Content Archive of Printed Periodicals and Books
California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
February 1997 Issue - 10 Articles
- Up Front, pp. 4-7
- Attorney general '98, pp. 8-13
Attorney General Dan Lungren is termed out and running for governor and an impressive a...
- The Sun-Diamond scandals, pp. 14-19
The relationship between a large California growers' cooperative and Secretary of Agric...
- Electronic filing, pp. 20-23
Legislators from both parties supported the notion of filing campaign finance data elec...
- Electricity deregulation and the municipals, pp. 24-30
If any one group of electricity providers has a tough road in this era of deregulation,...
- Southern Exposure, p. 31
- Vic Fazio, pp. 32-34
Once again, one of California's most influential Democratic members of Congress survive...
- The Bottom Line, p. 35
- Washington Perspective, pp. 36-38
- Cover: Capitol City, 1994