The Unz Review - Mobile
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
Show by  
Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
 BlogSteve Sailer Archive
/
2000 Election

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • BShow CommentNext New CommentNext New Reply
For trying to win more minority votes, using Democratic-style multiculturalist campaign appeals, President George W. Bush has beenwidely commended. For failing to win them (only 8% of his votes came from minorities), he has been widely condemned … often by the same commentators. Since the election, Dubya and his nominees like John Ashcroft have been... Read More
[VDARE.com note: News from the year 2000! This, one of our earliest articles, is being pinned to the front page on election day, 2012, to remind you, as Steve Sailer blogged today, that no one seems to have drawn any lesson from the failure of so many minority voters to pass the intelligence test represented... Read More
Something that was said during the October 11 Bush-Gore Debate II struck me profoundly. Well, actually, that's a bald-faced lie. Barely anything either candidate said during the entire debate has even lodged in my memory. But Peter Brimelow insisted I read what the two candidates had to say about racial profiling. And here are excerpts... Read More
No Items Found
Steve Sailer
About Steve Sailer

Steve Sailer is a journalist, movie critic for Taki's Magazine, VDARE.com columnist, and founder of the Human Biodiversity discussion group for top scientists and public intellectuals.

PastClassics
The evidence is clear — but often ignored
The unspoken statistical reality of urban crime over the last quarter century.
The “war hero” candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.
The major media overlooked Communist spies and Madoff’s fraud. What are they missing today?
What Was John McCain's True Wartime Record in Vietnam?