Alliance, pp. 363-380
U.S. Interests in the Middle East and the Evolution of Turkish Foreign Policy
- The United States and Israel, pp. 381-394
A Strategic Divide?
Does the United States Have Options in the Middle East?
- --- by Steven L. Spiegel, pp. 395-412
[+] 4 Reviews The Armed Forces of the USSR, by Harriet Fast ... (4 Reviews) , pp. 413-418
- The Armed Forces of the USSR by Harriet Fast Scott and William F. Scott
- Soviet Strategy for Nuclear War by Joseph D. Douglass, Jr. and Amoretta M. Hoeber, ...
- Soviet Naval Diplomacy by Bradford Dismukes and James M. McConnell
- Securing the Seas by Paul H. Nitze and Leonard Sullivan, Jr.
[+] Review The Real War, by Richard M. Nixon (Review) , pp. 419-434
- The Real War by Richard M. Nixon