The Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
Show by  
Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
Guests Filter?
A.K. Dewdney Adam Syed Alan Hart Alan Sabrosky Anab Whitehouse Anthony Hall Art Olivier Barbara Honegger Barrie Zwicker Barry Chamish Barry Kissin Bob McIlvaine Bruce Leichty Charles Ewing Smith Christopher Bollyn Craig Hill Crockett Grabbe David Chandler David Griscom David Ray Griffin Dmitri Khalezov Elias Davidsson Elizabeth Woodworth Ellen Brown Enver Masud Eric Sayward Four Arrows Fran Shure Gilad Atzmon Gordon Duff Graeme Macqueen Greg McCarron Ian Fantom Ian Henshall Ibrahim Soudy James Perloff Jeff Brown Jim Dean Jim Fetzer Jonathan Revusky Joshua Blakeney Ken Jenkins Len Bracken Les Jamieson M.D. Alam Mark Gaffney Martin Hill Matt Campbell Mike Gravel Nick Kollerstrom Pam Senzee Paul Craig Roberts Peter Myers Rafiq Richard Curtis Richard Gage Rick Shaddock Rolf Lindgren Sander Hicks Scott Bennett Susan Lindauer Thaddeus Kozinski Tom Breidenbach Tony Rooke Tony Szamboti Wayne Madsen William Veale Ajamu Baraka Alison Weir Anthony Freda Barry Lanza Billy Ray Valentine Bishop Richard Williamson Blake Watson Brandon Martinez Brendon O'connell Brett Smith Brother Raymond Byron Belitsos Cat April Watters Chris Emery Clare Swinney Coleen Rowley Craig McGee Craig McKee Craig Ranke Dale Pierce Dan Noel Dan Yassin Daniela Walls Dave Fura David Hooper David Icke David Noble David Skrbina Davidson Loehr Dean Hartwell Dean Henderson Dj Green Arrow Don Meserlian Doug Rokke Dwain Deets Ed Corrigan Ehaab Bayoumi Eileen Fleming Eric Beeth Eric Margolis Eric Zeusse Evelien Gilbert Frank Tolopko Gen. Daniel Bolger Gideon Polya Greg Ford Gwenyth Todd Hamid Gul Henry Herskovitz Henry Makow Howard Ross Ihsan Ward Imran Hosein Imran Khan Ira Chernus J. Michael Springmann Jacqueline Taylor Basker James A. Otto James Hufferd James Wall Jerry Mazza Jim Marrs Jimmy Walter Joe Giambrone Joel Hirschhorn John Friend John Hankey John McMurtry John Yates Jonathan Mark Khalil Bendib Lawrence Davidson Lenn Johnston Lenny Charles Linh Dinh Maria Poumier Mark Perkins Matt Naus Matt Van Slyke Max Blumenthal Michael Murphy Mick Harrison Mickey Huff Mohamed Ismail Morgan Reynolds Muhammad Abdullah Muhammad Salim Akhtar Mujahid Kamran Mytchell Mora Nick Baam Noam Chomsky Olson Orly Taitz Pamm Larry Patrick Little Paul Holme Paul Levy Paul Rea Paul Warburton Peter Hebert Peter Kirstein Peter Koenig Peter Presland Peter Valentino Phil Zimmerman Philip Kraske Prof. Khaled R. Michael Gull Ralph Kolstad Ralph Rodehag Randy Vanadisson Rebekah Roth Richard Belzer Richie Allen Ridgely Abdul-Mumin Muhammad Rob Balsamo Robert Burke Robert David Steele Robert Parry Robert Soloway Robin Hordon Ron Rattner Ronald Bleier Saint John Hunt Sean Wright Seth Farber Shelton Lankford Sherwood Ross Sibel Edmonds Steven Jones T. Mark Hightower Tara Young Teddy Woodward Thierry Meyssan Timothy Grey Tod Fletcher Tom Scott Gordon Tony Gosling Vacy Vlazna Victoria Alexander Vinnie Eastwood Wayne Coste Webster Griffin Tarpley William Pepper William Ramsey William Warrick William Willers William Woodward Zaid Hamid Zan Overall
Nothing found
Print Archives1 Item • Total Print Archives • Readable Only
Progressive Review
Nothing found
 PodcastsKevin Barrett Archive
/
9/11

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • BShow CommentNext New CommentNext New ReplyRead More
ReplyAgree/Disagree/Etc. More... This Commenter This Thread Hide Thread Display All Comments
AgreeDisagreeLOLTroll
These buttons register your public Agreement, Disagreement, Troll, or LOL with the selected comment. They are ONLY available to recent, frequent commenters who have saved their Name+Email using the 'Remember My Information' checkbox, and may also ONLY be used once per hour.
Ignore Commenter Follow Commenter
First half: University of Lethbridge Professor Emeritus Anthony Hall joins us from Beirut, Lebanon, where he is attending the New Horizon Conference—from which prospective American attendees have been banned, under threat of imprisonment, by Listen
First hour: Richard Gage, AIA is a 30-year San Francisco Bay Area architect and member of the American Institute of Architects. He is the founding member of Listen
Ronald Bleier has just published a collection of 9/11-related essays entitled Listen
Larry Silverstein
As the 18th anniversary of 9/11 approached, the arrest and alleged suicide of Jeffrey Epstein made headlines—and raised questions about the credibility of official narratives. As
During this run-up to the sacred anniversary of the neocon-orchestrated human sacrifice event, let’s talk about what 9/11 did to freedom—academic and otherwise—with science professor William Willers…then (in the second hour of this live show recorded August 30) discuss the 9/11 wars with two guys tasked to fight them: Gen. Dana Pittard and Sgt. Wes... Listen
kbmariannewilliamson
Is the mainstream mind-control machine starting to worry about Marianne Williamson?
kbmanson-1
A Review of CHAOS: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties by Tom O’Neill
I moved out of Southern California in the summer of 1969. I was ten years old, and my parents were fleeing decadence and depravity in favor of the more wholesome Midwest. Before our move, a story had circulated about some local (Newport Beach) high schoolers who had “gone on an LSD trip” and gotten caught... Read More
“Nuclear blackmail! America’s iconic symbols attacked! The nation is terrorized again. Not only that, but it emerges that one of the terrorists is still on the loose…” That’s from the publicity for Listen
At the beginning of 2002, just a few months after 9/11, Before Our Very Eyes: Fake Wars and Big Lies from 9/11 to Donald Trump exposes the so-called “Arab Spring” of 2011 as a fraud engineered by Pentagon regime-changers and their hirelings. Along with the analysis, Meyssan recounts how he personally played a major role... Listen
First half hour: Dr. Ridgley Abdul-Mumin Muhammad of the Nation of Islam Research Group (NOIRG) discusses the pushback they received for pointing out that Ilhan Omar was right: “Some people did something” on 9/11. But which people did what, and why? The Daily Caller article Listen
shutterstock_1257390568
I love the words, music, and soul of my Israeli-born truth jihadi brother Gilad Atzmon. In fact, I enjoy his company so much that just about every year I take up the largely thankless task of organizing a public event for him here in Israeli-occupied Madison, Wisconsin. Last year the local Israeli Occupation forces got... Read More
sabroskyyoutube
Who’s afraid of Alan Sabrosky? Whoever they are, they have the ability to monitor and censor YouTube live-streams in real time. And they apparently don’t want you to know what Sabrosky thinks about the Holocaust. That’s the obvious takeaway from the highly unusual example of YouTube censorship that disrupted the March 22 live broadcast of
Said in this show, see Barbara Honegger’s Toronto Hearings paper Listen
Two leading lights of 9/11 research and activism—Barbara Honegger and Richard Gage AIA of Listen
Commercial pilot and former air traffic controller Robin Hordon recently Listen
Monica E. Witt, a former United States Air Force intelligence officer, is accused of espionage on behalf of Iran. Credit: FBI/EPA, via Shutterstock/New York Times
Questioning the USG/NYT official story on Marzieh Hashemi, Monica Witt, New Horizon…and yours truly
It wasn’t the first time I’ve been prominently libeled in The New York Times. Nor was it the worst. Compared to
barrettconspiracy
On January 25 2018 YouTube unleashed the latest salvo in the war on conspiracy theories,
Can journalists with competence and integrity get published in the mainstream? It does happen occasionally. A prime example is Eric Margolis, whose official bio reads: “Eric S. Margolis is an award-winning, internationally syndicated columnist. His articles have appeared in the New York Times, the International Herald Tribune the Los Angeles Times, Times of London, the... Listen
First hour: Scheduled guest Dane Wiggington didn’t show up due to an emergency. (He’s OK and will be joining us in the near future.) So Jonathan Revusky of www.HeresyCentral.com joins us to discuss various matters including the problem of people ignorant of their own ignorance…then hangs around for the conversation with Eric Zeusse. Second 90... Listen
Whistleblowing ex-World Bank economist Peter Koenig discusses the accelerating genocide of Gaza and the likely false flag that set off the latest round. We also discuss the 9/11 false flag, the relationship between the US and Israeli expansionist empires, and the perspicacity of Oswald Spengler, who saw the Decline of the West coming a century... Listen
Elizabeth Woodworth is the co-author (with David Ray Griffin) of 9/11 Unmasked: An International Review Panel Investigation. Sociology prof Edward Curtin has called it “the definitive book on the defining event of the 21st century.” Alongside Curtin’s outstanding review, we must also mention the extraordinary review by another professor, Philip Roddis, who had always scoffed... Listen
Nick Kollerstrom was a major early force in the British 9/11 truth movement. He wrote Terror on the Tube, the best analysis of the 7/7 London false flag bombings. He has also written on How Britain Initiated Both World Wars and offered a controversial analysis of the holocaust in Breaking the Spell. In this interview... Listen
Cat April Watters interviews me, Christopher Bollyn, and Dean Henderson on “who really did 9/11” and related topics. Christopher Bollyn is the author of Solving 9/11 and The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East. Dean Henderson has authored five books including Big Oil and Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf. Listen
First hour: Charles Ewing Smith writes: “I am proud to present the full length version of my Award winning documentary ‘The Demolition of Truth-Psychologists Examine 9/11‘ for free on Youtube.” (Portions of the film were included in Smith’s earlier film 9/11 Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out with Richard Gage.) Those interested in the psychology of 9/11... Listen
Guest: Ian Henshall, author of 9/11 Revealed: The New Evidence, wonders whether the factional war between the pro- and anti-Trump forces could lead to the reopening of 9/11…perhaps when Trump uses it as a “nuclear option” against those trying to bring him down. (Brennan and Mueller are both leading suspects in the 9/11 coverup.) Below... Listen
First hour: Matt Van Slyke discusses 9/11 activism as the 17th anniversary approaches. Matt is part of the 9/11 Truth Action Project plan to hold Vigils for Justice at American courthouses on September 11, 2018. Please consider holding or joining a vigil in your area! Contact [email protected] for details. Second hour: Rolf Lindgren, former Libertarian... Listen
NYC 9/11 truth activist Billy Ray Valentine hosts The Infinite Fringe radio show…and disagrees with some of his fellow Truth Frequency Radio hosts who have fallen into line behind Donald Trump. In this episode we discuss 9/11 and why Trump is unlikely to reopen the case; who really did 9/11 and why; the bizarre transformation... Listen
Christopher Bollyn, Nick Kollerstrom, Scott Bennett, Joe Olson, and T. Mark Hightower join me to discuss their 9/11 Memos to President Trump. (Click on the name to read the memo.) As I write in a forthcoming American Free Press article: The presidential briefing on 9/11 was organized by Robert David Steele, a former CIA Clandestine... Listen
First half hour: Robert David Steele just published “Memorandums for the President on 9/11“—a collection of succinct arguments from 27 9/11 experts urging the president to re-open 9/11 and fulfill his campaign promise: “Elect me and you’ll find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.” In this interview, Steele—a former CIA Clandestine Services... Listen
First half hour: Zaid Hamid of the Pakistani strategic think tank BrassTacks takes a guardedly optimistic view of the recent election of Imran Khan as Pakistan’s new President. Imran Khan is on board with the Veterans Today team, meaning he is aware that 9/11 launched a war on Islam for Israel—and that using false flag... Listen
Guest: Former Presidential Policy Advisor and Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School Barbara Honegger 1) We begin the first hour with the exciting details on the Sept. 10th and 11th 9/11 Truth Movement main events in NYC and Washington, D.C. Barbara is the producer and organizer of the main NYC Event again... Listen
Dr. Vacy Vlanza of PalestineMatters.com recently authored a terrific article entitled Cry Baby Israel. It begins: “Israel, one of the most technologically advanced military superpowers, is making a colossal fool of itself on the global stage by crying Wolf – ‘We have the right to defend ourselves from – from ?- hold onto your hats,... Listen
First half hour: Trump’s Muslim ban has only one cause: the Islamophobia intentionally created by the 9/11 false flag operation. Yet most Americans, including American Muslims, are sleepwalking into an ever-worsening nightmare. Ibrahim Soudy, a Ph.D. structural engineer and member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, says that science is now a dead letter... Listen
1st hour: Mytchell Mora, a mainstream news producer from the LA area, has produced many investigative reports. He writes: “Newly devleloped tech- restored Zapruder film proves that President Kennedy was killed by more than one gunman !!!!! The President’s motorcade shows two objects breaking the windshield twice coming from the front of the windshield proving... Listen
First hour: Front-running Republican California Senate candidate Patrick Little was thrown out of the California Republican convention. He’s getting smeared as a “neo-nazi” all over the mainstream media. But check out his website and his platform and you may find a lot to agree with, as well as things to disagree with. Personally, I love... Listen
Do any commercial pilots actually believe the official story of 9/11? Not if they’ve taken a serious look at it. Most know or suspect, but are afraid to speak out. Today’s guest, Ralph Rodehag, is a courageous exception. -KB BIOGRAPHY FOR RALPH My name is Ralph Rodehag and I was born in Sweden 1959. I... Listen
Jewish* ex-Marine Corps Sgt. Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Studies of the Army War College’s Strategic Studies Institute, came on my radio show in March 2010 to state that “9/11 was a Mossad operation, period.” Mentioning Alan’s name during the Q&A at public events can get you arrested, as Jeremy Rothe-Kushel found out the hard... Listen
Mick Harrison of the Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry discusses the Grand Jury Petition announced today at the press conference on the steps of City Hall in New York. (Read the Petition’s executive summary and full text.) The petition’s 54 pages and 57 exhibits address the evidence falsifying the government’s official story of the destruction... Listen