This is my second interview with him. Here is a link to the first.
Topics were my standard fare:
- Russian politics
- 5 Types of Russian American
- Soviet Fishtown
- IQ, Wealth, oil, Communism
Basically, stuff that you’ve probably heard here before.
That said, we did veer into two fairly idiosyncratic tangents.
(1) The Alt Right should embrace Transhumanism
Yes, I know, they are sort of dorky and even SJWish at times. But technology has ideological load, as Michael Anissimov put it (in an article I can’t find), and it just so happens that transhuman techs are perfectly in line with Alt Right, NRx, Identitarian, and even White Nationalist agendas.
- Raising IQs via genetic editing will arrest the dysgenic trends increasingly affected all peoples on the planet. Degenerating into a global idiocracy serves absolutely no-one’s interest: Not of Europeans, nor Asians, nor Africans.
- Automation will (hopefully) redistribute resources from the NAM-pandering welfare systems of today to something more fair and equitable. It will also probably help even the gap between indigenous and immigrant fertility rates in Europe and the US.
- Radical life extension will help preserve White majorities in Europe. The reason that they are declining isn’t just a matter of birth rates, but also of death rates; Europeans are simply much older than your typical immigrant “youth.” Plummeting mortality and morbidity rates – apart from their general desirability – will from an ethnic perspective overwhelmingly benefit Whites and help Europeans maintain majorities in their historic homelands.
Ultimately, this is the future, and ideologies that fail to grapple and engage with it will fall by the wayside.
(2) The Alt Left needs to become a thing
I completely agree with Robert Lindsay on this.
Do you think I should start an Alternative Left movement? People are calling me the Alternative Left. Alternative Left would be something like:
Economically Leftist or liberal (left on economics)
Socially Conservative or at least sane (right on social issues)
It would be something like a leftwing mirror of the Alternative Right.
Do you think it would go over? I am really getting sick of this Left/Right bullshit. Everyone has to decide if they are “conservative” or “liberal.” What bullshit. What if you are a little of both?
Just because I don’t want to engage in SJW faggotry – the sort of ideology that Lenin would have called an infantile disorder, and which Friedrich Engels correctly identified as serving the reaction – doesn’t necessarily mean I want to lick oligarch ass either.
“There is no left or right, only nationalists and globalists.” – Marine Le Pen