The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
July 1990 Issue - 10 Articles
- The Military's Secret War Against Racism, pp. 244-246
Reporting the story of the successful racial integration of the armed forces.
- The Right Kind of Social Activism, pp. 247-248
Project Choice exemplifies private sector initiatives to aid minority students.
- Capitalism and the Environment, pp. 249-257
How the free market system addresses the problems of pollution.
- Employee Ownership: A Rapidly Growing Threat to a Free Market, pp. 258-261
The proliferation of Employee Stock Ownership Plans.
- The Ongoing Struggle for Liberty: Reasons for Optimism, pp. 262-267
Has the threat of government reached its zenith?
- Fostering the System, pp. 268-270
A foster family and their foster son become victims of the state's social welfare systems.
- Low Life, pp. 271-272
A look at those who think life owes them a living.
- A University with a Future, p. 273
Guatemala's Francisco Marroquin University helps students to appreciate the freedom phi...
- Readers' Forum, pp. 274-275
[+] Book Reviews (3 Reviews) , pp. 276-280
Israel's Dilemma, by Ezra Sohar
- Israel's Dilemma by Ezra Sohar
- The Diary of H.L. Mencken by Charles A. Fecher and H.L. Mencken
- The Holocaust Conspiracy by William R. Perl