The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
October 1978 Issue - 10 Articles
- How to Break up OPEC, pp. 579-588
The availability of natural gas in the U.S. depends on a natural( market) price.
- How Safe Is Your Bank?, pp. 589-592
Some of the major banks face serious problems of malinvestment as inflation rages.
- World in the Grip of an Idea 22. The United States: A Bemused People, pp. 593-602
The deliberate breakdown of social standards and norms leaves the individual confused.
- Liberty for Older Americans, pp. 603-610
The opportunity to grow gains importance as one grows older.
- A Decision Against Meritorious Achievement, pp. 611-615
Special favors can hurt, as do laws which discriminate against us.
- The Ideology of Underdevelopment, pp. 616-623
If a false ideology is the problem, explore the case for freedom at the highest intelle...
- The Individual in Society, pp. 624-631
The importance of restricting government to the preservation of economic freedom.
A Perversion of Technology
[+] --- by John Chamberlain (Review) , pp. 632-634
- The Crime and Punishment of I. G. Farben by Joseph Borkin
[+] Review The Antitrust Paradox, by Robert H. Bork (Review) , pp. 635-637
- The Antitrust Paradox by Robert H. Bork
[+] Review The Inflation Crisis, and How to Resolve It, b... (Review) , pp. 638-640
- The Inflation Crisis, and How to Resolve It by Henry Hazlitt