From The Atlantic:
White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is reportedly a reader of neoreactionary political theory. A tour through the pro-authoritarian philosophy gaining visibility on the right.
ROSIE GRAY 4:00 AM ET POLITICS
White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been in contact via intermediaries with Curtis Yarvin, Politico Magazine reported this week. Yarvin, a software engineer and blogger, writes under the name Mencius Moldbug. His anti-egalitarian arguments have formed the basis for a movement called “neoreaction.” …
For a group of people whose writings tend towards the verbose, neoreactionaries don’t show much interest in talking to reporters. Yarvin declined to cooperate when I reached out to ask about his alleged contact with Bannon, instead choosing to try to troll me into believing a Twitter user called @BronzeAgePerv is his contact with the White House.
“Think you should speak directly to my WH cutout / cell leader,” Yarvin said in an email. “I’ve never met him and don’t know his identity, we just DM on Twitter. He’s said to be ‘very close’ to Bannon. There are several levels, but most people just start out with his public persona.” @BronzeAgePerv’s avatar is of a muscular, shirtless man and his account’s biography reads: “Steppe barbarian. Nationalist, Fascist, Nudist Bodybuilder! Purification of world. Revolt of the damned. Destruction of the cities!”
“I know nothing about BAP personally, except that he lifts. DM him. He may not give you any info but he always responds,” Yarvin said. “Apparently there’s a big underground movement of right-wing bodybuilders — thousands. Their plan is to surface spectacularly this April, in a choreographed flash demo on the Mall. They’ll be totally nude, but wearing MAGA hats. Goal is to intimidate Congress with pure masculine show of youth, energy. Trump is said to know, will coordinate with powerful EOs…”
Personally, unlike Mencius — that neoreactionary arriviste with his trendy but unsound Bronze Age new ideas — I don’t waste my time communicating with minions like Bannon.
I prefer to go right to the top.
So I issue my orders directly to President Trump through our agreed-upon go-between, new West Wing staffer Hakan Rotmwrt.
Hakan (a.k.a. Hakon) is an Ainu-American paleoreactionary dedicated to returning the planet to the time-tested verities of the New Stone Age.
Please note that he’s a moderate, not one of those Old Stone Age extremists. He’s not like the dozen OSA Brotherhood members who have secretly infiltrated Puzder’s staff (which is why you’re starting to hear so much about the need for a special sub-minimum wage for flintknappers).
We’ve already implemented some of the new Administration’s highest priority initiatives, such as the famous Executive Order to temporarily enforce biogeographic quarantine:
More long range plans slated for completion by late spring to early summer 2017 include:
- Restoration of the Kingdom of Hawaii and CIA subsidization of Polynesian canoe-raiding upon intercontinental shipping to reduce the trade deficit with China;
-Restoration of Berber suzerainty over the Maghreb and Canary Islands by deporting Arab invaders back to the Hejaz and Javier Bardem back to mainland Iberia;
- Restoration of rightful Khoisan dominance over southern Africa by deporting Bantus back to their aboriginal Cameroon;
- Overthrow of Indonesian hegemony over Flores Island and recognition of independence for genetically revivified Hobbits;
- Deportation of Navajo back to Canada and restoration of Hopi land rights to Monument Valley after 600 years of intrusive Na-Dene usurpation.
- Reduction of Canada into an immense game preserve for cloned woolly mammoths, reserved solely for Folsomites and Dorset Culture proto-Eskimos (after their CRISPR-assisted de-extinction) and the billionaire hunting enthusiasts they will guide;
- And, of course, deportation of the Japanese back to Korea in Operation Incipient Jomon, to be followed by the signing in the White House rose garden of a mutual defense pact with the Ainu Chieftancy, led by High Chieftan Hakan Rotmwrt.
Our plans are closely modeled upon Bill Kristol’s and Robert Kagan’s 1997 Project for a New American Century agenda for installing Ahmad Chalabi as president of Iraq, so you can be sure we’re not just some wackos spitballing this.
In summary, the Trump Administration is dedicated to our program of healthy, orthodox New Stone Age traditionalism rather than decadent Bronze Age perversions or reactionary Old Stone Age extremism. Everything you read in The Atlantic or the New York Times to the contrary is just disinformation put out by disappointed jobseekers or moles who will be swept away in the upcoming purges.