The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
September 1983 Issue - 9 Articles
- The Dilemmas of Public Education, pp. 515-525
The mounting problems await solution through free market policies.
- Until Shrimp Learn to Whistle, pp. 526-529
Why private enterprise will always be superior to socialism.
- Freedom and Utopias, pp. 530-544
A review of earlier attempts and of current proposals to remold society.
- The Rising Protectionist Tide, pp. 545-550
Trade barriers are detrimental to all producers and consumers.
- Education in Colonial America, pp. 551-560
Evidence that the free market can meet America's educational needs.
Make-Work Won't Work
- An assessment of the failing measures to relieve unemployment., pp. 561-569
[+] Review The World After Oil, by Bruce Nussbaum (Review) , pp. 570-572
- The World After Oil by Bruce Nussbaum
[+] 2 Reviews Free Enterprise, by Harold Lindsell (2 Reviews) , p. 573
- Free Enterprise by Harold Lindsell
- Social Justice and the Christian Church by Ronald H. Nash
[+] Review Phoenix, by Ronald W. Clark (Review) , pp. 574-576
- Phoenix by Ronald W. Clark