First, the US – along with other high IQ countries – is one of the very safest countries for young women in the world. Rape in civilized countries is an order of magnitude or two lower than in the Third World.
College campuses, where people are generally brighter than average, can be expected to be even safer (convicts have 1 S.D. lower IQs than the population at large – and rapists have even lower IQs than other violent convicts).
By these measures, Yale should be in the 99th percentile of safety from rape even in the US. It is one of the very safest places for young women in the entire world.
But there’s some additional, pretty minor details:
- Never reported these “rape gang” parties to the police.
- Neither did any of her friends.
- Can’t recall the date of the party.
- Claims she has a fear of flying, but stayed at an airport hotel in Maryland this August
- Long-term boyfriend says she never mentioned Kavanaugh in their 6 years together nor suffered from fear of flying
- Helped a friend prepare for a lie detector test
- Cheated on said boyfriend
- Committed credit card fraud against boyfriend when he decided to drop the crazy
So Kavanaugh almost certainly raped nothing except SJW feelz.
Even if many psychopathic status maximizing Bioleninists beg to differ.
Seriously, I don’t even care about Kavanaugh. Being a foreigner I have no reason to (except, perhaps, insofar as how this imbroglio influences the coming midterm elections).
But this witch-hunt – with white, intelligent, successful, conservative Chads playing the role of latter-day witches – has reached levels of flat on its face absurdity that shouldn’t even be possible.