The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
June 1969 Issue - 9 Articles
- A Capitalist Manifesto, pp. 323-330
The proven superiority of capitalism in solving the problems envisioned by Marx should ...
- Combinations in Restraint of Trade, pp. 331-334
In our zeal to reform the world, we often embrace one of the very errors we most abhor.
- The Rise and Fall of England: 16. The Fall of England (Part I), pp. 335-345
The anomaly of the collapse under socialism of a victor nation in World War II.
- The Intellect in Utopia, pp. 346-351
How the mind of the reformer and his freedom to plan must give way to the coercive meth...
- The Right to Health, pp. 352-362
If one has a right to treatment, does he have a right to resist treatment? And who is t...
- Education in America: 9. Academic Freedom for What?, pp. 363-369
Freedom to seek the truth within the bound of civilized society and to attract students...
The Fallacy of "Intrinsic Value"
- Not the labor stored in gold but its physical properties cause man to value it as money, pp. 370-375
[+] Review The Coming Aristocracy, by Leonard E. Read (Review) , pp. 376-378
- The Coming Aristocracy by Leonard E. Read
[+] 2 Reviews Dollars and Deficits, by Milton Friedman (2 Reviews) , pp. 379-384
- Dollars and Deficits by Milton Friedman
- So Human an Animal by Rene J. Dubos