The Unz Review - Mobile
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
Show by  
Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
 Boyd D. Cathey Archive
/
2016 Election

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • BShow CommentNext New CommentNext New Reply
The following statement of support for Donald Trump is intended to counteract the dishonest presentation of this presidential candidate by much of the national media. Those who have attached their signatures to this statement are accredited scholars, mostly with PhDs, who are endorsing Donald Trump as a credible candidate for the presidency and as the... Read More
shutterstock_386249203-2
The recent Trump “tape revelation” capturing his off-the-record locker room talk (as the inspector in the film Casablanca said, “Shocking! Just shocking!”), followed a few days later by the appearance, like some magical mushrooms that had been mysteriously hiding in the dark for thirty years, of a handful of women charging Trump with sexual advances,... Read More
Rich Koele / Shutterstock.com
The Latest GOP Establishment Strategem
If you follow the 2016 Republican presidential campaign, as I have tried to do without constant accompanying headaches and serious stomach upset, you will have seen or heard the latest installment(s) of what has become a unhinged food fight, involving all three of the remaining candidates, as well as various GOP "gray eminences" standing in... Read More
Joseph Sohm / Shutterstock.com
I never cease to marvel at the seemingly invincible ignorance of Establishment figures about what is actually going on in this nation, in the lives of regular families and with working folks. Perhaps it is an unwillingness on the part of these kleptocrats who govern the country to recognize reality, or perhaps they simply don't... Read More
Christopher Halloran / Shutterstock.com
Donald Trump vs. the Neocon/Mainstream Elites
Donald Trump, in his face-off with Fox News and the Murdoch media empire and his decision not to participate in the last Fox debate, threw down the gauntlet. Open warfare had been brewing on a slow burn for some time, but with the last Republican debate fiasco, guns are drawn and the OK Corral is... Read More
Recently, I was asked by a friend who likes Ted Cruz, why I support Donald Trump and not the Texas senator among the Republican candidates running for president. In partial response to that question, let me set down briefly my thoughts. I think it is important to begin with a review of some essential history,... Read More
The “response” by South Carolina Governor, Nikki Haley, to the Obama State of the Union address, was a prime example of what I would call the “Demopublican” Establishment at work to attack and discredit the candidate they fear the most in this year’s electoral cycle: Donald Trump. Of course, the presidential address before Congress and... Read More
a katz / Shutterstock.com
Back on August 13, nationally-syndicated columnist Pat Buchanan released a fascinating essay titled, “GOP Elites Call for Purge of Trump.” In his column he described the frenzied efforts of the national “conservative” establishment, including the pompous George Will, Michael Gerson, Peggy Noonan, Charles Krauthammer, and various GOP-brain trusters on Fox and in Washington, DC-based think... Read More
No Items Found
PastClassics
The unspoken statistical reality of urban crime over the last quarter century.
The “war hero” candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.
The major media overlooked Communist spies and Madoff’s fraud. What are they missing today?
What Was John McCain's True Wartime Record in Vietnam?