Inquiry • 6 Years, 79 Issues, 1,001 Articles, 2,988pp
September 30, 1979 Issue - 12 Articles
- Inquiries, pp. 3-5
Nuclear socialism; Making Michigan safe for Jimmy.
- Letters, p. 6
- Georgetown's Ivory Tower for Old Spooks., pp. 7-9
If the foreign-policy line that comes out of the Georgetown Center for Strategic and In...
- The Small Scandal Administration, pp. 10-12
Congress may complain about corruption in the Small Business Administration, but the ag...
- Corrupting Colombia, pp. 13-19
While the United States winks at marijuana use at home, its drug policies are undermini...
[+] Mr. Corporate State (Review) , pp. 20-21
Empire, by Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele
- Empire by Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele
[+] Every inch a professional (Review) , pp. 22-23
The Complete Poems of Thomas Hardy, by James Gibson and Thomas Hardy
- The Complete Poems of Thomas Hardy by James Gibson and Thomas Hardy
[+] A vision of China (Review) , pp. 24-25
The Great Statuary of China, by Victor Segalen
- The Great Statuary of China by Victor Segalen
[+] Vindicated woman (Review) , pp. 26-27
Collected Letters of Mary Wollstonecraft, by Mary Wollstonecraft and Ralph Martin Wardle
- Collected Letters of Mary Wollstonecraft by Mary Wollstonecraft and Ralph Martin Wardle
[+] Death wish (Review) , p. 28
For Capital Punishment, by Walter Berns
- For Capital Punishment by Walter Berns
[+] Unilateral disarmament (Review) , p. 29
Giving Up the Gun, by Noel Perrin
- Giving Up the Gun by Noel Perrin
[+] Yanks Directed by John Schlesinger and More American Graffiti Directed by B. W. L. Norton. (2 Reviews) , pp. 30-34
Yanks (1979 Film), by John Schlesinger
- Yanks (1979 Film) by John Schlesinger
- More American Graffiti (1979 Film) by Bill L. Norton