The Unz Review - Mobile
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
 Forum
Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails with WikiLeaks: Report

For the past several months, Democrats have based their “Resist 45″ movement on unsubstantiated assertions that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intelligence officials to undermine the 2016 Presidential Election thereby ‘stealing’ the White House from Hillary Clinton. Day after day we’ve all suffered through one anonymously sourced, “shock” story after another from the New York Times and/or The Washington Post with new allegations of the ‘wrongdoing’.

But, new evidence surfacing in the Seth Rich murder investigation may just quash the “Russian hacking” conspiracy theory. According to a new report from Fox News, it was former DNC staffer Seth Rich who supplied 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks and not some random Russian cyber terrorist, as we’ve all been led to believe.

According to Fox News, though admittedly via yet another anonymous FBI source, Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, an American investigative reporter and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time. According to Fox News sources, federal law enforcement investigators found 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments sent between DNC leaders from January 2015 to May 2016 that Rich shared with WikiLeaks before he was gunned down on July 10, 2016.

The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

Then, on July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspiring to stop Bernie Sanders from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. As we’ve noted before, the DNC’s efforts to block Sanders resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson.

Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
Commenters to Ignore...to FollowEndorsed Only
[]
  1. Expect the Comey-Russia hysteria to escalate as the Seth Rich matter ripens. The DNC is eyeing the 2018 midterm elections and hoping that they can keep the focus off their problems (Hillary, Podesta, ad nauseam). How will they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again? CNN and MSNBC are preparing to levitate over the issues.

Read More
    • Replies: @Tomster
    If only the Frito would shut up or have his twittering thumbs cut off so that competent people could do their jobs. Oh right, that would mean Mr Taxpayer Money Pence.
    ReplyAgree/Disagree/Etc.
    AgreeDisagreeLOLTroll
    These buttons register your public Agreement, Disagreement, Troll, or LOL with the selected comment. They are ONLY available to recent, frequent commenters who have saved their Name+Email using the 'Remember My Information' checkbox, and may also ONLY be used once per hour.
    Sharing Comment via Twitter
    http://www.unz.com/forum/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44053-democrat-emails-with-wikileaks-report/#comment-1874362
    More... This Commenter This Thread Hide Thread Display All Comments
  2. made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter

What did HE die from?

I thought it was ex-ambassador Craig Murray who did the deed? He even confirmed it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

The above-reference tabloid is derided by goodthinking Brits but seems to deliver the dirty underwear.

Read More
    • Replies: @Jus' Sayin'...

"What did HE die from?"

A well-documented recurrence of lung cancer. He died in his bed surrounded by his family after a long period of bed-ridden treatment. This is easily confirmed with a search of different news sources.

Please don't muddy the waters with off-the-wall and easily dis-proven rubbish that can then be used by progs to discredit an important story.
    , @Sam McGowan
    Craig Murray's contact was for a later batch of info.
  3. The exposure of this story takes the mask off the exponents of the Russian conspiracy theory. Their sanity is now in question, as is their loyalty.

Read More
  4. @Ivy
    Expect the Comey-Russia hysteria to escalate as the Seth Rich matter ripens. The DNC is eyeing the 2018 midterm elections and hoping that they can keep the focus off their problems (Hillary, Podesta, ad nauseam). How will they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again? CNN and MSNBC are preparing to levitate over the issues.

If only the Frito would shut up or have his twittering thumbs cut off so that competent people could do their jobs. Oh right, that would mean Mr Taxpayer Money Pence.

Read More
  5. Excellent point from Anonymous Conservative: Metro DC is probably wired for surveillance to a degree that would astonish most people, and yet the official line is that “ain’t nobody seen nuthin”.

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/reward-for-seth-richs-murder-up-to-150000/

Even the police who handled the scene wore body cameras, and Rich was conscious when they arrived. Where are the audio/video records?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/developing-seth-rich-alive-police-found-police-camera-video-went-missing/

Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792875315920048128/photo/1

Read More
    • Replies: @Reg Cæsar

Metro DC is probably wired for surveillance to a degree that would astonish most people...

London is no doubt worse, and more comprehensive, yet the man in the street fears there is not enough.
    , @Anonymous
    I feel the same way about the plane crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11

That must be literally the most surveillance heavy facility on the planet -- yet there is no footage of the crash/aftermath?

The whole system is crooked. Anything that incriminates the power structure simply disappears. And there doesn't seem to be any mechanism to even look into it.
  6. You heard it here first, nearly a year ago … just sayin’!

Read More
    • Replies: @Anonym
    I think I was one of the first, maybe the first on here. August 6 2016. And I got the lowdown from the_donald.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/2016-election-is-driven-by-large-scale-events-happening-or-not-happening/?highlight=seth+rich#comment-1519430
  7. Three days after the Seth Rich murder Comey had the information (IF he didn’t already know) gleaned from Rich’s laptop that he had been in correspondence with Wikileaks, yet went along with the canard that the DNC was hacked by the Russians till the very end. Assange’s confirmation that Russians had no connection to the LEAK was also ignored, because they wanted Assange painted as a criminal.

Read More
    • Replies: @Bill Jones
    But, But, But don't you know that Seth Rich got the Emails from Putin, on Trumps instructions?
  8. @The Alarmist
    You heard it here first, nearly a year ago ... just sayin'!

I think I was one of the first, maybe the first on here. August 6 2016. And I got the lowdown from the_donald.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/2016-election-is-driven-by-large-scale-events-happening-or-not-happening/?highlight=seth+rich#comment-1519430

Read More
    • Replies: @The Alarmist
    http://www.unz.com/plee/trumputin-and-the-leaks/#comment-1507217

Got you by a few days
  9. anonymous says:     Show CommentNext New Comment

His murder is very troubling. Nothing was taken so it seems he was targeted. Assassinations taking place in the US should be of great concern to everyone. This shouldn’t be allowed to go down the memory hole. Does the trail lead to Clinton or other domestic spook groups?

Read More
  10. Only scanned the article quickly, but I’m very confident an untold number of political decisions in America are made by political violence and threats of violence, blackmail, bribery, and so on. There are good people in politics, even in my preternaturally corrupt area, but they have to be tough as nails, and that can wear you out. We may be closer to Tinpot-istan in our political culture than Norman Rockwell, but–Chrissake–where are the mainstream media in this Seth Rich case? I’m just a casual reader of the story, but I’d like to know if this was a political assassination.

Read More
  11. Didn’t Podesta say he wanted “an example made” of leakers, even if only suspected?

Read More
  12. @Anonym

Read More
    • Replies: @Anonym
    Nice work. I very rarely read Peter Lee. It is possible I was first on Sailer's blog. I generally only read Sailer, Buchanan, Derb or others if they appear particularly interesting.
  13. @El Dato

made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter

What did HE die from?

I thought it was ex-ambassador Craig Murray who did the deed? He even confirmed it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

The above-reference tabloid is derided by goodthinking Brits but seems to deliver the dirty underwear.

“What did HE die from?”

A well-documented recurrence of lung cancer. He died in his bed surrounded by his family after a long period of bed-ridden treatment. This is easily confirmed with a search of different news sources.

Please don’t muddy the waters with off-the-wall and easily dis-proven rubbish that can then be used by progs to discredit an important story.

Read More
  14. I suspect there’s as much evidence in the Seth Rich matter as there is in The-Russians-Did-It theory. So let’s have congress drop all other business and “investigate” this Rich matter.

Read More
  15. Anon says:     Show CommentNext New Comment

Wheeler is a Negro.. and Negroes are pathological liars.

Read More
    • Replies: @anon
    Is there a specific combination on DNA of Negroes that carries the "pathological liar" trait?
    What is that DNA pattern?
    Does it appear only on NEGRO DNA or has its presence been noted on non-Negro DNA?

A majority of Black callers to C Span declare, with gospel certainty, that "Trump is a liar, has been all his life."
    Does that mean that Trump carries Negro DNA?
    Or that Trump is a Negro?
    Or that the code for lying can be present in non-Negroes?
    Or that Negroes, being "pathological liars," lie about Trump being a liar?

Is that last statement disproved if it happens that Trump does, indeed, lie?

My but it does get complicated when blanket, prejudiced generalizations are slung about.

, @Corvinus
    "Wheeler is a Negro.. and Negroes are pathological liars."

Anon, how do you manage to keep straight your all of your sock puppets?
    , @Seamus Padraig

Concern troll.
  16. @The Alarmist
    http://www.unz.com/plee/trumputin-and-the-leaks/#comment-1507217

Got you by a few days

Nice work. I very rarely read Peter Lee. It is possible I was first on Sailer’s blog. I generally only read Sailer, Buchanan, Derb or others if they appear particularly interesting.

Read More
  17. anon says:     Show CommentNext New Comment
    @Anon

Is there a specific combination on DNA of Negroes that carries the “pathological liar” trait?
    Does it appear only on NEGRO DNA or has its presence been noted on non-Negro DNA?

A majority of Black callers to C Span declare, with gospel certainty, that “Trump is a liar, has been all his life.”
    Or that Negroes, being “pathological liars,” lie about Trump being a liar?

My but it does get complicated when blanket, prejudiced generalizations are slung about.

Read More
    • Disagree: Sowhat
    • Replies: @jim jones
    I believe the MAOA gene is assumed to be the problem:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933872/
    , @Anonym
    Is there a specific combination on DNA of Negroes that carries the “pathological liar” trait?

Yes, it is the D1NDU gene on the locus NUFF1NWR0NG.
  18. “According to a new report from Fox News, it was former DNC staffer Seth Rich who supplied 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks and not some random Russian cyber terrorist, as we’ve all been led to believe.”

Does it occur to Durden that there may be SEPARATE WikiLeaks, one allegedly from Rich and one from another source?

Read More
    • Replies: @Alfa158
    The Wikileaks site shows two batches of leaked e-mails. One is the 44,053 from the DNC and the other 30,000 plus from Hilary's e-mail server. Wikileaks doesn't say on their site specifically what the sources were. They did offer a reward for information on the murder of Seth Rich, which implies, but does not state, that the DNC leaks came from Rich.
    The Hillary e-mails could have been hacked by the Russians, any number of other intelligence sources, or even a skilled amateur.
    Then on top of all that fog, other conflicting information is that the DNC lost control of the e-mails due to Podesta falling for a phishing probe, even after his IT people warned him not to respond to it.
    Yet another journalist claims he was the guy who forwarded the e-mails to Wikileaks and got them from a DNC staffer, but not Rich!
    I think I'll go take a nap for about 5 years and you can wake me up after it is all sorted out.
  19. @Anon

“Wheeler is a Negro.. and Negroes are pathological liars.”

Anon, how do you manage to keep straight your all of your sock puppets?

Read More
  20. @Corvinus
    "According to a new report from Fox News, it was former DNC staffer Seth Rich who supplied 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks and not some random Russian cyber terrorist, as we’ve all been led to believe."

Does it occur to Durden that there may be SEPARATE WikiLeaks, one allegedly from Rich and one from another source?

The Wikileaks site shows two batches of leaked e-mails. One is the 44,053 from the DNC and the other 30,000 plus from Hilary’s e-mail server. Wikileaks doesn’t say on their site specifically what the sources were. They did offer a reward for information on the murder of Seth Rich, which implies, but does not state, that the DNC leaks came from Rich.
    The Hillary e-mails could have been hacked by the Russians, any number of other intelligence sources, or even a skilled amateur.
    Then on top of all that fog, other conflicting information is that the DNC lost control of the e-mails due to Podesta falling for a phishing probe, even after his IT people warned him not to respond to it.
    Yet another journalist claims he was the guy who forwarded the e-mails to Wikileaks and got them from a DNC staffer, but not Rich!
    I think I’ll go take a nap for about 5 years and you can wake me up after it is all sorted out.

Read More
    • Replies: @Corvinus
    "The Wikileaks site shows two batches of leaked e-mails. One is the 44,053 from the DNC and the other 30,000 plus from Hilary’s e-mail server. Wikileaks doesn’t say on their site specifically what the sources were. The Hillary e-mails could have been hacked by the Russians, any number of other intelligence sources, or even a skilled amateur."

Exactly. So Zerohedge is being a White Knight here for Trump. It is possible that Rich could have supplied those documents, but it is also possible that the Russians was involved. We don't know for sure.
    , @Eagle Eye
    Seth Rich was quite young and perhaps not 100% wise to the ways of the world.

Is it conceivable that he passed the DNC emails to Comey's FBI FIRST as evidence of criminal wrongdoing, and THEN handed another copy to Wikileaks as backup?

Perhaps Rich went to Wikileaks only after Comeys' FBI gave him the brush-off?

21. Trump has been thrown a life line with this.

This may well be his last chance to pull back the curtain and show us how the deep state handles leaks/dissent.

Read More
  22. @SteveRogers42
    Excellent point from Anonymous Conservative: Metro DC is probably wired for surveillance to a degree that would astonish most people, and yet the official line is that "ain't nobody seen nuthin".

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/reward-for-seth-richs-murder-up-to-150000/

Even the police who handled the scene wore body cameras, and Rich was conscious when they arrived. Where are the audio/video records?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/developing-seth-rich-alive-police-found-police-camera-video-went-missing/

Metro DC is probably wired for surveillance to a degree that would astonish most people…

London is no doubt worse, and more comprehensive, yet the man in the street fears there is not enough.

Read More
  23. […] The Unz Review: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails with WikiLeaks: Report… […]

Read More
  24. @Alfa158
    The Wikileaks site shows two batches of leaked e-mails. One is the 44,053 from the DNC and the other 30,000 plus from Hilary's e-mail server. Wikileaks doesn't say on their site specifically what the sources were. They did offer a reward for information on the murder of Seth Rich, which implies, but does not state, that the DNC leaks came from Rich.
    I think I'll go take a nap for about 5 years and you can wake me up after it is all sorted out.

“The Wikileaks site shows two batches of leaked e-mails. One is the 44,053 from the DNC and the other 30,000 plus from Hilary’s e-mail server. Wikileaks doesn’t say on their site specifically what the sources were. The Hillary e-mails could have been hacked by the Russians, any number of other intelligence sources, or even a skilled amateur.”

Exactly. So Zerohedge is being a White Knight here for Trump. It is possible that Rich could have supplied those documents, but it is also possible that the Russians was involved. We don’t know for sure.

Read More
    • Replies: @Don Bass
    ......We don't know for sure.....
    Sure, we do. Wikileaks has stated emphatically and categorically the leaks - and they were leaks, not " hacks", were not sourced from the Russians.
    What also know - for sure - is that the "Russians hacked our elections" psy-op/misdirect was constructed (workshopped) by the Podesta + David Brookes media matters "team" immediately after the HRC election failure.
  25. Anonymous says:     Show CommentNext New Comment
    @SteveRogers42
    Excellent point from Anonymous Conservative: Metro DC is probably wired for surveillance to a degree that would astonish most people, and yet the official line is that "ain't nobody seen nuthin".

That must be literally the most surveillance heavy facility on the planet — yet there is no footage of the crash/aftermath?

The whole system is crooked. Anything that incriminates the power structure simply disappears. And there doesn’t seem to be any mechanism to even look into it.

Read More
    • Replies: @El Dato
    That was in 2001.

Different age. Watch the "X Files" for the tech quality,

Didn't even have mobile phones with cameras.
    , @SteveRogers42
    Agreed.
    , @Intelligent Dasein
    The Pentagon had CCTV cameras taking very grainy, very compressed images of entryways, parking lots, and guard huts. They did not have cameras watching the walls of the structure just in case a plane happened to fly into it. In any case, the plane only would have been within the camera's field of view for the merest fraction of second.
  26. @El Dato

made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter

What did HE die from?

Craig Murray’s contact was for a later batch of info.

Read More
  27. anon says:     Show CommentNext New Comment

Why doesn’t Assange release at least some of the e-mails from Seth Rich to Wikileaks?

Read More
    • Replies: @Seamus Padraig

Why doesn’t Assange release at least some of the e-mails from Seth Rich to Wikileaks?

According to the standard version of the story, Rich did not email the pilfered DNC data to Wikileaks. Rather, he met in DC with Craig Murray--a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a personal friend of Julian Assange--and gave him the information on a flashdrive of some type. Murray then flew back to Britain and gave the drive to Assange in person.
    , @Joe Franklin

You can read all the Wikileaks Podesta emails here:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

Comment: Wikileaks emails are not indexed by whomever leaked them. Obviously they do this to protect their sources from establishment punishments.
  28. @anon
    Is there a specific combination on DNA of Negroes that carries the "pathological liar" trait?

A majority of Black callers to C Span declare, with gospel certainty, that "Trump is a liar, has been all his life."

Read More
    The results of any study regarding the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene should be interpreted with caution in light of a number of limitations that need to be addressed in replication studies. First, the measures of psychopathic personality traits, ever arrested, and ever incarcerated were based on self reports, not official data. Although self-reports have been shown to be reliable and valid instruments for assessing antisocial phenotypes (Krueger et al., 1994; Sutton, 2010), it is possible that official crime data would have produced differing results.

Second, the measures of criminal justice outcomes did not delineate between different types of offenders, such as violent predatory offenders versus non-violent property offenders. Perhaps the 2-repeat allele would have varying effects on different subcategories of offenders.

Third, the sample analyzed in the current study is the same as the one analyzed in Guo et al.’s (2008) study. While some studies examined different outcome measures and focused only on African-American males, it is important that future studies estimate the association between the 2-repeat allele and antisocial phenotypes in other samples.

Last, although the frequency of the 2-repeat allele is similar to prior research, only about 5% of the final analytical sample carried the 2-repeat allele. Future research needs to examine much larger samples in order to include more 2-repeat allele carriers. Until these limitations are addressed, it would be premature to hypothesize how the 2-repeat allele may impact criminal activity patterns in society.
  29. I’m not impressed. For quite some time there has been a credible witness to the fact of an insider leaked the DNC mails that doesn’t require going through anonymous FBI sources or climbing over a Rich family in denial:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/

“I know who leaked them. I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things” -wikileaks associate and former British foreign service officer Craig Murray

So why would ‘tyler durden’ toss all of this doubt inducing crap from the faux news channel into the stew of it? It’s been black & white, case closed for quite some time.

Read More
    One can have reasonable doubt that Craig Murray "knows" who leaked them since he has self-interest and self-preservation in mind.

Mr. Murray made this statement--"A little simple logic demolishes the CIA’s claims. The CIA claim they “know the individuals” involved. Yet under Obama the USA has been absolutely ruthless in its persecution of whistleblowers, and its pursuit of foreign hackers through extradition. We are supposed to believe that in the most vital instance imaginable, an attempt by a foreign power to destabilise a US election, even though the CIA knows who the individuals are, nobody is going to be arrested or extradited, or (if in Russia) made subject to yet more banking and other restrictions against Russian individuals? Plainly it stinks."

Except if the "Deep State" is playing for keeps and is hell-bent on removing Trump, then they are going to play it close to the vest in certain matters and wait until they have the absolute goods to nail him to the cross. So it's not as "simple" as Mr. Murray makes it out to be. Arrests and/or extraditions are most likely made when there is hard-core evidence, which is required in this case given Trump status and popularity among his base. They have ONE bullet in their chamber and have to get the KILL SHOT. The CIA has their attack dogs out en masses to smoke out the culprits. If it is revealed that in the two grand juries that Trump's crew are joined at the hip with the Russians and/or engaged in shenanigans, then Republicans will have to think about cutting their ties to Trump given the importance of the mid-term elections.
  30. @Anon

Concern troll.

Read More
  31. @anon
    Why doesn't Assange release at least some of the e-mails from Seth Rich to Wikileaks?

According to the standard version of the story, Rich did not email the pilfered DNC data to Wikileaks. Rather, he met in DC with Craig Murray–a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a personal friend of Julian Assange–and gave him the information on a flashdrive of some type. Murray then flew back to Britain and gave the drive to Assange in person.

Read More
    • Replies: @Don Bass
    @Seamus. You are correct.

It is edifying that Seth Rich murder is *finally* gaining the exposures it deserves.
    But so many of us *knew* the implications and most of the conspiracy around how and why he died a year ago.
    It's tedious that people here are so ill informed about *what* Wikileaks leaked and the importance of those leaks.
    Despite the hysteria of the CIA-NN-lead media there are *no* Russian hackers.
    It is all a misdirect.
    Americans are about to have another President politically assassinated. It behooves the citizenry to pay attention to how and *why*.
    It's not 1963 anymore. Wake up. Use a search engine and get acquainted with what's happening to the country _ and for whose benefit.
  32. @anon
    Why doesn't Assange release at least some of the e-mails from Seth Rich to Wikileaks?

You can read all the Wikileaks Podesta emails here:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

Comment: Wikileaks emails are not indexed by whomever leaked them. Obviously they do this to protect their sources from establishment punishments.

Read More
  33. @jim jones

The results of any study regarding the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene should be interpreted with caution in light of a number of limitations that need to be addressed in replication studies. First, the measures of psychopathic personality traits, ever arrested, and ever incarcerated were based on self reports, not official data. Although self-reports have been shown to be reliable and valid instruments for assessing antisocial phenotypes (Krueger et al., 1994; Sutton, 2010), it is possible that official crime data would have produced differing results.

Second, the measures of criminal justice outcomes did not delineate between different types of offenders, such as violent predatory offenders versus non-violent property offenders. Perhaps the 2-repeat allele would have varying effects on different subcategories of offenders.

Third, the sample analyzed in the current study is the same as the one analyzed in Guo et al.’s (2008) study. While some studies examined different outcome measures and focused only on African-American males, it is important that future studies estimate the association between the 2-repeat allele and antisocial phenotypes in other samples.

Last, although the frequency of the 2-repeat allele is similar to prior research, only about 5% of the final analytical sample carried the 2-repeat allele. Future research needs to examine much larger samples in order to include more 2-repeat allele carriers. Until these limitations are addressed, it would be premature to hypothesize how the 2-repeat allele may impact criminal activity patterns in society.

Read More
  34. @Ronald Thomas West
    I'm not impressed. For quite some time there has been a credible witness to the fact of an insider leaked the DNC mails that doesn't require going through anonymous FBI sources or climbing over a Rich family in denial:

“I know who leaked them. I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things” -wikileaks associate and former British foreign service officer Craig Murray

So why would 'tyler durden' toss all of this doubt inducing crap from the faux news channel into the stew of it? It's been black & white, case closed for quite some time.

One can have reasonable doubt that Craig Murray “knows” who leaked them since he has self-interest and self-preservation in mind.

Mr. Murray made this statement–”A little simple logic demolishes the CIA’s claims. The CIA claim they “know the individuals” involved. Yet under Obama the USA has been absolutely ruthless in its persecution of whistleblowers, and its pursuit of foreign hackers through extradition. We are supposed to believe that in the most vital instance imaginable, an attempt by a foreign power to destabilise a US election, even though the CIA knows who the individuals are, nobody is going to be arrested or extradited, or (if in Russia) made subject to yet more banking and other restrictions against Russian individuals? Plainly it stinks.”

Except if the “Deep State” is playing for keeps and is hell-bent on removing Trump, then they are going to play it close to the vest in certain matters and wait until they have the absolute goods to nail him to the cross. So it’s not as “simple” as Mr. Murray makes it out to be. Arrests and/or extraditions are most likely made when there is hard-core evidence, which is required in this case given Trump status and popularity among his base. They have ONE bullet in their chamber and have to get the KILL SHOT. The CIA has their attack dogs out en masses to smoke out the culprits. If it is revealed that in the two grand juries that Trump’s crew are joined at the hip with the Russians and/or engaged in shenanigans, then Republicans will have to think about cutting their ties to Trump given the importance of the mid-term elections.

Read More
    • Replies: @Ronald Thomas West
    Clearly you're just way too smart for ordinary folk with common sense; kind of like the IQ 180 that believes Jesus will return and straighten everything out. Meanwhile, I'll take Murray at his word.
    , @Sowhat
    And, if all is but a witch hunt, the DNC and crew will finally shut the .... up? I wonder. Never witnessed such a sad sack of sour grapes.
  35. @Corvinus
    One can have reasonable doubt that Craig Murray "knows" who leaked them since he has self-interest and self-preservation in mind.

Mr. Murray made this statement--"A little simple logic demolishes the CIA’s claims. The CIA claim they “know the individuals” involved. Yet under Obama the USA has been absolutely ruthless in its persecution of whistleblowers, and its pursuit of foreign hackers through extradition. We are supposed to believe that in the most vital instance imaginable, an attempt by a foreign power to destabilise a US election, even though the CIA knows who the individuals are, nobody is going to be arrested or extradited, or (if in Russia) made subject to yet more banking and other restrictions against Russian individuals? Plainly it stinks."

Except if the "Deep State" is playing for keeps and is hell-bent on removing Trump, then they are going to play it close to the vest in certain matters and wait until they have the absolute goods to nail him to the cross. So it's not as "simple" as Mr. Murray makes it out to be. Arrests and/or extraditions are most likely made when there is hard-core evidence, which is required in this case given Trump status and popularity among his base. They have ONE bullet in their chamber and have to get the KILL SHOT. The CIA has their attack dogs out en masses to smoke out the culprits. If it is revealed that in the two grand juries that Trump's crew are joined at the hip with the Russians and/or engaged in shenanigans, then Republicans will have to think about cutting their ties to Trump given the importance of the mid-term elections.

Clearly you’re just way too smart for ordinary folk with common sense; kind of like the IQ 180 that believes Jesus will return and straighten everything out. Meanwhile, I’ll take Murray at his word.

Read More
    "Clearly you’re just way too smart for ordinary folk with common sense...:

I'm merely offering my analysis from multiple sources.

"kind of like the IQ 180 that believes Jesus will return and straighten everything out."

Exactly. It is faith. One can question that belief, but you nor I actually know.

"Meanwhile, I’ll take Murray at his word."

In order to maintain his narrative, absolutely. But you may be missing key things along the way. We'll see how it all plays out. The two grand juries being convened on the Trump Administration will be telling.
  36. @Ronald Thomas West
    Clearly you're just way too smart for ordinary folk with common sense; kind of like the IQ 180 that believes Jesus will return and straighten everything out. Meanwhile, I'll take Murray at his word.

“Clearly you’re just way too smart for ordinary folk with common sense…:

I’m merely offering my analysis from multiple sources.

“kind of like the IQ 180 that believes Jesus will return and straighten everything out.”

Exactly. It is faith. One can question that belief, but you nor I actually know.

“Meanwhile, I’ll take Murray at his word.”

In order to maintain his narrative, absolutely. But you may be missing key things along the way. We’ll see how it all plays out. The two grand juries being convened on the Trump Administration will be telling.

Read More
    • Replies: @Ronald Thomas West
    huh. I'd supposed you'd sorted 'faith' with alleles [belly laugh]
  37. JHC .. we do it/have been doing it (eg) meddling in foreign elections, wars, whacking the occasional candidate since the Spanish-American War and say “its okay, it’s in the national interest.”

What’s the point with the supposed Russia-US election bashing? Ie, it’s okay and national interest legal for the US to meddle and others not?

Read More
  38. May 17, 2017 The Seth Rich Story Changes Once Again

Less than 24 hours after Private Investigator Rod Wheeler claimed that “investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the story has changed. Wheeler is now claiming that he had no additional evidence to suggest that Seth Rich contacted WikiLeaks prior to his murder.

Read More
    • Replies: @Anon
    Yeah, I had doubts from the start.

Never trust a Negro.
  39. 14.05.2017 International Cyber Attack: Roots Traced to US National Security Agency

Over 45,000 ransomware attacks have been tracked in large-scale attacks across Europe and Asia — particularly Russia and China — as well as attacks in the US and South America. There are reports of infections in 99 countries. A string of ransomware attacks appears to have started in the United Kingdom, Spain and the rest of Europe, before striking Japan, Vietnam and the Philippines on May 12. According to Kaspersky Laboratory, Russia, Ukraine, India and Taiwan were hit hardest. Mikko Hypponen, chief research officer at the Helsinki-based cybersecurity company F-Secure, called the attack «the biggest ransomware outbreak in history». It is not known who exactly was behind it.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/05/14/international-cyber-attack-roots-traced-us-national-security-agency.html

Read More
  40. @Corvinus
    "Clearly you’re just way too smart for ordinary folk with common sense...:

I'm merely offering my analysis from multiple sources.

"kind of like the IQ 180 that believes Jesus will return and straighten everything out."

"Meanwhile, I’ll take Murray at his word."

In order to maintain his narrative, absolutely. But you may be missing key things along the way. We'll see how it all plays out. The two grand juries being convened on the Trump Administration will be telling.

huh. I’d supposed you’d sorted ‘faith’ with alleles [belly laugh]

Read More
    "huh. I’d supposed you’d sorted ‘faith’ with alleles"

Jim Jones has faith that an article he linked to "proves" that blacks are genetically prone to psychopathic behavior, and you have faith that God will not come down from the Heavens to save humankind from their psychopathic behavior. Two separate ideas, but one common link. You can figure what is that connection, with your high IQ and all.
  41. Anon says:     Show CommentNext New Comment
    @Agent76
    May 17, 2017 The Seth Rich Story Changes Once Again

Less than 24 hours after Private Investigator Rod Wheeler claimed that “investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the story has changed. Wheeler is now claiming that he had no additional evidence to suggest that Seth Rich contacted WikiLeaks prior to his murder.

https://youtu.be/wQRDkppCqNM

Never trust a Negro.

Read More
    • Replies: @Agent76
    How old are you having to use derogatory terms in your communications? You should learn a vocabulary selection a step above redneck.

May 01, 2017 How long before Nancy Pelosi is officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia?

Some of the Democratic Party’s Marxist stalwarts are getting up there in age and it’s finally beginning to show: In public appearances they are having an increasingly difficult time enunciating their words, remembering key facts and clearly conveying their hatred for President Donald J. Trump.

http://newstarget.com/2017-05-01-how-long-before-nanci-pelosi-is-officially-diagnosed-with-alzheimers-or-dementia.html
  42. @Ram
    Three days after the Seth Rich murder Comey had the information (IF he didn't already know) gleaned from Rich's laptop that he had been in correspondence with Wikileaks, yet went along with the canard that the DNC was hacked by the Russians till the very end. Assange's confirmation that Russians had no connection to the LEAK was also ignored, because they wanted Assange painted as a criminal.

But, But, But don’t you know that Seth Rich got the Emails from Putin, on Trumps instructions?

Read More
  43. @Anonymous

That must be literally the most surveillance heavy facility on the planet -- yet there is no footage of the crash/aftermath?

The whole system is crooked. Anything that incriminates the power structure simply disappears. And there doesn't seem to be any mechanism to even look into it.

That was in 2001.

Different age. Watch the “X Files” for the tech quality,

Didn’t even have mobile phones with cameras.

Read More
    • Replies: @Bill Jones
    I mentioned to my wife about five years ago that the phrase
    "My son just bought a waterproof Bluetooth speaker so he could listen to songs from his phone in the shower"

Would have been absolutely meaningless fifteen years previously.

But he did.
  44. @Corvinus

And, if all is but a witch hunt, the DNC and crew will finally shut the …. up? I wonder. Never witnessed such a sad sack of sour grapes.

Read More
  45. @Ronald Thomas West
    huh. I'd supposed you'd sorted 'faith' with alleles [belly laugh]

“huh. I’d supposed you’d sorted ‘faith’ with alleles”

Jim Jones has faith that an article he linked to “proves” that blacks are genetically prone to psychopathic behavior, and you have faith that God will not come down from the Heavens to save humankind from their psychopathic behavior. Two separate ideas, but one common link. You can figure what is that connection, with your high IQ and all.

Read More
  46. @anon

Yes, it is the D1NDU gene on the locus NUFF1NWR0NG.

Read More
  47. @El Dato
    That was in 2001.

Different age. Watch the "X Files" for the tech quality,

Didn't even have mobile phones with cameras.

I mentioned to my wife about five years ago that the phrase
    “My son just bought a waterproof Bluetooth speaker so he could listen to songs from his phone in the shower”

Would have been absolutely meaningless fifteen years previously.

But he did.

Read More
  48. anon says:     Show CommentNext New Comment

one of the key elements of this story is the media completely ignoring the Seth Rich angle

Read More
    • Replies: @Eagle Eye

... the media completely ignoring the Seth Rich angle

Whatever happened must be REALLY bad. And too many people kneww about this early on for the whole matter to be swept under the rug.
  49. @Anonymous

Agreed.

Read More
  50. @Alfa158

Is it conceivable that he passed the DNC emails to Comey’s FBI FIRST as evidence of criminal wrongdoing, and THEN handed another copy to Wikileaks as backup?

Perhaps Rich went to Wikileaks only after Comeys’ FBI gave him the brush-off?

Read More
    • Replies: @anon

Seth Rich was quite young and perhaps not 100% wise to the ways of the world....snip...Perhaps Rich went to Wikileaks only after Comeys’ FBI gave him the brush-off?

/pol/ found his twitter handle etc yesterday and people on the The_Donald subreddit were going through his various social media posts looking for evidence

(before reddit shut it down)

and yes from looking at his posts, very much the doe-eyed idealist type the modern Left uses for its nefarious purposes.
  51. @anon
    one of the key elements of this story is the media completely ignoring the Seth Rich angle

… the media completely ignoring the Seth Rich angle

Whatever happened must be REALLY bad. And too many people kneww about this early on for the whole matter to be swept under the rug.

Read More
  52. @Corvinus
    "The Wikileaks site shows two batches of leaked e-mails. One is the 44,053 from the DNC and the other 30,000 plus from Hilary’s e-mail server. Wikileaks doesn’t say on their site specifically what the sources were. The Hillary e-mails could have been hacked by the Russians, any number of other intelligence sources, or even a skilled amateur."

Exactly. So Zerohedge is being a White Knight here for Trump. It is possible that Rich could have supplied those documents, but it is also possible that the Russians was involved. We don't know for sure.

……We don’t know for sure…..
    Sure, we do. Wikileaks has stated emphatically and categorically the leaks – and they were leaks, not ” hacks”, were not sourced from the Russians.
    What also know – for sure – is that the “Russians hacked our elections” psy-op/misdirect was constructed (workshopped) by the Podesta + David Brookes media matters “team” immediately after the HRC election failure.

Read More
    • Replies: @Seamus Padraig

What also know – for sure – is that the “Russians hacked our elections” psy-op/misdirect was constructed (workshopped) by the Podesta + David Brookes media matters “team” immediately after the HRC election failure.

I think you mean David Brock, not David Brookes (the NYT columnist). Also: don't forget about Robbie Mook!
    , @Corvinus
    "Sure, we do. Wikileaks has stated emphatically and categorically the leaks – and they were leaks, not ” hacks”, were not sourced from the Russians."

There are two separate things here. One, is Wikileaks. Two, is Russian hacking of the DNC. There is so much misdirection and misinformation by BOTH SIDES that it is challenging for reasonable people to know what is actually accurate or what is a crafted narrative.
  53. @Seamus Padraig

According to the standard version of the story, Rich did not email the pilfered DNC data to Wikileaks. Rather, he met in DC with Craig Murray--a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a personal friend of Julian Assange--and gave him the information on a flashdrive of some type. Murray then flew back to Britain and gave the drive to Assange in person.

@Seamus. You are correct.

It is edifying that Seth Rich murder is *finally* gaining the exposures it deserves.
    But so many of us *knew* the implications and most of the conspiracy around how and why he died a year ago.
    It’s tedious that people here are so ill informed about *what* Wikileaks leaked and the importance of those leaks.
    Despite the hysteria of the CIA-NN-lead media there are *no* Russian hackers.
    It is all a misdirect.
    Americans are about to have another President politically assassinated. It behooves the citizenry to pay attention to how and *why*.
    It’s not 1963 anymore. Wake up. Use a search engine and get acquainted with what’s happening to the country _ and for whose benefit.

Read More
  54. @Don Bass
    Sure, we do. Wikileaks has stated emphatically and categorically the leaks - and they were leaks, not " hacks", were not sourced from the Russians.
    What also know - for sure - is that the "Russians hacked our elections" psy-op/misdirect was constructed (workshopped) by the Podesta + David Brookes media matters "team" immediately after the HRC election failure.

I think you mean David Brock, not David Brookes (the NYT columnist). Also: don’t forget about Robbie Mook!

Read More
  55. @Don Bass

“Sure, we do. Wikileaks has stated emphatically and categorically the leaks – and they were leaks, not ” hacks”, were not sourced from the Russians.”

There are two separate things here. One, is Wikileaks. Two, is Russian hacking of the DNC. There is so much misdirection and misinformation by BOTH SIDES that it is challenging for reasonable people to know what is actually accurate or what is a crafted narrative.

Read More
  56. Well, it must have been the Russians that hacked into the NY Times and published that damning article about Hil and Libya. It was a rather complete exposé of incompetence and savagery. Note; the New York Times! And where did Trump live? Pretty conclusive; Trump and the Russians victimizing poor Hil and the voice of liberals in one dastardly hack.

Read More
  57. @Anonymous

The Pentagon had CCTV cameras taking very grainy, very compressed images of entryways, parking lots, and guard huts. They did not have cameras watching the walls of the structure just in case a plane happened to fly into it. In any case, the plane only would have been within the camera’s field of view for the merest fraction of second.

Read More
  58. There’s been so much smoke and mirrors on this, that it makes one want to throw his hands up…

Before I even start, if anyone reporting on this does not mention Craig Murray, a well-known and respected associate of Julian Assange involved with Wikileaks, and his claim back in December that he personally received the hand-off of the DNC emails from insiders in DC, that person IS A HACK.

I followed it closely when he came out and was shocked and dismayed that barely anybody (nobody?) in the United States followed up with him. They just ignored him. I guess because he couldn’t be dismissed as a hack and what he said torpedoed the “Russians did it” narrative, so just hope nobody heard him.

Craig Murray did not mention Seth Rich. What the American MSM’s ignoring of him shows, though, is that *anything* that casts doubt on the “Russians did it” narrative will be obfuscated, ignored, etc. Expect to be gaslit.
    Anyway…

One issue muddying the waters is that the two major “breakthroughs” come from “FOX”: a local affiliate and Fox News.

I understand that there are problems with the local affiliate, but I gather, NOT the Fox News story… Am I wrong?

If the Fox News reporting is correct, it’s huge, and their’s was the more substantive to begin with: law enforcement sources said Seth Rich had been in contact with Gavin MacFadyen.
    (if the local guy was bluffing in order to have fresh attention and get people to come forward, it was worth it)

Gavin MacFadyen seems to have had a relationship with Craig Murray, and both had/have a relationship with Julian Assange. Seth Rich being in contact with Gavin MacFadyen greatly lends credibility to Craig Murray’s account.
    (Here, both are mentioned together in the book “Ghost Plane: The True Story Story of the CIA Torture Program”

https://books.google.com/books?id=NLzB7YXDHNUC&pg=PA311&lpg=PA311&dq=gavin+macfadyen+craig+murray+cia&source=bl&ots=KKy1_V2atM&sig=1CYGRZjnOxmcRIGk9RNx1iQhWcA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigk-7br_3TAhXo7oMKHTOrCT0Q6AEIOzAE#v=onepage&q=gavin%20macfadyen%20craig%20murray%20cia&f=false)

Obviously, the answer to our impasse is: Interview Craig Murray

We have two questions:

a. Was Seth Rich involved in leaking to Wikileaks?
    b. Who killed Seth Rich?

The answer to question “a” greatly changes the odds and focus for question “b”. Of course, the DNC could also be the unluckiest organization going in that the guy who destroyed them via leaking had the temerity to go get himself killed by some random thugs who got away!

I see that Mike Whitney has just written about this, including Craig Murray, at Counterpunch:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/

Read More
    • Replies: @Dahlia
    Within the Mike Whitney article is a more detailed take-away of Craig Murray's account from "A Spy Coup in America?"
    https://consortiumnews.com/2016/12/18/a-spy-coup-in-america/

Although Assange recently has sought to muzzle Murray’s public comments – out of apparent concern for protecting the identity of sources – Murray offered possibly his most expansive account of the sourcing during a podcast interview with Scott Horton on Dec. 13.

But he appears to have undertaken a mission for WikiLeaks to contact one of the sources (or a representative) during a Sept. 25 visit to Washington where he says he met with a person in a wooded area of American University. At the time, Murray was at American University participating in an awards ceremony for former CIA officer John Kiriakou who was being honored by a group of former Western intelligence officials, the Sam Adams Associates, named for the late Vietnam War-era CIA analyst and whistleblower Sam Adams.

Murray has disputed a report in London’s Daily Mail that he was receiving a batch of the leaked Democratic emails. “The material, I think, was already safely with WikiLeaks before I got there in September,” Murray said in the interview with Scott Horton. “I had a small role to play.”

“The Podesta emails and the DNC emails are, of course, two separate things and we shouldn’t conclude that they both have the same source,” Murray said. “In both cases we’re talking of a leak, not a hack, in that the person who was responsible for getting that information out had legal access to that information.”

And here's the link to the podcast
    https://www.libertarianinstitute.org/scotthortonshow/121316-craig-murray-dnc-podesta-emails-leaked-americans-not-hacked-russia/

According to Consortium, Murray says he met with one person, not plural as in the Daily Mail article, and it did not involve a batch of Democratic emails; we don't know what it is.
    , @RobinG
    You can interview Craig Murray all you want, but (as your posts 61,62,and 63 make clear)
    a) Murray may not know the identity, by name, of the source of the leak, and
    b) even after death, Murray may not be willing to identify the source.

Just to repeat the salient parts,

[Murray]... to contact one of the sources (or a representative) during a Sept. 25 visit to Washington where he says he met with a person....

...Murray has declined to say exactly what the meeting in the woods was about...

The material, I think, was already safely with WikiLeaks before I got there in September,” Murray said.... “I had a small role to play.”

So, no thumb drive, no confirmation Seth Rich involved, no confirmation Murray met -or knew- the primary source of leak. But bravo to Hannity. I hope he sticks with this story.
  59. @Dahlia
    There's been so much smoke and mirrors on this, that it makes one want to throw his hands up...

Before I even start, if anyone reporting on this does not mention Craig Murray, a well-known and respected associate of Julian Assange involved with Wikileaks, and his claim back in December that he personally received the hand-off of the DNC emails from insiders in DC, that person IS A HACK.

I followed it closely when he came out and was shocked and dismayed that barely anybody (nobody?) in the United States followed up with him. They just ignored him. I guess because he couldn't be dismissed as a hack and what he said torpedoed the "Russians did it" narrative, so just hope nobody heard him.

Craig Murray did not mention Seth Rich. What the American MSM's ignoring of him shows, though, is that *anything* that casts doubt on the "Russians did it" narrative will be obfuscated, ignored, etc. Expect to be gaslit.
    Anyway...

One issue muddying the waters is that the two major "breakthroughs" come from "FOX": a local affiliate and Fox News.

I understand that there are problems with the local affiliate, but I gather, NOT the Fox News story... Am I wrong?

If the Fox News reporting is correct, it's huge, and their's was the more substantive to begin with: law enforcement sources said Seth Rich had been in contact with Gavin MacFadyen.
    (if the local guy was bluffing in order to have fresh attention and get people to come forward, it was worth it)

Gavin MacFadyen seems to have had a relationship with Craig Murray, and both had/have a relationship with Julian Assange. Seth Rich being in contact with Gavin MacFadyen greatly lends credibility to Craig Murray's account.
    (Here, both are mentioned together in the book "Ghost Plane: The True Story Story of the CIA Torture Program"
    https://books.google.com/books?id=NLzB7YXDHNUC&pg=PA311&lpg=PA311&dq=gavin+macfadyen+craig+murray+cia&source=bl&ots=KKy1_V2atM&sig=1CYGRZjnOxmcRIGk9RNx1iQhWcA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigk-7br_3TAhXo7oMKHTOrCT0Q6AEIOzAE#v=onepage&q=gavin%20macfadyen%20craig%20murray%20cia&f=false)

We have two questions:

b. Who killed Seth Rich?

The answer to question "a" greatly changes the odds and focus for question "b". Of course, the DNC could also be the unluckiest organization going in that the guy who destroyed them via leaking had the temerity to go get himself killed by some random thugs who got away!

I see that Mike Whitney has just written about this, including Craig Murray, at Counterpunch:
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/

Within the Mike Whitney article is a more detailed take-away of Craig Murray’s account from “A Spy Coup in America?”

Although Assange recently has sought to muzzle Murray’s public comments – out of apparent concern for protecting the identity of sources – Murray offered possibly his most expansive account of the sourcing during a podcast interview with Scott Horton on Dec. 13.

But he appears to have undertaken a mission for WikiLeaks to contact one of the sources (or a representative) during a Sept. 25 visit to Washington where he says he met with a person in a wooded area of American University. At the time, Murray was at American University participating in an awards ceremony for former CIA officer John Kiriakou who was being honored by a group of former Western intelligence officials, the Sam Adams Associates, named for the late Vietnam War-era CIA analyst and whistleblower Sam Adams.

Murray has disputed a report in London’s Daily Mail that he was receiving a batch of the leaked Democratic emails. “The material, I think, was already safely with WikiLeaks before I got there in September,” Murray said in the interview with Scott Horton. “I had a small role to play.”

“The Podesta emails and the DNC emails are, of course, two separate things and we shouldn’t conclude that they both have the same source,” Murray said. “In both cases we’re talking of a leak, not a hack, in that the person who was responsible for getting that information out had legal access to that information.”

And here’s the link to the podcast

https://www.libertarianinstitute.org/scotthortonshow/121316-craig-murray-dnc-podesta-emails-leaked-americans-not-hacked-russia/

According to Consortium, Murray says he met with one person, not plural as in the Daily Mail article, and it did not involve a batch of Democratic emails; we don’t know what it is.

Read More
  60. Craig Murray on Seth Rich:

In reference to the leak of the DNC emails, Murray noted that “Julian Assange took very close interest in the death of Seth Rich, the Democratic staff member” who had worked for the DNC on voter databases and was shot and killed on July 10 near his Washington, D.C., home.

Murray continued, “WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the capture of his killers. So, obviously there are suspicions there about what’s happening and things are somewhat murky. I’m not saying – don’t get me wrong – I’m not saying that he was the source of the [DNC] leaks. What I’m saying is that it’s probably not an unfair indication to draw that WikiLeaks believes that he may have been killed by someone who thought he was the source of the leaks … whether correctly or incorrectly.

It may be worth noting that conspiracy theories have sprung up around other Democratic figures, but Julian Assange hasn’t brought them up. Just took a strong interest in this one.

Read More
  61. Final comment in this string, so readers can check out Craig Murray’s site. Maybe Ron Unz can get a hold of him?

Now both Julian Assange and I have stated definitively the leak does not come from Russia. Do we credibly have access? Yes, very obviously. Very, very few people can be said to definitely have access to the source of the leak. The people saying it is not Russia are those who do have access. After access, you consider truthfulness. Do Julian Assange and I have a reputation for truthfulness? Well in 10 years not one of the tens of thousands of documents WikiLeaks has released has had its authenticity successfully challenged. As for me, I have a reputation for inconvenient truth telling.

Can’t say it enough: Discount anybody who doesn’t reference Julian Assange or Craig Murray (and Gavin MacFadyen if the national Fox News stands by its sources and I believe they do) when opining on Seth Rich or the Democratic emails.

Read More
    • Replies: @alexander
    Dahlia,

You have done some really good work here.

Thanks for it.

But I must say something ....Every recent article pertaining to Seth Rich, including Mike's , misses the MEAT of the entire story.

The MEAT of the story is to be found in Seth Rich's JOB.

What did he do, Dahlia ?

He was a VOTER DATA DIRECTOR for the DNC....for gosh sakes!

If the story begins anywhere, it begins HERE.

Seth Rich's story begins when we recognize the high probability that Seth came across SUBSTANTIAL and REPEATED irregularities in the VOTER DATA, tilting the outcomes in favor of Hillary.

This is the crux of the case.

It is also fair to assume that Seth Rich , given his role as "data director" , was able to COLLECT these voter data discrepancies, and collate them into a fool proof evidentiary format.

Its the DATA which Seth found , that is the key... ...its the MEAT of the story.

But the DATA and the repeated systemic irregularities which he became aware of, could have been glitches in the system for all he KNEW.

This is where we get to ......the POTATOES.

What are the potatoes?.....the potatoes are the EMAILS which show an INTENTIONALITY behind the DATA irregularities......and expose them not just as "glitches" in the system,but as potentially deliberate and "treasonous" voter fraud.

A very serious case of multiple felonies by the DNC machine, and its party bosses, could be made if you have both the MEAT (the data)and the POTATOES(the emails) of the case.

But you need BOTH, one without the other is not enough.

Givens Seth's JOB, the high probability he had the DATA in HAND, may well be why he was shot in the back at four in the morning on July 10th, 2016.

If anyone wishes to solve this case..(or prosecute it)..they need to find the DATA CHIP....because
    while the emails may show an "intentionality" to usurp the voters say in the DNC nomination , the DATA provides the PROOF.

May there be no doubt on this,.... everyone "involved" in these "dirty shenanigans" wants that data "exterminated" for all time, .....and the entire story SHUT DOWN.

ASAP.
  62. I saw that Dave Weigel is planning on writing a piece on the Seth Rich conspiracy…

The #1 thing fueling it is the Media ignoring Assange and his associates emphatically stating that it was insiders, not Russia, involved with the Democratic leaks. These people received them, and long after the election when they have no possible motive, still vehemently deny that it was Russia. Craig Murray spoke out in December. They have perfect credibility, and at this stage, no motive that could be suspect. But they continue to be utterly, completely, ignored while the Russia circus runs on. So, a bona fide Bernie supporter is murdered and Julian Assange took extreme interest… How do people *not* question what is going on?

My spidey sense tells me that Seth Rich was a provider of intelligence to Julian Assange, but he really does not know who killed him. I think Assange holds out some hope that it was a random one-off thug thing, but deep down, suspects it’s not. The guilt would be tremendous. But, he doesn’t know. Strongly suspects. Tortured with guilt.

Read More
  63. @Dahlia
    There's been so much smoke and mirrors on this, that it makes one want to throw his hands up...

I followed it closely when he came out and was shocked and dismayed that barely anybody (nobody?) in the United States followed up with him. They just ignored him. I guess because he couldn't be dismissed as a hack and what he said torpedoed the "Russians did it" narrative, so just hope nobody heard him.

Craig Murray did not mention Seth Rich. What the American MSM's ignoring of him shows, though, is that *anything* that casts doubt on the "Russians did it" narrative will be obfuscated, ignored, etc. Expect to be gaslit.
    Anyway...

One issue muddying the waters is that the two major "breakthroughs" come from "FOX": a local affiliate and Fox News.

I understand that there are problems with the local affiliate, but I gather, NOT the Fox News story... Am I wrong?

If the Fox News reporting is correct, it's huge, and their's was the more substantive to begin with: law enforcement sources said Seth Rich had been in contact with Gavin MacFadyen.

Gavin MacFadyen seems to have had a relationship with Craig Murray, and both had/have a relationship with Julian Assange. Seth Rich being in contact with Gavin MacFadyen greatly lends credibility to Craig Murray's account.
    (Here, both are mentioned together in the book "Ghost Plane: The True Story Story of the CIA Torture Program"

We have two questions:

b. Who killed Seth Rich?

The answer to question "a" greatly changes the odds and focus for question "b". Of course, the DNC could also be the unluckiest organization going in that the guy who destroyed them via leaking had the temerity to go get himself killed by some random thugs who got away!

You can interview Craig Murray all you want, but (as your posts 61,62,and 63 make clear)
    a) Murray may not know the identity, by name, of the source of the leak, and
    b) even after death, Murray may not be willing to identify the source.

Just to repeat the salient parts,

[Murray]… to contact one of the sources (or a representative) during a Sept. 25 visit to Washington where he says he met with a person….

…Murray has declined to say exactly what the meeting in the woods was about…

The material, I think, was already safely with WikiLeaks before I got there in September,” Murray said…. “I had a small role to play.”

So, no thumb drive, no confirmation Seth Rich involved, no confirmation Murray met -or knew- the primary source of leak. But bravo to Hannity. I hope he sticks with this story.

Read More
  64. How common is it for the FBI to seize the computer of a homicide victim and analyze the contents?

Read More
  65. It looks as if the Seth Rich story has destroyed Reddit, all the Trump supporters are moving to Voat.

Read More
  66. Read More
    • Replies: @JackOH
    SR42, your references are exactly what I was getting at in my comment #12 above.

I never took seriously the notion that American political decisions are made by violence and other criminal activities until I got a very minor rough-up by a crooked cop for my smalltime local politicking. That cop later got a cushy government job under the influence of a local Mr. Big whom I'd offended. Karma kicked in, and that cop's alcoholism and boorish behavior got him canned. I never quit writing, but I was pretty damn scared for a while.
  67. @Dahlia
    Final comment in this string, so readers can check out Craig Murray's site. Maybe Ron Unz can get a hold of him?

Now both Julian Assange and I have stated definitively the leak does not come from Russia. Do we credibly have access? Yes, very obviously. Very, very few people can be said to definitely have access to the source of the leak. The people saying it is not Russia are those who do have access. After access, you consider truthfulness. Do Julian Assange and I have a reputation for truthfulness? Well in 10 years not one of the tens of thousands of documents WikiLeaks has released has had its authenticity successfully challenged. As for me, I have a reputation for inconvenient truth telling.

Can't say it enough: Discount anybody who doesn't reference Julian Assange or Craig Murray (and Gavin MacFadyen if the national Fox News stands by its sources and I believe they do) when opining on Seth Rich or the Democratic emails.

Dahlia,

Thanks for it.

But I must say something ….Every recent article pertaining to Seth Rich, including Mike’s , misses the MEAT of the entire story.

The MEAT of the story is to be found in Seth Rich’s JOB.

What did he do, Dahlia ?

He was a VOTER DATA DIRECTOR for the DNC….for gosh sakes!

Seth Rich’s story begins when we recognize the high probability that Seth came across SUBSTANTIAL and REPEATED irregularities in the VOTER DATA, tilting the outcomes in favor of Hillary.

It is also fair to assume that Seth Rich , given his role as “data director” , was able to COLLECT these voter data discrepancies, and collate them into a fool proof evidentiary format.

Its the DATA which Seth found , that is the key… …its the MEAT of the story.

But the DATA and the repeated systemic irregularities which he became aware of, could have been glitches in the system for all he KNEW.

This is where we get to ……the POTATOES.

What are the potatoes?…..the potatoes are the EMAILS which show an INTENTIONALITY behind the DATA irregularities……and expose them not just as “glitches” in the system,but as potentially deliberate and “treasonous” voter fraud.

A very serious case of multiple felonies by the DNC machine, and its party bosses, could be made if you have both the MEAT (the data)and the POTATOES(the emails) of the case.

Givens Seth’s JOB, the high probability he had the DATA in HAND, may well be why he was shot in the back at four in the morning on July 10th, 2016.

If anyone wishes to solve this case..(or prosecute it)..they need to find the DATA CHIP….because
    while the emails may show an “intentionality” to usurp the voters say in the DNC nomination , the DATA provides the PROOF.

May there be no doubt on this,…. everyone “involved” in these “dirty shenanigans” wants that data “exterminated” for all time, …..and the entire story SHUT DOWN.

ASAP.

Read More

Seth Rich , given his role as “data director” , was able to COLLECT these voter data discrepancies, and collate them into a fool proof evidentiary format.

This explanation - that Seth Rich had direct evidence of massive vote fraud - has always seemed most likely to me. The leaks are secondary.

Again, he most likely went to the FBI and/or the U.S. media FIRST, but was betrayed by them leading to his murder. He ALSO passed the data to Wikileaks.

So let's estimate the NUMBER of fraudulent votes controlled by the DNC. There are several categories:

(1) Illegal aliens registered to vote through La Raza, SEIU and similar DNC fronts.

(2) Other spurious voter registrations, e.g. dead voters, double voting (different addresses), completely fictitious voter registrations concocted by complicit SEIU staff at registrars' offices.

(3) Zombie votes - technically correct voter registration, but the vote is actually cast by the SEIU, e.g. residents of nursing homes, mental hospitals, military votes (which often mysteriously are not delivered to the military voter),

Given the period of time during which this has been operative, and the need to make a serious nation-wide impact, it seems reasonable to estimate that the DNC controls about 3-7 million illegal votes nationwide.

The largest number would be in California. Although California overall is a blue state, there are conservative pockets and some conservative candidates came close to the Democratic candidate in statewide and local races.
  68. @SteveRogers42
    Coincidences abound:

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/shawn-lucas-cause-of-death-still-unknown-as-clintons-campaign-lawyer-tries-to-move-dnc-lawsuit-into-the-weeds/

http://truthuncensored.net/julian-assanges-lawyer-found-dead-after-being-struck-by-train-video/

SR42, your references are exactly what I was getting at in my comment #12 above.

I never took seriously the notion that American political decisions are made by violence and other criminal activities until I got a very minor rough-up by a crooked cop for my smalltime local politicking. That cop later got a cushy government job under the influence of a local Mr. Big whom I’d offended. Karma kicked in, and that cop’s alcoholism and boorish behavior got him canned. I never quit writing, but I was pretty damn scared for a while.

Read More
    • Replies: @SteveRogers42
    Until the Clintons came along, LBJ was probably the heavyweight champ of that sort of $#!t:

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwallaceM.htm
  69. Is Seth Rich the only victim on the bloody Clinton trail? The Clinton company is the only one that should be investigated.

Read More
  70. anon says:     Show CommentNext New Comment
    @Eagle Eye

Is it conceivable that he passed the DNC emails to Comey's FBI FIRST as evidence of criminal wrongdoing, and THEN handed another copy to Wikileaks as backup?

Perhaps Rich went to Wikileaks only after Comeys' FBI gave him the brush-off?

Seth Rich was quite young and perhaps not 100% wise to the ways of the world….snip…Perhaps Rich went to Wikileaks only after Comeys’ FBI gave him the brush-off?

/pol/ found his twitter handle etc yesterday and people on the The_Donald subreddit were going through his various social media posts looking for evidence

(before reddit shut it down)

and yes from looking at his posts, very much the doe-eyed idealist type the modern Left uses for its nefarious purposes.

Read More
  71. @Anon

Never trust a Negro.

How old are you having to use derogatory terms in your communications? You should learn a vocabulary selection a step above redneck.

May 01, 2017 How long before Nancy Pelosi is officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia?

Some of the Democratic Party’s Marxist stalwarts are getting up there in age and it’s finally beginning to show: In public appearances they are having an increasingly difficult time enunciating their words, remembering key facts and clearly conveying their hatred for President Donald J. Trump.

http://newstarget.com/2017-05-01-how-long-before-nanci-pelosi-is-officially-diagnosed-with-alzheimers-or-dementia.html

Read More
  72. @alexander
    Dahlia,

Thanks for it.

But I must say something ....Every recent article pertaining to Seth Rich, including Mike's , misses the MEAT of the entire story.

The MEAT of the story is to be found in Seth Rich's JOB.

What did he do, Dahlia ?

He was a VOTER DATA DIRECTOR for the DNC....for gosh sakes!

Seth Rich's story begins when we recognize the high probability that Seth came across SUBSTANTIAL and REPEATED irregularities in the VOTER DATA, tilting the outcomes in favor of Hillary.

It is also fair to assume that Seth Rich , given his role as "data director" , was able to COLLECT these voter data discrepancies, and collate them into a fool proof evidentiary format.

Its the DATA which Seth found , that is the key... ...its the MEAT of the story.

This is where we get to ......the POTATOES.

What are the potatoes?.....the potatoes are the EMAILS which show an INTENTIONALITY behind the DATA irregularities......and expose them not just as "glitches" in the system,but as potentially deliberate and "treasonous" voter fraud.

Givens Seth's JOB, the high probability he had the DATA in HAND, may well be why he was shot in the back at four in the morning on July 10th, 2016.

If anyone wishes to solve this case..(or prosecute it)..they need to find the DATA CHIP....because
    while the emails may show an "intentionality" to usurp the voters say in the DNC nomination , the DATA provides the PROOF.

May there be no doubt on this,.... everyone "involved" in these "dirty shenanigans" wants that data "exterminated" for all time, .....and the entire story SHUT DOWN.

ASAP.

Seth Rich , given his role as “data director” , was able to COLLECT these voter data discrepancies, and collate them into a fool proof evidentiary format.

This explanation – that Seth Rich had direct evidence of massive vote fraud – has always seemed most likely to me. The leaks are secondary.

Again, he most likely went to the FBI and/or the U.S. media FIRST, but was betrayed by them leading to his murder. He ALSO passed the data to Wikileaks.

So let’s estimate the NUMBER of fraudulent votes controlled by the DNC. There are several categories:

(1) Illegal aliens registered to vote through La Raza, SEIU and similar DNC fronts.

(2) Other spurious voter registrations, e.g. dead voters, double voting (different addresses), completely fictitious voter registrations concocted by complicit SEIU staff at registrars’ offices.

(3) Zombie votes – technically correct voter registration, but the vote is actually cast by the SEIU, e.g. residents of nursing homes, mental hospitals, military votes (which often mysteriously are not delivered to the military voter),

Given the period of time during which this has been operative, and the need to make a serious nation-wide impact, it seems reasonable to estimate that the DNC controls about 3-7 million illegal votes nationwide.

The largest number would be in California. Although California overall is a blue state, there are conservative pockets and some conservative candidates came close to the Democratic candidate in statewide and local races.

Read More
    • Replies: @alexander
    You may be 100% correct ,Eagle eye,

In all the categories of potential voter fraud you cited.

But I would imagine the vote "switching" from Bernie to Hillary, or the mysterious "disappearance" of a substantial percentage of "Bernie votes" in key districts and perhaps certain states, too, is what caught Seth's eye.

But it could be all of it....and more too...for all we know....Without the data to look at..it's all just speculation.

73. @Eagle Eye

This explanation - that Seth Rich had direct evidence of massive vote fraud - has always seemed most likely to me. The leaks are secondary.

So let's estimate the NUMBER of fraudulent votes controlled by the DNC. There are several categories:

(2) Other spurious voter registrations, e.g. dead voters, double voting (different addresses), completely fictitious voter registrations concocted by complicit SEIU staff at registrars' offices.

(3) Zombie votes - technically correct voter registration, but the vote is actually cast by the SEIU, e.g. residents of nursing homes, mental hospitals, military votes (which often mysteriously are not delivered to the military voter),

But I would imagine the vote “switching” from Bernie to Hillary, or the mysterious “disappearance” of a substantial percentage of “Bernie votes” in key districts and perhaps certain states, too, is what caught Seth’s eye.

But it could be all of it….and more too…for all we know….Without the data to look at..it’s all just speculation.

Read More

But I would imagine the vote “switching” from Bernie to Hillary, or the mysterious “disappearance” of a substantial percentage of “Bernie votes” in key districts and perhaps certain states, too, is what caught Seth’s eye.

Undoubtedly also correct - one must also include post-vote manipulation through mis-counting, "disappearing" votes, etc. as further techniques used by the SEIU and other parties to get the "correct" results.

The slow-motion daylight robbery that produced "Al" Franken as the unelected senator for the put-upon but patient people of Minnesota is a case in point.
  74. From Vox Day’s blog:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAE8tcsW0AANXI7.jpg

DC surgery resident on call the night of Seth Rich’s death says Rich’s gunshot wounds were non-fatal, access to him by the doctors was blocked by DC police, and no code was called when he died.

That’s not fishy, right?

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/05/and-yet-still-curiouser.html

Read More
    I read the links. My understanding is that some cops will go rogue without instruction and on their own initiative to jump the queue for advancement. There's not much deep-think to it. The political benefactor won't know any more than something like "the problem was taken care of".

Seth Rich. Is there someone in the food chain who can apply pressure to find a credible suspect and, if possible, a motive? Again, I'm just a casual reader, but the failure to get to the truth of the Seth Rich killing seems to empower a whole lot of political mischief.
    , @Eagle Eye

DC surgery resident on call the night of Seth Rich’s death says Rich’s gunshot wounds were non-fatal, access to him by the doctors was blocked by DC police, and no code was called when he died.

That’s not fishy, right?

Nah, occasionally resolving embarrassing situations is part of what the DC police do for their masters.

Remember when they chased down the black mother from Connecticut and murdered her on the steps of the Capitol, and were expressly applauded by Nancy Pelosi?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/police-lock-down-capitol-after-shots-fired/2013/10/03/48459e0e-2c5a-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html
  75. @FKA Max
    From Vox Day's blog:

DC surgery resident on call the night of Seth Rich's death says Rich's gunshot wounds were non-fatal, access to him by the doctors was blocked by DC police, and no code was called when he died.

That's not fishy, right?

- http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/05/and-yet-still-curiouser.html

I read the links. My understanding is that some cops will go rogue without instruction and on their own initiative to jump the queue for advancement. There’s not much deep-think to it. The political benefactor won’t know any more than something like “the problem was taken care of”.

Seth Rich. Is there someone in the food chain who can apply pressure to find a credible suspect and, if possible, a motive? Again, I’m just a casual reader, but the failure to get to the truth of the Seth Rich killing seems to empower a whole lot of political mischief.

Read More
    • Replies: @FKA Max
    I am not sure what to think of this entire story either; just sharing some interesting new info I came across. Can't vouch for the sincerity or credibility of this anonymous 4chan poster though, obviously.

Here is the archived 4chan thread with the either real/sincere or fake/lying doctor's other replies. Many of the commenters were skeptical of the validity of the story: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:26:47 No.125914751 Report
    Quoted By: [...]
    When he arrived to the trauma ward he had LR running, I don't keep up with how much he got but less than 2 liters before we rolled to the OR.

No transfusion was done in trauma; the massive transfusion protocol was started because he was hypotensive on arrival but by the time the cooler (4u PRBC, 2u FFP) was ready we were on the way to the OR and honestly I don't remember if he got any of it beforehand; he responded well to just IVF resuscitation so we went ahead with the surgery any just ended up giving him 2 units afterwards (the crit we got in trauma was returned just after we left and was low, ~24 IIRC but it wasn't communicated to us... teamwork fail for sure but that can happen when we're rushing to the OR)

As for the rest of the meds? You'd have to ask anesthesia I guess. He didn't need anything from us in the ICU except a propofol/fentanyl drip to maintain sedation while intubated but that's pretty par for the course. The important part was that he was hemodynamically stable and not requiring pressors.
    -----------------------

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:36:13 No.125915975 Report

I haven't spoken to the attending who was on staff that night but the other resident I was with that night doesn't remember it in any clarity (he was called to traumas as part of his rotation but that was ancillary to his ICU -different ICU btw- duties). Basically he said, "yeah that was weird, right?" At the time we were way more concerned with the rising class / new interns (July 1st is a terrifying time to be a patient lol) to make much notice... it always stuck in my head as something super bizarre but it was a long time before I even realized it was Seth Rich. When he arrived he was assigned by our system a trauma number, not a name as his patient ID. I only knew him at that time as Tra### (no freaking way that I remember the actual number). When it came to light who he was a while later I was floored. And terrified.

------------------------------------

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:39:36 No.125916400 Report
    Nope, nothing in the head so no freaking way we'd CT before going to the OR with a clear intraabdominal GSW. No need to FAST or anything, just stabilize and go to the OR
    [...]
    One could always just increase the propofol drip or give him a ton of roc and screw with the vent settings. No idea if that happened but it'd be easy if you have the right meds and access

----------------------------------

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:53:57 No.125918189 Report
    He had two holes in his right flank and one in the left upper quadrant. In trauma you always assume by protocol that 3 holes = 3 bullets but it was pretty clear that he was shot twice by the trajectory of the bullet (eg, his liver injury). I've also seen enough GSWs to know that the media doesn't get the number right every time.

[...]
    Yeah, I'm not going to do that. Way too dangerous.

Alright anons it's been swell but I'll be gone for the next few hours for regular residency meeting / journal club BS. Take everything you read especially from the MSM with a grain of salt as usual but don't stop digging.

76. @JackOH
    I read the links. My understanding is that some cops will go rogue without instruction and on their own initiative to jump the queue for advancement. There's not much deep-think to it. The political benefactor won't know any more than something like "the problem was taken care of".

Seth Rich. Is there someone in the food chain who can apply pressure to find a credible suspect and, if possible, a motive? Again, I'm just a casual reader, but the failure to get to the truth of the Seth Rich killing seems to empower a whole lot of political mischief.

I am not sure what to think of this entire story either; just sharing some interesting new info I came across. Can’t vouch for the sincerity or credibility of this anonymous 4chan poster though, obviously.

Here is the archived 4chan thread with the either real/sincere or fake/lying doctor’s other replies. Many of the commenters were skeptical of the validity of the story: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863

[MORE]

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:26:47 No.125914751 Report
    When he arrived to the trauma ward he had LR running, I don’t keep up with how much he got but less than 2 liters before we rolled to the OR.

No transfusion was done in trauma; the massive transfusion protocol was started because he was hypotensive on arrival but by the time the cooler (4u PRBC, 2u FFP) was ready we were on the way to the OR and honestly I don’t remember if he got any of it beforehand; he responded well to just IVF resuscitation so we went ahead with the surgery any just ended up giving him 2 units afterwards (the crit we got in trauma was returned just after we left and was low, ~24 IIRC but it wasn’t communicated to us… teamwork fail for sure but that can happen when we’re rushing to the OR)

As for the rest of the meds? You’d have to ask anesthesia I guess. He didn’t need anything from us in the ICU except a propofol/fentanyl drip to maintain sedation while intubated but that’s pretty par for the course. The important part was that he was hemodynamically stable and not requiring pressors.
    ———————–

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:36:13 No.125915975 Report

I haven’t spoken to the attending who was on staff that night but the other resident I was with that night doesn’t remember it in any clarity (he was called to traumas as part of his rotation but that was ancillary to his ICU -different ICU btw- duties). Basically he said, “yeah that was weird, right?” At the time we were way more concerned with the rising class / new interns (July 1st is a terrifying time to be a patient lol) to make much notice… it always stuck in my head as something super bizarre but it was a long time before I even realized it was Seth Rich. When he arrived he was assigned by our system a trauma number, not a name as his patient ID. I only knew him at that time as Tra### (no freaking way that I remember the actual number). When it came to light who he was a while later I was floored. And terrified.

————————————

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:39:36 No.125916400 Report
    Nope, nothing in the head so no freaking way we’d CT before going to the OR with a clear intraabdominal GSW. No need to FAST or anything, just stabilize and go to the OR
    [...]
    One could always just increase the propofol drip or give him a ton of roc and screw with the vent settings. No idea if that happened but it’d be easy if you have the right meds and access

———————————-

Anonymous ID:rhotYJAg Wed 17 May 2017 13:53:57 No.125918189 Report
    He had two holes in his right flank and one in the left upper quadrant. In trauma you always assume by protocol that 3 holes = 3 bullets but it was pretty clear that he was shot twice by the trajectory of the bullet (eg, his liver injury). I’ve also seen enough GSWs to know that the media doesn’t get the number right every time.

[...]
    Yeah, I’m not going to do that. Way too dangerous.

Alright anons it’s been swell but I’ll be gone for the next few hours for regular residency meeting / journal club BS. Take everything you read especially from the MSM with a grain of salt as usual but don’t stop digging.

Read More
  77. @JackOH

I never took seriously the notion that American political decisions are made by violence and other criminal activities until I got a very minor rough-up by a crooked cop for my smalltime local politicking. That cop later got a cushy government job under the influence of a local Mr. Big whom I'd offended. Karma kicked in, and that cop's alcoholism and boorish behavior got him canned. I never quit writing, but I was pretty damn scared for a while.

Until the Clintons came along, LBJ was probably the heavyweight champ of that sort of $#!t:

Read More
    Thanks, and also to FKA Max.

My own experience, which included a failed blackmail attempt against me, and, possibly, the failed solicitation of a bribe, taught me something about American political process. I asked myself why in the hell are a few important local people getting their knickers in a twist over a not very important guy who's doing no more than writing a lot and doing local radio a lot? The only answer I came up with was they believed, falsely, I was staging a run for political office, that I was reasonably persuasive and therefore a threat of some sort, and they wanted me pre-emptively in the bag. BTW-I did consider legal action against some of these slobs, but effective legal process costs money I didn't have.

FWIW-I'm unhappy, too, about the hair-tearing speculation over the Seth Rich case. The only way I can think of to put much of that speculation to rest is to find the killer and make the case against him.

78. @SteveRogers42

My own experience, which included a failed blackmail attempt against me, and, possibly, the failed solicitation of a bribe, taught me something about American political process. I asked myself why in the hell are a few important local people getting their knickers in a twist over a not very important guy who’s doing no more than writing a lot and doing local radio a lot? The only answer I came up with was they believed, falsely, I was staging a run for political office, that I was reasonably persuasive and therefore a threat of some sort, and they wanted me pre-emptively in the bag. BTW-I did consider legal action against some of these slobs, but effective legal process costs money I didn’t have.

FWIW-I’m unhappy, too, about the hair-tearing speculation over the Seth Rich case. The only way I can think of to put much of that speculation to rest is to find the killer and make the case against him.

Read More
    • Replies: @Dahlia

FWIW-I’m unhappy, too, about the hair-tearing speculation over the Seth Rich case. The only way I can think of to put much of that speculation to rest is to find the killer and make the case against him.

I think this is almost inevitable. Truth is, the vast majority of people cannot dispassionately examine a crime; all crimes are "political", but when you get into potential national politics which affects everyone, then no. You get hysterical hacks.

I learned every crime was political as a twelve-year-old when I was a victim of a crime. There was the period of the crime before I spoke out, and the period after when the authorities got involved.
    There were adults who knew what was going on before who either ignored or empathized and desperately hated it, but felt helpless to stop it.
    Stunningly, very stunningly, was how people acted after I got an adult outside the group involved (who alerted authorities): Regardless of what they said or how they felt before, WHO/WHOM kicked in, and whether I was a victim of a crime was only determined by who they liked better, my advocate or the bad guy. They retconned their own memories!

People who had provided a shoulder to cry on were now gaslighting me. I got yelled at, told my advocate was brainwashing me... Literally, the "bad guy" brought over all these people one night to castigate me, and when they all left, walked by, and whispered, "I still have power over you."

I also believe this case is complicated more by what Steve likes to point out: things that tend to be close to 50/50 get our attention most for wanting to argue over. On one side here, we have very trustworthy individuals (Craig Murray, Julian Assange, and others close) saying it wasn't the Russians, but insiders. And Julian Assange has shown great interest and even highlighted those interested. On the other side, is the sheer craziness of the idea.

I was being serious upthread when I said Seth Rich could have both been the source and a victim of random crime. A vulnerable emotional state from everything he was witnessing plus his involvement, leading to personal trouble, leading to excessive drinking that night, walking alone at such awful hours....

Anyway, no, all crime is political because of who/whom and can rarely be examined dispassionately.
  79. @alexander

But I would imagine the vote "switching" from Bernie to Hillary, or the mysterious "disappearance" of a substantial percentage of "Bernie votes" in key districts and perhaps certain states, too, is what caught Seth's eye.

But it could be all of it....and more too...for all we know....Without the data to look at..it's all just speculation.

Undoubtedly also correct – one must also include post-vote manipulation through mis-counting, “disappearing” votes, etc. as further techniques used by the SEIU and other parties to get the “correct” results.

The slow-motion daylight robbery that produced “Al” Franken as the unelected senator for the put-upon but patient people of Minnesota is a case in point.

Read More
  80. @FKA Max
    From Vox Day's blog:

DC surgery resident on call the night of Seth Rich's death says Rich's gunshot wounds were non-fatal, access to him by the doctors was blocked by DC police, and no code was called when he died.

That's not fishy, right?

- http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/05/and-yet-still-curiouser.html

That’s not fishy, right?

Nah, occasionally resolving embarrassing situations is part of what the DC police do for their masters.

Remember when they chased down the black mother from Connecticut and murdered her on the steps of the Capitol, and were expressly applauded by Nancy Pelosi?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/police-lock-down-capitol-after-shots-fired/2013/10/03/48459e0e-2c5a-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html

Read More
  81. @JackOH

My own experience, which included a failed blackmail attempt against me, and, possibly, the failed solicitation of a bribe, taught me something about American political process. I asked myself why in the hell are a few important local people getting their knickers in a twist over a not very important guy who's doing no more than writing a lot and doing local radio a lot? The only answer I came up with was they believed, falsely, I was staging a run for political office, that I was reasonably persuasive and therefore a threat of some sort, and they wanted me pre-emptively in the bag. BTW-I did consider legal action against some of these slobs, but effective legal process costs money I didn't have.

FWIW-I'm unhappy, too, about the hair-tearing speculation over the Seth Rich case. The only way I can think of to put much of that speculation to rest is to find the killer and make the case against him.

I think this is almost inevitable. Truth is, the vast majority of people cannot dispassionately examine a crime; all crimes are “political”, but when you get into potential national politics which affects everyone, then no. You get hysterical hacks.

I learned every crime was political as a twelve-year-old when I was a victim of a crime. There was the period of the crime before I spoke out, and the period after when the authorities got involved.
    There were adults who knew what was going on before who either ignored or empathized and desperately hated it, but felt helpless to stop it.
    Stunningly, very stunningly, was how people acted after I got an adult outside the group involved (who alerted authorities): Regardless of what they said or how they felt before, WHO/WHOM kicked in, and whether I was a victim of a crime was only determined by who they liked better, my advocate or the bad guy. They retconned their own memories!

People who had provided a shoulder to cry on were now gaslighting me. I got yelled at, told my advocate was brainwashing me… Literally, the “bad guy” brought over all these people one night to castigate me, and when they all left, walked by, and whispered, “I still have power over you.”

I also believe this case is complicated more by what Steve likes to point out: things that tend to be close to 50/50 get our attention most for wanting to argue over. On one side here, we have very trustworthy individuals (Craig Murray, Julian Assange, and others close) saying it wasn’t the Russians, but insiders. And Julian Assange has shown great interest and even highlighted those interested. On the other side, is the sheer craziness of the idea.

I was being serious upthread when I said Seth Rich could have both been the source and a victim of random crime. A vulnerable emotional state from everything he was witnessing plus his involvement, leading to personal trouble, leading to excessive drinking that night, walking alone at such awful hours….

Anyway, no, all crime is political because of who/whom and can rarely be examined dispassionately.

Read More
  82. Just found something that genuinely stuns me, and is important to know in context of “debunking” articles…

Ali, a political activist involved with the Anthony Weiner contretemps says:

“How disillusioned would you become if we had and shared evidence with media that #Weiner was after underaged kids and no one acted?”

and

“Most of you will never know the extent to the work we did on the Weiner case from the get-go. Media silenced @AndrewBreitbart’s facts.”

and

“Weiner’s underage child molesting and sexting ‘problem’ only became a ‘problem’ when it ran up against Hillary Clinton’s coming presidency.”

Thread here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ali/status/866429043595288578

I’d heard something echoing this a couple days ago, but found it so unbelievable. Then, Dave Weigel, et al., knowing for a fact that statements from Julian Assange, Craig Murray, and the late Gavin MacFadyen are the reasons for interest in Seth Rich’s murder, completely write them out. They don’t exist.

Read More
  83. William Binney, arguably one of the best mathematicians ever to work at the National Security Agency, and former CIA officer Ray McGovern, have argued that the emails must have come from a leak because a hack would be traceable by the NSA.

I’d forgotten this…so many people including Scott Ritter of “Iraq has no WMD” fame have said similar.

But seriously, if you don’t believe Assange or Murray who have firsthand knowledge, William Binney rests the case: leak not hack.

Doesn’t mean the murdered DNC operative was involved with leaks or that even if he was, that’s why he was killed, but one can’t be closed-minded.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/05/17/seth-rich-murder-case-stirs-russia-doubts/

Scott Ritter on DNC emails

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-russia-dnc-hacking_us_584f535ee4b0bd9c3dfe722e

Read More
Current Commenter says:

Leave a Reply -

Remember My InformationWhy?
 Email Replies to my Comment
Submitted comments become the property of The Unz Review and may be republished elsewhere at the sole discretion of the latter
Subscribe to This Comment Thread via RSS
PastClassics
The major media overlooked Communist spies and Madoff’s fraud. What are they missing today?
Which superpower is more threatened by its “extractive elites”?
The “war hero” candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.