Inquiry • 6 Years, 79 Issues, 1,001 Articles, 2,988pp
May 5, 1980 Issue - 12 Articles
- Inquiries, pp. 3-4
When the war came home.
- Letters, p. 5
- Saving America from Toyota., pp. 6-7
Nobody's buying American cars, what with soaring gas prices and all. You might think th...
- Misguided Missile., pp. 8-11
It isn't necessary and probably won't do what it's designed to do. The people who will ...
- First Amendment Meltdown., p. 12
The same folks who gave you Three Mile Island now offer their peculiar notion of freedo...
- Jimmy Carter's Astounding Lies, pp. 13-17
Jimmy Carter has been urging us to dump him if he's ever caught in a lie. Is anybody li...
- The Continuing Calamity of El Salvador, pp. 18-21
Does this sound familiar? A government without popular support, bloody atrocities by th...
[+] Has the Supreme Court a right to privacy? (Review) , pp. 22-24
The Brethren, by Bob Woodward and Scott Armstrong
- The Brethren by Bob Woodward and Scott Armstrong
[+] How Moscow decides to invade (Review) , p. 25
Soviet Intervention in Czechoslovakia, 1968, by Jiri Valenta
- Soviet Intervention in Czechoslovakia, 1968 by Jiri Valenta
[+] Progressive eugenics (Review) , pp. 26-27
Theodore Roosevelt and the Idea of Race, by Thomas G. Dyer
- Theodore Roosevelt and the Idea of Race by Thomas G. Dyer
- All Dressed Up with No Place to Go, p. 28
- On Sex and Sexism, pp. 29-34