Blueprint/The New Democrat Archives
Blueprint/The New Democrat • 7 Years, 27 Issues, 547 Articles, 1,760pp
No. 4 2003 Issue - 13 Articles
- Editor's Note, pp. 1-3
- Philadelphia Story, pp. 4-7
Bush promised the moon at the 2000 Republican National Convention. It all turned out to...
- No One Else to Blame, pp. 8-11
- Girding for Battle, pp. 12-15
Democrats can win in 2004, but only with the right battle plan. They must offer voters ...
- The New Democrats' Declaration, pp. 16-26
Two hundred twenty-seven years ago, democratic insurgents and reformers came to Philade...
- Nothing But 'Net, pp. 27-29
Howard Dean's protest campaign has found a niche online. Could it be the next dot-com b...
- Bush's Double Whammy on Jobs, pp. 30-31
First Bush killed jobs with bad economic management. Now he's making matters worse by s...
- Beating the Odds, pp. 32-33
Gov. Ed Rendell's New Democrat message made history in Pennsylvania, and offers lessons...
- Getting It Right in the States, pp. 34-36
Last May, New Democrats from around the country gathered in Washington to share some of...
- Radical reinvention, pp. 37-38
Democrats can seize the initiative on streamlining and modernizing government
- Guns and values, pp. 39-40
Democrats can grab the center on the gun debate. But it's framing the message that matters
- Charter school lessons, pp. 41-42
California's successes---and remaining burdles---point the way forward for policy-makers
Culture & Politics
[+] Democracy versus capitalism? (2 Reviews) , pp. 43-46
World On Fire, by Amy Chua
- World On Fire by Amy Chua
- The Mind and the Market by Jerry Z. Muller