Collier's Weekly Archives
Collier's Weekly • 32 Years, 1,385 Issues, 24,514 Articles, 104,177pp
September 24, 1932 Issue - 12 Articles
- Boy-Shy, pp. 7-9
- Animal Trainers Never Quit, p. 10
- An Unfriendly Tip, p. 11
A Short Story
- Polishing up the Cross of Gold, pp. 12-13
- Young Girl Laughing, pp. 14-15
The harrowing story of Ferdy Fell, who hit the Trail of Fame in Hollywood
- Don't Tell My Wife, pp. 16-17
The wild adventure of a little strategist named Pottle, who had to cope with a Napoleon...
- Somebody Ought to Tell Them, p. 18
Clumsy people needn't be, for clumsiness can be cured
- For Men Only?, p. 19
Should women be debarred from participation in the Olympic Games?
- Wife for Sale, pp. 20-21
- Creature of God, p. 22
Some day Chico's passion for beauty will get him into serious trouble. We predict it. B...
- Utopia in Uruguay, p. 23
The tiniest country in South America is also the most enterprising
- The Frightened Lady, pp. 24-60